rm 125 still competitive?

brody
3/7/2019 5:22pm
zehn wrote:
24 rides in the last 30 days...

Sounds legit
have a track in my backyard, ride everyday.
BR8ES
3/7/2019 5:22pm
BR8ES wrote:
always some sort of excuse... you should have pix on your phone. Why the F would you only list the RM as your race bike when...
always some sort of excuse... you should have pix on your phone. Why the F would you only list the RM as your race bike when you have the 18 KTM?? Post some race pix too? I mean, you are sponsored and all, damn near factory from the sound of things.
brody wrote:
we took the ktm up there to do a top end, and brought the rm to strip to frame and do a top end
Of course you did... bizarre that you don't have ANY bike photos, racing or otherwise. Actually, that is unbelievable as is the rest of your farcical escapades on here.
brody
3/7/2019 5:24pm
ok, ill get some on here in 30 min to an hour
brody
3/7/2019 5:25pm
BR8ES wrote:
always some sort of excuse... you should have pix on your phone. Why the F would you only list the RM as your race bike when...
always some sort of excuse... you should have pix on your phone. Why the F would you only list the RM as your race bike when you have the 18 KTM?? Post some race pix too? I mean, you are sponsored and all, damn near factory from the sound of things.
brody wrote:
we took the ktm up there to do a top end, and brought the rm to strip to frame and do a top end
GrapeApe wrote:
By "we" do you mean you and Tucker Saye?
ya me and tucker saye, no jackass me and my dad

The Shop

JWACK
3/7/2019 5:29pm
This feels like that time you hit a decent sized kicker and your 2004 carbureted 4 stroke bogged out on the face. You know your going over the bars and it's going to suck but haven't hit the ground yet.
dkurtd
3/7/2019 5:39pm
Here's another Brodyism (lie)

He posted this on his long rundown about his sponsors (page 2 of this thread):

"Below is our OFFER
DT-1 Race Team members ride with the highest quality air filters in the world. Just ask AMA and FIM Champions Blake Baggett, Cooper Webb, Toni Cairoli, Justin Barcia, Romain Febvre and many more. In addition to air filters, you will have oil filters, filter cages, wash covers, and much more available to you at a discounted rate."

Then in another post (Titled: How much do you ride) he stated the below when someone asked how many air filters he had after bragging he rode everyday:

"i get them for free so i just toss them or give them away at the track."

So which is it Brody, do you get a discount from DT1 through Hookit or get them for free?

LIES LIES LIES
dkurtd
3/7/2019 5:41pm
brody wrote:
GrapeApe wrote:
By "we" do you mean you and Tucker Saye?
brody wrote:
ya me and tucker saye, no jackass me and my dad
Does Anthony and Stefanie know you talk like that?
brody
3/7/2019 5:42pm
dkurtd wrote:
Here's another Brodyism (lie) He posted this on his long rundown about his sponsors (page 2 of this thread): "Below is our OFFER DT-1 Race Team...

"Below is our OFFER
DT-1 Race Team members ride with the highest quality air filters in the world. Just ask AMA and FIM Champions Blake Baggett, Cooper Webb, Toni Cairoli, Justin Barcia, Romain Febvre and many more. In addition to air filters, you will have oil filters, filter cages, wash covers, and much more available to you at a discounted rate."

Then in another post (Titled: How much do you ride) he stated the below when someone asked how many air filters he had after bragging he rode everyday:

So which is it Brody, do you get a discount from DT1 through Hookit or get them for free?

LIES LIES LIES
ok so lets get it right, my name is not brody, and yes i get filters for free.
stalker
dkurtd
3/7/2019 6:06pm
dkurtd wrote:
Here's another Brodyism (lie) He posted this on his long rundown about his sponsors (page 2 of this thread): "Below is our OFFER DT-1 Race Team...

"Below is our OFFER

LIES LIES LIES
brody wrote:
stalker
Here we go again with the alter ego of Brody. Does the other Brody know you're using his Vital and Hookit accounts? Also I hope your not using the BrodyBenotti@gmail.com email address or Brody might get mad.
brody
3/7/2019 6:11pm
dkurtd wrote:

"Below is our OFFER

LIES LIES LIES
brody wrote:
stalker
dkurtd wrote:
Here we go again with the alter ego of Brody. Does the other Brody know you're using his Vital and Hookit accounts? Also I hope your...
Here we go again with the alter ego of Brody. Does the other Brody know you're using his Vital and Hookit accounts? Also I hope your not using the BrodyBenotti@gmail.com email address or Brody might get mad.
ok so i am not brody, brody also races and has a hookit. thats not my email
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
3/7/2019 6:12pm
zehn wrote:

Sounds legit
brody wrote:
Man, having your own track is every riders dream. Can you post pics?
brody
3/7/2019 6:15pm Edited Date/Time 3/7/2019 6:25pm
zehn wrote:

