premixjunky/Paul G/mortgagepaul's latest......

Related:
Create New Tag

2/9/2019 6:37 PM

Photo
|

2/9/2019 6:48 PM

Sigh. Thanks APLBrower.

|

2/9/2019 6:50 PM

Thought it was Boomslang? The South Canadian African from the US.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

2/9/2019 6:51 PM

Think I'll take a nap

|

2/9/2019 6:57 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I don't know, Mav. I've pretty much given up trying to figure these multi-account holding weird freaks out.

In my mind the really strange part is how the site admins can look into ip addresses, etc, but don't seem able or interested in culling these freak-beards out.

|

2/9/2019 7:03 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Harry Backmon wrote:

I don't know, Mav. I've pretty much given up trying to figure these multi-account holding weird freaks out.

In my mind the really strange part is how the site admins can look into ip addresses, etc, but don't seem able or interested in culling these freak-beards out.

I don't know how APLMAN99 keeps up. I saw a thread in non-moto that continuously gets updated when he/they? make a new account.

Concerning the IP addresses, I believe VPNs allows someone to log in/make them appear they're from somewhere else. Banning one IP address doesn't solve the problem.

|

2/9/2019 7:04 PM

Never posted under any of those accounts. Thanks for lynching

|

2/9/2019 7:07 PM

Let's do a real proof of who is posting under what then. Real simple. Doxx me.

|

2/9/2019 7:10 PM

Christ get some hobbies guys

|

2/9/2019 7:14 PM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Harry Backmon wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

I don't know how APLMAN99 keeps up. I saw a thread in non-moto that continuously gets updated when he/they? make a new account.

Concerning the IP addresses, I believe VPNs allows someone to log in/make them appear they're from somewhere else. Banning one IP address doesn't solve the problem.

Impossible to keep up with them all. But like most mentally ill people, he has some very distinct patterns and tells. It just jumps out. There's a reason he's in this thread already......

|

2/9/2019 7:29 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

APLMAN99 wrote:

Impossible to keep up with them all. But like most mentally ill people, he has some very distinct patterns and tells. It just jumps out. There's a reason he's in this thread already......

Mental illness is real. I'm certain anyone paying attention has noticed how he tries to turn it around to us being the sick ones.

|

2/9/2019 7:32 PM

Harry Backmon wrote:

Mental illness is real. I'm certain anyone paying attention has noticed how he tries to turn it around to us being the sick ones.

There's no hiding thst the long term clique on here is full of total assholes.

|

2/9/2019 7:32 PM

akmx17 wrote:

Christ get some hobbies guys

Yeah dude, because looking out for the integrity of the board is just strange.

|

2/9/2019 7:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2019 7:36 PM

You that scared by my point of view? You're the spokesperson and muscle for maintaining integrity up in here? Laughable.

|

2/9/2019 7:39 PM

APLMAN99 wrote:

Harry Backmon wrote:

motograss wrote:

There's no hiding thst the long term clique on here is full of total assholes.

Why am I an asshole - because I care that the many friends I've made here are not duped by you and a few other mentally ill posters? Speaking of that, I don't know you, but I sort of know APLBrower. We don't always see eye to eye, but after years of watching him post, I'm pretty ok with trusting my life to him.

|

2/9/2019 7:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2019 7:42 PM

Just have an admin hit me up. Real simple. It'll save your fall off the cliff. That's my offering.

|

2/9/2019 7:44 PM

What screen name is Grendel posting under these days? Now there was a dumbass who didn't know when to shut his trap. The Warthog sure shit in his mess kit didn't he.

|

2/9/2019 7:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2019 8:06 PM

motograss wrote:

You that scared by my point of view? You're the spokesperson and muscle for maintaining integrity up in here? Laughable.

No I'm not. Actually, I think you have made some fair points in the lime thread. I think though that I have a pretty good eye for people of integrity. I might be fooling myself, but there's a lot of folks here I really care about, and I hope they avoid guys like you.

|

2/9/2019 7:51 PM

"long term clique" from a random poster with a 20 day history......

Photo

|

2/9/2019 7:54 PM

Why do you think more people don't sign up and post, but instead choose to lurk forever instead?

|

2/9/2019 7:55 PM

motograss wrote:

Why do you think more people don't sign up and post, but instead choose to lurk forever instead?

Thin skin?

|

2/9/2019 8:00 PM

motograss wrote:

Pretty sure it's because of guys like you. No one needs a multi-account holding, psychopath stalking them.

|

2/9/2019 8:02 PM

I am more interested in why someone would continue to sign up and post again and sign up and post again and sign up and post again and sign up and post again........

It's like witnessing a true derangement, and it is quite sad really........

|

2/9/2019 8:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2019 8:11 PM

Is it as bizarre as an Oakley sunglass wearing weerdo form Texas pretending to live in the PNW and starting shit?

|

vomiting equals disqualification.

2/9/2019 8:10 PM

Boom

|

2/9/2019 8:15 PM

motograss wrote:

Boom

Maybe I'm crazy but for some reason I believe you

|

2/9/2019 8:21 PM

disbanded wrote:

Maybe I'm crazy but for some reason I believe you

Thanks. Unfortunately, now the sharks will circle you too.

|

2/9/2019 8:24 PM

Just checked and they already ate one of your legs in another thread a week ago

|

2/9/2019 8:32 PM

motograss wrote:

Thanks. Unfortunately, now the sharks will circle you too.

I can take it

|

2/9/2019 8:36 PM

BR8ES wrote:

Is it as bizarre as an Oakley sunglass wearing weerdo form Texas pretending to live in the PNW and starting shit?

That'd be some pretty weird shit too. So far Pauly G has used a lot of different locales for his usernames. Definitely a sign of his sickness.....

|