searching for a feeling

RCMXracing
2/2/2018 7:04pm
YamahaJT1 wrote:
Ya gotta go back a bit. Def Leppard got ya covered. Great tune, BTW... Gypsy, sittin' lookin' pretty The broken rose with laughin' eyes You're a...
Ya gotta go back a bit. Def Leppard got ya covered. Great tune, BTW...

Gypsy, sittin' lookin' pretty
The broken rose with laughin' eyes
You're a mystery, always runnin' wild
Like a child without a home
You're always searching, searching for a feeling
That it's easy come and easy go
So good. Sooooo good!
fanger
2/2/2018 7:14pm
crockett wrote:
I have been getting a feeling from bikes the last few years that i dont recall ever having before, I've had it on 3 different bikes...
I have been getting a feeling from bikes the last few years that i dont recall ever having before, I've had it on 3 different bikes, and no body else seems to know what I'm talking about when i bring it up
que yuk yuks.
but seriously sometimes when i am taking sick air, it feels like my bars get pulled one way or the other, this is when taking off with bars straight, maybe turning them some in the air, it feels like the front end wants to turn more then i am inputting, and the steering movement does not feel free, pulling back.
it doesn't happen all the time, i can hit the same jump 10 x and it may happen once
but it messes with me when it does. i become very focused trying to get the front tire back where i want it,
is this a gyro effect that I'm totally missing?
i dont think it could be steering stem?

thanks for any help from a total head case
I haven't read any replies, so sorry if it's been covered.

I ride with my Indra finger constantly on the front brake. Every now and then I accidentally pull the lever in a tiny bit in the air and it cause the exact feeling you're describing. Could it be that?
2/2/2018 7:22pm
Four stroke phenomenom. Too many things whirring around inside the engine cases upsetting proper flight characteristics.
yet people today are doing more with 4strokes on the ground, on the faces of jumps, and in the air then anytime in the 2 stroke era.

while doing the same things on 2 strokes as well

The Shop

Post a reply to: searching for a feeling

The Latest