Sounds legit
brody wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
its dark here, i can get some tomorrow afternoon
the track is pretty roached, its been raining so much and havent really had time to get a skidsteer back out
BR8ES
3/7/2019 6:27pm
brody wrote:
-MAVERICK- wrote:
brody wrote:
its dark here, i can get some tomorrow afternoon the track is pretty roached, its been raining so much and havent really had time to get...
the track is pretty roached, its been raining so much and havent really had time to get a skidsteer back out
no electricity or flash on that camera eh? Gee Whiz, can hardly wait for more lies and excuses. Vitard of the Year goes to.(and it is barely March)... "Brody/Brody"
3/7/2019 6:27pm
brody wrote:
So...
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
3/7/2019 6:29pm
brody wrote:
8686 wrote:
So...
Phone must've died.
brody
3/7/2019 6:29pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
brody wrote:
its dark here, i can get some tomorrow afternoon the track is pretty roached, its been raining so much and havent really had time to get...
BR8ES wrote:
no electricity or flash on that camera eh? Gee Whiz, can hardly wait for more lies and excuses. Vitard of the Year goes to.(and it is...
no electricity or flash on that camera eh? Gee Whiz, can hardly wait for more lies and excuses. Vitard of the Year goes to.(and it is barely March)... "Brody/Brody"
yes i have a flash, but i would rather provide nice pictures to you all
BR8ES
3/7/2019 6:34pm
brody wrote:
BR8ES wrote:
no electricity or flash on that camera eh? Gee Whiz, can hardly wait for more lies and excuses. Vitard of the Year goes to.(and it is...
brody wrote:
very considerate, but could probably just pull some from the internet like the cone pipe?
Rickyisms
3/7/2019 6:40pm
Looks like Brody just got off the skid steer and finished prep, said he's having a couple buddies over this weekend.
brody
3/7/2019 6:53pm
BR8ES wrote:
brody wrote:
BR8ES wrote:
very considerate, but could probably just pull some from the internet like the cone pipe?

this one took me about 2 days on the skidsteer, you may have seen it before
3/7/2019 6:58pm
Rickyisms wrote:
Looks like Brody just got off the skid steer and finished prep, said he's having a couple buddies over this weekend. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/03/07/330338/s1200_IMG_5526.jpg[/img]
Looks like Brody just got off the skid steer and finished prep, said he's having a couple buddies over this weekend.
Lmao
brody
3/7/2019 6:59pm
BR8ES wrote:
brody wrote:
BR8ES wrote:

3/7/2019 7:02pm
Guys isn't it obvious? Brody is Tyler's older brother. #SUSZUKIRULES
3/7/2019 7:06pm
brody wrote:
BR8ES wrote:
brody wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/03/07/330341/s1200_muddy_creek1.jpg[/img] this one took me about 2 days on the skidsteer, you may have seen it before

Does that track get muddy? Do you get water from the near by creek?
brody
3/7/2019 7:07pm
BR8ES wrote:
brody wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/03/07/330341/s1200_muddy_creek1.jpg[/img] this one took me about 2 days on the skidsteer, you may have seen it before

Does that track get muddy? Do you get water from the near by creek?
i mean the creek gets a little muddy, cant pull from the creek though
brody
3/7/2019 7:40pm
Here is the rm 125 about a monyh ago

-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
3/7/2019 7:54pm
You're claiming that you're turning your RM into a bad ass bike for Loretta's next year but it's for sale for $3200? Which is it?

mxb2
3/7/2019 8:00pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
You're claiming that you're turning your RM into a bad ass bike for Loretta's next year but it's for sale for $3200? Which is it? [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/03/07/330362/s1200_Screenshot_20190307_224952_Chrome.jpg[/img]...
You're claiming that you're turning your RM into a bad ass bike for Loretta's next year but it's for sale for $3200? Which is it?

Lol and buying used boots in the bazaar section.Weird for a so called sponsored rider. I am waiting to see the monster stuff, he is sponsored by them. Hmmm .no logos. Nothing.
brody
3/7/2019 8:02pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
You're claiming that you're turning your RM into a bad ass bike for Loretta's next year but it's for sale for $3200? Which is it? [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/03/07/330362/s1200_Screenshot_20190307_224952_Chrome.jpg[/img]...

I took that down, was thinking about selling it and getting an 2004 or newer
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
3/7/2019 8:14pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:

brody wrote:
I took that down, was thinking about selling it and getting an 2004 or newer
But the ad is still up. Also, if you're not Brody/Brody Benotti why is the ad listed under that name?

And '04+ are better.
brody
3/7/2019 8:17pm
Because why would i want to put up my real name and info

Post a reply to: rm 125 still competitive?

The Latest