pulp league question

Related:
Create New Tag

1/6/2018 5:53 PM

So I joined both the Pay (championship) league as well as the pulp jerky (for fun) league. I picked riders, but cannot tell for which league it was for. When you pick, does it apply it to both leagues?

|

Official member of the ElHombre fan club

Team MooseCAN

1/6/2018 5:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2018 5:56 PM

it's just one team for the site with leagues being basically just a filter on the final results

|

1/6/2018 5:58 PM

Also, on my screen, under where it says "Your Leagues" it only shows the Pulp Jerky League, Should it not also show the champ league?

|

Team MooseCAN

1/6/2018 6:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2018 6:05 PM

Mine doesn't have the championship league under My Leagues. Seems odd but I guess that's just how it is. btw, there's a VitalMX Forums league too.

I was glad to see that you didn't have to make picks for each league; only one team for all of them. I hated entering my picks twice on motocrossfantasy

|

Positively, absolutely 110% obsessed with anything MOTO.

1/6/2018 6:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2018 6:10 PM

F150Motocrosser wrote:

Mine doesn't have the championship league under My Leagues. Seems odd but I guess that's just how it is. btw, there's a VitalMX Forums league too.

I was glad to see that you didn't have to make picks for each league; only one team for all of them. I hated entering my picks twice on motocrossfantasy

I will join the vital league too

|

Team MooseCAN

1/6/2018 6:10 PM

I joined the championship league for sx and mx. First impression is bush league for sure. Pulp needs links on their main page to the fantasy page and all around better navigation.

|

1/6/2018 6:23 PM

Panic_Rev wrote:

I joined the championship league for sx and mx. First impression is bush league for sure. Pulp needs links on their main page to the fantasy page and all around better navigation.

I wasn't a huge fan either. Seems like the Rocky mountain feels simple and easy. I probably just feel that way since it's what I've always used.

|

1/6/2018 7:39 PM

I thought we could change picks right up until the mains? Its not letting me change my team

|

1/6/2018 9:22 PM

How do we see how we’re doing after the first race?

|

1/6/2018 9:25 PM

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

We can't, seems like they've been having issues from the get-go today!

Hopefully next weekend will be better...

|

1/6/2018 9:28 PM

I picked 2 East Coast guys for my 250 picks because I figured it wouldn’t have the option to do so. In my mind I though “oh wow I guess Davalos and Forkner are racing West Coast this year” and so I picked them... dizzy

|

1/6/2018 10:15 PM

bball35 wrote:

I thought we could change picks right up until the mains? Its not letting me change my team

Never was going to be an option. all fantasy comps are nornally locked after qualifying.

As for the person who picked east coast riders....Do better....Honestly just do better

|

There are two kinds of people against dirt bikes, those who never tried and those who weren't good at them.

1/6/2018 10:20 PM

It's got a couple bugs but no league ever let's you change your picks right before the main. As for picking east coast riders this league is over your head if you make that mistake. The point of this style league is to be more advanced and require you to combine knowledge of riders, practice times, and factoring in the handicap.

|

1/6/2018 10:28 PM

CarlinoJoeVideo wrote:

I think it's just straight points after adjusting position for handicap.

ex:

Brayton finished 7th but +5 handicap moves him up to 2nd for 23 points.

I'm pretty sure I got 182 points.

|

1/7/2018 2:05 AM

funktree wrote:

I think it's just straight points after adjusting position for handicap.

ex:

Brayton finished 7th but +5 handicap moves him up to 2nd for 23 points.

I'm pretty sure I got 182 points.

unless im mistaken i think any rider who isnt a all star gets x2 points if they place in the top ten

|

There are two kinds of people against dirt bikes, those who never tried and those who weren't good at them.