pressure getting to hill?

zippy895
Edited Date/Time 1/18/2012 7:25am
crashing,taken to med. on mule?
|
DanDunes818
2/27/2010 1:59pm
yeah. Hill has never been in a spot where he's expected to be on the podium week in and week out and i'm sure it's tough for him at this stage of his career. I think that's where guys like him and guys like RV differ. I think JH is the kind of guy that likes to fly in under the radar and surprise. Like when he 1st moved up to 450's outdoors. Where guys like RV thrive when that kind of pressure is on them. This is JMO but if you think about when JH has done well it's always been when you least expect it.
DanDunes818
2/27/2010 2:00pm
andymoto wrote:
Hope he's ok..
I'm sure he'll be fine. If not LB will use some zip ties and duck tape and send him to the line.

The Shop

andymoto
2/27/2010 2:07pm
JMO, but the 2-3 seasons in Lites helps far more than one(or less) and up to the big boys.

MC, RC, JS and now RV(and RD) with the MXdN experiences and championships in Lites helps far more than first yr 3rd in Lites; think was thrown up to 450s to help GL8 for his MX championship and has stayed with big dogs ever since.

He to me hasn't looked right on the bike ever since the season started despite finishes. Usually can chase people down.

But what do I know. Always go JH75.

andymoto
2/27/2010 2:09pm Edited Date/Time 2/27/2010 2:09pm
andymoto wrote:
Hope he's ok..
I'm sure he'll be fine. If not LB will use some zip ties and duck tape and send him to the line.
Hehehe.
Clutchy
2/27/2010 2:18pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:03pm
Like some people say. The season really starts when they get to the east coast...... Hold it together on the west heading to the east.
Can't win it in the west but JS, CR and AS all lost it there....... Poor Grant didnt even make it that far......Sad
Shawn142
2/27/2010 2:23pm
Hill has never been consistent. Even when he won and had a few podiums in '08 it was accompanied with several DNF's and just poor finishes. Then last year was a total struggle just running inside the top 10. To be fair he certainly wasn't hired to be put in the position he finds himself. He's still very young, not even 20. He'll get it figured out.
andymoto
2/27/2010 2:33pm
Shawn142 wrote:
Hill has never been consistent. Even when he won and had a few podiums in '08 it was accompanied with several DNF's and just poor finishes...
Hill has never been consistent. Even when he won and had a few podiums in '08 it was accompanied with several DNF's and just poor finishes. Then last year was a total struggle just running inside the top 10. To be fair he certainly wasn't hired to be put in the position he finds himself. He's still very young, not even 20. He'll get it figured out.
True. Even LB mentioned he expected Hill to be like 5-7th rider; but that was with JS/CR.

Last year he was hurt since day one, but no excuses.

Age is still on his side; putting 6 solid finished in a row should help. But got a batch of guys coming next yr full time.

Would like to know what his status for tonight is though.

Hope he still can hold 3rd OA; even a 5th like '08 would be great.
TriRacer27
Fantasy
44th
2/27/2010 3:00pm
andymoto wrote:
JMO, but the 2-3 seasons in Lites helps far more than one(or less) and up to the big boys. MC, RC, JS and now RV(and RD)...
JMO, but the 2-3 seasons in Lites helps far more than one(or less) and up to the big boys.

MC, RC, JS and now RV(and RD) with the MXdN experiences and championships in Lites helps far more than first yr 3rd in Lites; think was thrown up to 450s to help GL8 for his MX championship and has stayed with big dogs ever since.

He to me hasn't looked right on the bike ever since the season started despite finishes. Usually can chase people down.

He was moved up because he weighed like 180 on the 250f.

I like Josh, and hope he is well. But he needs to learn that what goes around comes around. As soon as he started talking crap about how he was expecting Dungey to throw it away, his riding has suffered. I'm not saying that it had something to do with him crashing today or that Jason has been distracting him, just that you look very foolish saying things like that and then throwing it away yourself.
andymoto
2/27/2010 3:16pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:03pm
TriRacer27 wrote:
He was moved up because he weighed like 180 on the 250f. I like Josh, and hope he is well. But he needs to learn that...

I like Josh, and hope he is well. But he needs to learn that what goes around comes around. As soon as he started talking crap about how he was expecting Dungey to throw it away, his riding has suffered. I'm not saying that it had something to do with him crashing today or that Jason has been distracting him, just that you look very foolish saying things like that and then throwing it away yourself.
Seems the karma hasn't been good since.

Knew the weight deal tossed him up to the bigs, but he isn't no 180 now by a mile...

Anyone have an injury status?

txmxer
2/27/2010 3:26pm
andymoto wrote:
JMO, but the 2-3 seasons in Lites helps far more than one(or less) and up to the big boys. MC, RC, JS and now RV(and RD)...

TriRacer27 wrote:
He was moved up because he weighed like 180 on the 250f. I like Josh, and hope he is well. But he needs to learn that...

true.

Where are all the bandwagon guys that were claiming that RD would throw it away and Josh would walk away with the title?

It's not over yet, but, I don't think Josh will keep up with the two Ryan's in this title hunt...and Dungey better catch fire again if he's going to hang with RV.

RMZ819
2/27/2010 3:34pm
zippy895 wrote:
crashing,taken to med. on mule?
Hill has never been a player since he turned Pro. The kid just needs to shut the fuck up and ride his scooter.

When he lips off about Dungey its a sign of weakness IMO.
TeamGreen
2/27/2010 3:35pm
Just dropped his ass for Ivan-9/Grant-8(Wild-card/Dbl points if top-ten!) across the board (Fantasy Teams).

Ain't Karma a BITCH?!
andymoto
2/27/2010 4:02pm
txmxer wrote:
true. Where are all the bandwagon guys that were claiming that RD would throw it away and Josh would walk away with the title? It's not...
true.

Where are all the bandwagon guys that were claiming that RD would throw it away and Josh would walk away with the title?

It's not over yet, but, I don't think Josh will keep up with the two Ryan's in this title hunt...and Dungey better catch fire again if he's going to hang with RV.

Both Ryans will be back/forth. RV should win, but RD broke thru last week and believe he will be riding high.

I stay on the Hill bandwagon anyways, no matter how many fly the coop..

txmxer
2/27/2010 4:12pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 9:03pm
txmxer wrote:
true. Where are all the bandwagon guys that were claiming that RD would throw it away and Josh would walk away with the title? It's not...
true.

andymoto wrote:
Both Ryans will be back/forth. RV should win, but RD broke thru last week and believe he will be riding high. I stay on the Hill...
Both Ryans will be back/forth. RV should win, but RD broke thru last week and believe he will be riding high.

I stay on the Hill bandwagon anyways, no matter how many fly the coop..

that's cool. I don't have anything against Hill or really anything he said. It's the same with James, Chad or any of the other racers...sometimes the fans suck.

I've pulled for RD since he showed up in the pro's, but, I try to stay away from negative stuff about any of the racers.
wreckitrandy
2/27/2010 4:18pm Edited Date/Time 2/27/2010 4:19pm
The head Jason needs to get in the most is his own.
andymoto
2/27/2010 4:33pm
txmxer wrote:
that's cool. I don't have anything against Hill or really anything he said. It's the same with James, Chad or any of the other racers...sometimes the...
that's cool. I don't have anything against Hill or really anything he said. It's the same with James, Chad or any of the other racers...sometimes the fans suck.

I've pulled for RD since he showed up in the pro's, but, I try to stay away from negative stuff about any of the racers.
Hehehe. I don't like to bother with it either txmxer. Bring on the race. Hope Hill races.

Post a reply to: pressure getting to hill?

The Latest