rc caption time!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

10/5/2017 8:54 AM

Photo

|

10/5/2017 9:09 AM

We got a place back home called dairy queen...

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/5/2017 9:13 AM

Crush wrote:

End of thread. Don't even try.

|

10/5/2017 9:16 AM

Crush wrote:

RandyS wrote:

Hahaha

|

10/5/2017 9:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/5/2017 9:23 AM

Crush wrote:

RandyS wrote:

laughing laughing laughing ^^This^^laughing laughing laughing

I thought about it for a second then I saw Crush's reply.....done!
|

10/5/2017 11:38 AM

My divorce wasn't Red Bull related

|

10/5/2017 12:28 PM

I don't normally like doubles. But.......whistling

|

10/5/2017 12:40 PM

Motocross / Motoboat I'm good at both ha ha

|

10/5/2017 12:55 PM

johnmx250 wrote: Photo

Those look new!

|

10/5/2017 12:57 PM

Those are beautiful whoops you have there darling... done with a southern accent.

|

10/5/2017 12:59 PM

Manish hands. Check.
Fake tits. Check.
Tucked in...Not sure I want to know.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/5/2017 1:25 PM

hucka....buck!?

|

10/5/2017 2:57 PM

My number is 903 45ummm tits

|

10/5/2017 3:10 PM

"He's wearing the hat so I guess I have to pretend not to notice and let him look."

|

My wife calls you guys the Yahoos.

10/5/2017 3:28 PM

Can we delete this? I get it, it’s fun but at what cost? Just because we can doesn’t mean we should and I think the reasons for avoiding this far outweigh any momentary novelty it may bring.

|

10/5/2017 3:39 PM

onefiveight wrote:

Can we delete this? I get it, it’s fun but at what cost? Just because we can doesn’t mean we should and I think the reasons for avoiding this far outweigh any momentary novelty it may bring.

He's single. What harm could it possibly cause. Are there guys that haven't done this? Just 1 guy that hasn't.

|

10/5/2017 3:46 PM

I send it right between those doubles !

|

Born in Prague,living in LA,so if you don't like my spelling,blow me!

18 YZ450F
16 Yamaha YXZ 1000R
17 Yamaha MT-10 FZ-10 165 Hp RWP
06 CRF450X street legal supermoto
06 RM250 smoker
1992 CR250R basket case
2006 CRF50

10/5/2017 3:48 PM

Here's the card he is signing.
Photo

|

10/5/2017 3:49 PM

Did RC split with the wife? If so I hadn't heard that....

|

10/5/2017 3:58 PM

Photo

|

10/5/2017 3:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/5/2017 3:59 PM

onefiveight wrote:

laughing laughing laughing You are being vague. What's your problem with this thread?...What is one good reason to avoid, or not to add to it?....other then Crush crushing it right off the bat!
|

10/5/2017 4:07 PM

onefiveight wrote:

JohnnyD13 wrote:

He's single. What harm could it possibly cause. Are there guys that haven't done this? Just 1 guy that hasn't.

Good question. Trust me I laughed when saw it and my first thought was “he’s single!” But that’s not all he is, he’s also a father, a son, an employee, a businessman, ambassador of the sport, human...I think it is disrespectful to expose a moment of vulnerability for our entertainment and I think it undermines the effort he is putting in to bring professionalism/outside interest into the sport. Basically I think we should have some respect. It’s pretty low hanging fruit as far as entertainment value goes, I know it’s the offseason but if that’s the best we can come up with we’re in serious trouble.

|

10/5/2017 4:18 PM

onefiveight wrote:

JohnnyD13 wrote:

onefiveight wrote:

Good question. Trust me I laughed when saw it and my first thought was “he’s single!” But that’s not all he is, he’s also a father, a son, an employee, a businessman, ambassador of the sport, human...I think it is disrespectful to expose a moment of vulnerability for our entertainment and I think it undermines the effort he is putting in to bring professionalism/outside interest into the sport. Basically I think we should have some respect. It’s pretty low hanging fruit as far as entertainment value goes, I know it’s the offseason but if that’s the best we can come up with we’re in serious trouble.

Don't tell Kroc or davalos lol.

|

10/5/2017 4:42 PM

JohnnyD13 wrote:

onefiveight wrote:

mxb2 wrote:

Clearly, that’s on them.

|

10/5/2017 5:56 PM

Photo

|

10/5/2017 5:59 PM

onefiveight wrote:

mxb2 wrote:

onefiveight wrote:

Clearly, that’s on them.

I think it's harmless. Comparatively to a lot of stuff on here

|

10/5/2017 7:34 PM

PTshox wrote:

Did RC split with the wife? If so I hadn't heard that....

At least I’m not the only one, hadn’t heard that either...

|

10/5/2017 9:07 PM

How do you reckon he goes at pulling these days. Im guessing like a John Deer

|

10/5/2017 9:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/5/2017 9:19 PM

Harrumph Harrumph Harrumph!
- GOAT LePetomaine

|

10/5/2017 9:26 PM

Ted722 wrote:

Harrumph Harrumph Harrumph!
- GOAT LePetomaine

I'm sure you lost some of the younger ones on here but that's one of the greatest all time movies.

|