so alessi is racing tonight after only

Related:
Create New Tag

6/27/2009 3:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2016 12:37 AM

3 weeks from a broken kneecap and jlaw is not racing after 6 weeks from a handle grip to the gut?

lmao....what can you say but keep it on 2 mike. Smile


if jlaw is injured it must be waaay more serious than people are led to believe...and if he is i hope he heals up 100%. sounds like internal injuries if that is the case

|

6/27/2009 3:38 PM

hahahah yea sad but true (regarding J-Law)....unsure

Props to you're boy he's one determined dude with a lot of moto-heart and guts! w00t

|

6/27/2009 3:47 PM

Got to hand it to the man. He definately has the heart and desire. Good luck MA, be safe.

|

The older I get, the faster I was. Posting without a cast on is fun!

6/27/2009 4:00 PM

Ferry is also coming back tonight.

|

Ride like a girl!!!
2016 KTM 500 EXC-F
Current project: 2007 Kawasaki KX250-R7 retro build
Current project #2: 1987 Kawasaki KX250-E1 rider/racer resto
1989 KX125 resto
1987 RM250 resto

6/27/2009 4:04 PM

If Lawrence has broken ribs, that isn't easy to deal with. I hope he comes back soon fully healed. He adds to the mix for sure.
MA, I hope he isn't pushing it, the kid is ready to pop and also adds to the mix. I was really pushing for him to do well this year.

|

"Cheezus"

6/27/2009 4:10 PM

I LIKE MIKE !!! He sure is one tough SOB!

|

well we ain't the smartest folks in the world...i mean we're fucking dirtbike riders for christ sakes.- BobbyM

If you chose not to decide you still have made a chioce.



6/27/2009 4:11 PM

Jlaw is not in title hunt, Idiot. HeHE.

|

6/27/2009 4:19 PM

jgmxdad251 wrote:

Jlaw is not in title hunt, Idiot. HeHE.

Are you a mini dad,by chance?

|

6/27/2009 4:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/27/2009 4:29 PM

You guys still think jlaw is hurt? Right...

Oh, and major props to Alessi.

|

Mike

6/27/2009 4:48 PM

Mike is a bad ass!

Maybe JLAW needs Tony A. in his camp. smile

|

6/27/2009 4:50 PM

is Alessi the GROAT now, or has that title vanished together with sheheen?

|

Roger DeCoster, Team Manager: I have to thank Tony and Jeffrey for the riding lessons; you guys were unbelievable.

6/27/2009 4:52 PM

brakkeman_ wrote:

is Alessi the GROAT now, or has that title vanished together with sheheen?

whats GROAT? he's deffinently the GAOAT, greatest alessi of all time!

|

6/27/2009 5:50 PM

holy shit...did you read blogandts deal? some facts about what mike is up against.

|

6/27/2009 5:52 PM

BobbyM wrote:

holy shit...did you read blogandts deal? some facts about what mike is up against.

wtf does he know

or you for that matter

post a damn video of Stackable or stfu

|

6/27/2009 5:54 PM

Mikes knee is toast , he is done .

|

Chuck Norris puts the laughter back in manslaughter

6/27/2009 5:56 PM

Toolie looked very concerned.

|

6/27/2009 5:56 PM

poor choice IMO.

|

6/27/2009 5:56 PM

BobbyM wrote:

holy shit...did you read blogandts deal? some facts about what mike is up against.

Dean wrote:

wtf does he know

or you for that matter

post a damn video of Stackable or stfu

X100....post a damn video of Stackable or stfuwhistling

|

" Passion is a beautiful thing until you're blinded by it "

6/27/2009 5:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/27/2009 5:58 PM

BobbyM wrote:

holy shit...did you read blogandts deal? some facts about what mike is up against.

Dean wrote:

wtf does he know

or you for that matter

post a damn video of Stackable or stfu

Clutchy wrote:

X100....post a damn video of Stackable or stfuwhistling

you missed a great chance to get your daily quote in right there Clutchy

|

6/27/2009 6:52 PM

bump

|