roczens mechanic back to ktm

Phil#26
8/26/2015 5:19am Edited Date/Time 8/26/2015 9:51am
seen the french dude lebigusa posted this is there any truth in this ??
|
8/26/2015 5:22am
Phil#26 wrote:
seen the french dude lebigusa posted this is there any truth in this ??
Yes, he is going to be the director of KTM Factory Services.
KTMShane699
8/26/2015 5:23am
It is true. There was a thread recently on it. It was one of the the things that pointed to problems at RCH. Next year, Roczen will have somebody else spinning the wrenches for him.

Shane
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
8/26/2015 7:27am
It is true. There was a thread recently on it. It was one of the the things that pointed to problems at RCH. Next year, Roczen...
It is true. There was a thread recently on it. It was one of the the things that pointed to problems at RCH. Next year, Roczen will have somebody else spinning the wrenches for him.

Shane
This was covered in Pit Bits several races ago. Look for Oscar Wirdeman to replace Kelly.
KlootZak
8/26/2015 8:03am
Did you guys already know that Trump is running for president? Whistling

The Shop

KazFu
8/26/2015 9:21am
I think Poppa Roczen is going back to KTM too. lol
ML512
Fantasy
36th
8/26/2015 9:22am
KazFu wrote:
He isn't allowed near their rig or shop... Laughing
hvaughn88
8/26/2015 9:33am
KazFu wrote:
ML512 wrote:
This stuff with Kenny's dad makes sense regarding something I saw at Dallas SX this year. I was standing down at the railing by the podium with my son so he could see Dungey and Kenny's dad came down there and had to crawl over the plastic covering the first few rows, go around the security, hop over the rail and jump down to the floor to go see Kenny. All while wearing flip-flops, haha. I remember thinking to myself, I wonder why he didn't just walk down there with the team like Dungey's parents were, but I didn't think too much about it. I know this wasn't a KTM issue since he was with RCH at this time, but it does seem to make more sense now this has all come to light. Or maybe I'm just being a Vitard and making some off-base conclusions, haha
holeshot100
8/26/2015 9:50am
KazFu wrote:
ML512 wrote:
hvaughn88 wrote:
This stuff with Kenny's dad makes sense regarding something I saw at Dallas SX this year. I was standing down at the railing by the podium...
This stuff with Kenny's dad makes sense regarding something I saw at Dallas SX this year. I was standing down at the railing by the podium with my son so he could see Dungey and Kenny's dad came down there and had to crawl over the plastic covering the first few rows, go around the security, hop over the rail and jump down to the floor to go see Kenny. All while wearing flip-flops, haha. I remember thinking to myself, I wonder why he didn't just walk down there with the team like Dungey's parents were, but I didn't think too much about it. I know this wasn't a KTM issue since he was with RCH at this time, but it does seem to make more sense now this has all come to light. Or maybe I'm just being a Vitard and making some off-base conclusions, haha
Hard Card
hvaughn88
8/26/2015 9:51am
ML512 wrote:
hvaughn88 wrote:
This stuff with Kenny's dad makes sense regarding something I saw at Dallas SX this year. I was standing down at the railing by the podium...
Hard Card
I guess he might not have one?

Post a reply to: roczens mechanic back to ktm

The Latest