request for JT$

Related:
Create New Tag

9/14/2020 12:08 PM

Even though you parked me on the last lap of the lcq at Binghamton in 07, I truly respect your input and even your waffling and enjoy listening to you on PulpMx and any other podcast. Occasionally Matthes needs to be put in his place and you do it quite well. My request is that climb out of the well that you sometimes broadcast from. The sound is terrible. More realistically, it sounds like you're on speaker phone and when I have pulp blasting while I'm tiling a shower at work, I can hear everyone but you, clearly. Other than that, I'm a big fan, keep doin what you do✊🏼

|

9/14/2020 1:03 PM

I can understand Jason on pulp....no prob..

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

9/14/2020 1:07 PM

jt is a stand up guy for sure.

|

9/14/2020 1:08 PM

the last few pods have him REALLY muffled or in a hole or something.

|

9/14/2020 1:08 PM

I have to agree with you on his last couple of podcasts with Steve...I can barely hear him. It's like letting your friend know he has a booger hanging out of his nose....just tell him so he's aware.

|

9/14/2020 1:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/14/2020 2:26 PM

Isn't it crazy how audio quality can kill even some of your favorite podcasts in a hurry?

I agree JT$'s phone connection or whatever audio issue has sucked on a couple pods.

Heck even Keefer's audio on the recent Tazer MX review pod was so annoying I quit listening to the pod about 5 minutes in.

Spoiled we are in these modern days.

|

9/14/2020 1:48 PM

I was just thinking this same thing about JT's phone connection. You would think that Steve would have that ironed out before hitting record. It is a distraction that makes you want to stop listening.

|

9/14/2020 2:54 PM

My speaker on my phone was screwed on that one guys! My fault... My bad. If you hang in there after around 20 minutes, it gets better.

|

9/14/2020 4:42 PM

I like listening to JT on pulp as well. Big fan.

|

9/14/2020 10:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/14/2020 10:22 PM

It was 2006 Matt, that was the last national at Binghamton,I didn't get a photo of Jason parking you but I did get a photo of him sitting in the first turn with the pack long gone, he did pretty good to come from last to qualify in a short LCQ.
Jeff Gibson is in the top right of the photo so he came from way back too. I think it was one of Team Subways last races.

Photo

|

My photo gallery: www.pbase.com/thomasef

9/15/2020 2:03 AM

JT provides some of the best quirky one liners of the show.

Techno man part had me pissing myself.

If anything needs to improve with the show its allowing the call in guys to waffle on with crap and just dribble shit to be part of the show. The old guys like sinjin actually provided some comedy to the show.

|

There are two kinds of people against dirt bikes, those who never tried and those who weren't good at them.

9/15/2020 4:28 AM

BRING IT TO ME NOW!

|

9/15/2020 4:35 AM

blockhead17 wrote:

BRING IT TO ME NOW!

Is there an episode where this originated from? grin

|

9/15/2020 6:19 AM

blockhead17 wrote:

BRING IT TO ME NOW!

tobz wrote:

It is a few weeks back

|

9/15/2020 6:34 AM

blockhead17 wrote:

BRING IT TO ME NOW!

tobz wrote:

Payup_199 wrote:

It is a few weeks back

Look for the last episode that had Keefer and JT in studio. May have been the week after supercross ended....

|

Shout out to: Fly Racing, X Brand Goggles, Kenda Tire, Nuetech Nitromousse, ProTune Suspension, Motool, Sunstar Sprockets, and Rehmerts Kawasaki KTM

Instagram: WoodsRacer126

9/15/2020 6:53 AM

JT is awesome. He mentioned the tech equipment is expensive. Give it time

|

9/15/2020 7:35 AM

Hey guys, I think I figured out what the problem is. We should be good to go! Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the issues!

|

9/15/2020 9:07 AM

Jt$ wrote:

Hey guys, I think I figured out what the problem is. We should be good to go! Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the issues!

Great!! I don't really tune in to hear Matthes bloviate, or listen to Weege teach school. I need some JT insights and biting humor.

Although I can picture Jason Weigandt as a middle school teacher....................

|

9/15/2020 9:09 AM

Jt$ wrote:

Electro-interference of some kind caused by the fleet of E-bikes housed at the broadcast location...😗

|