prayers for my son Thomas

Cygnus
2/17/2015 9:09am
Do you guys need anything? Is this going to put in in dire straights cash wise? I know we've raised money for a lot of tragedies around here and this is right up there with some of the worse I've seen. Let us know and I'm sure we can come up with something for ya all.
2/17/2015 9:40am
Thank you,

Well we want to raise some money yes, I want to get him and his brothers to florida in late summer so I will be trying to sort out some sort of fund. Obviously we want to raise cash for the childrens hospital itself, but I will personally be doing some sort of sponsored walk/run etc.
its just so hard and everything is so expensive so one step at a time.

here he is as I type, with spiderman of course. Im sure we will get him on the spiderman ride at universal someday. Tjat was my favorite ride when I last went.

cjmx
Fantasy
1180th
2/17/2015 9:45am
Cygnus wrote:
Do you guys need anything? Is this going to put in in dire straights cash wise? I know we've raised money for a lot of tragedies...
Do you guys need anything? Is this going to put in in dire straights cash wise? I know we've raised money for a lot of tragedies around here and this is right up there with some of the worse I've seen. Let us know and I'm sure we can come up with something for ya all.
Good call Tommy...I was thinking the same thing.

I'm happy to donate towards bills or towards a prosthesis for Thomas.
2/17/2015 9:47am
Spydee wrote:
Any updates this morning regarding Thomas, Trav? Sun is properly shining down here in South Wales, so I hope for some good news!
Yeah its been blue sky all day here, I will add some pictures of our day away from hospital.

s1200_IMG_20150217_WA0018.jpg" class="img-fluid" />

That receipt is for x1 15" pizza, 2 large fries and four beers!!!!!!!
Damn you frankie and bennie, damn you

The Shop

2/17/2015 9:57am
Here are some of the great people looking after thomas,
Emma dugdale - student nurse
sean cuddihy - pediatric nurse
louise loforte - staff nurse

2/17/2015 10:28am

A little (literally) refreshment as I sit overlooking liverpool.
After all ive found part two of the 250 main on you'sless' tube. I notice a rolling start!! Very rare.
please dont tell me y
PalerBlue
2/17/2015 10:36am
Cygnus wrote:
Do you guys need anything? Is this going to put in in dire straights cash wise? I know we've raised money for a lot of tragedies...
cjmx wrote:

That's very kind of you guys, however Travis will have ZERO bills for any medical treatment or prostheics. It's all free here. Feel free to help him with his vacation though.
2/17/2015 10:41am Edited Date/Time 2/17/2015 10:59am
Cygnus wrote:
cjmx wrote:

PalerBlue wrote:
That's very kind of you guys, however Travis will have ZERO bills for any medical treatment or prostheics.[u] It's all free here[/u]. Feel free to help...
That's very kind of you guys, however Travis will have ZERO bills for any medical treatment or prostheics. It's all free here. Feel free to help him with his vacation though.
We pay 22p on every pound we earn for the privilege though.
well worth it, even though new immigrants instantly have the same care.
Cygnus
2/17/2015 11:24am
Cygnus wrote:
cjmx wrote:

PalerBlue wrote:
That's very kind of you guys, however Travis will have ZERO bills for any medical treatment or prostheics.[u] It's all free here[/u]. Feel free to help...
Ok I'm fine with that. As long as we can put a smile back on the little mans face I'm in.
NV825
Fantasy
2711th
2/17/2015 11:32am
Prayers sent to Thomas and your family. I hope through this unfortunate event that you can all come out stronger as a family.
2/17/2015 12:05pm

Thanks guys, just back in the living room chilling. Long day
cjmx
Fantasy
1180th
2/17/2015 12:29pm
Cygnus wrote:
Ok I'm fine with that. As long as we can put a smile back on the little mans face I'm in.
Well said...same here.

Travis, I sent you a PM with some links to moto vids. Hopefully it works better than "you'sless' tube".
Falcon
Fantasy
765th
2/17/2015 2:15pm Edited Date/Time 2/17/2015 2:37pm
I don't have a ton of money these days, but I'm all in to help that beautiful little boy get a toy or a trip to the amusement park. Somebody set up a PayPal or something. (I don't even know where to start.)

Travis, I sent you a PM.
moscrop940
2/17/2015 2:52pm
Falcon wrote:
I don't have a ton of money these days, but I'm all in to help that beautiful little boy get a toy or a trip to...
I don't have a ton of money these days, but I'm all in to help that beautiful little boy get a toy or a trip to the amusement park. Somebody set up a PayPal or something. (I don't even know where to start.)

Travis, I sent you a PM.
Im in.

Like you I have no clue how paypal works, but if someone sets one up I would be all about pitching in a few bucks to help this little champ have a day of fun in the sun
ledger
2/17/2015 3:09pm
Still praying and thinking of all of you. You and your family has set the bar for keeping strong and positive.
Skuzzy29
2/17/2015 3:09pm
Falcon wrote:
I don't have a ton of money these days, but I'm all in to help that beautiful little boy get a toy or a trip to...

Travis, I sent you a PM.
moscrop940 wrote:
Im in. Like you I have no clue how paypal works, but if someone sets one up I would be all about pitching in a few...
Im in.

Like you I have no clue how paypal works, but if someone sets one up I would be all about pitching in a few bucks to help this little champ have a day of fun in the sun
You guys are probably thinking of something more like http://www.gofundme.com/

Unless Travis gives out his Paypal address to send donation to.
tombugg
2/17/2015 3:18pm
Checking in... I have been praying for this little man to be strong and make it though this and for the entire family during this extremely difficult time. I am also all about supporting the fundme thing.
peelout
2/17/2015 3:23pm
man, so sorry to hear about your son. i'll be keeping him and your family in my thoughts.

best of wishes
PressPassP
2/17/2015 4:07pm
Thoughts with you fella,you know what they say about life dealing a bad hand,well I'm sure with the support of you guys around him to help,he can play those cards the best way possible for a prosperous life

Best of luck with fundraising,plenty on here are often in,hopefully we can donate somewhere soon Smile

KMC440
2/17/2015 5:05pm
Seems like a trip to the MEC would be in order for little Thomas and the family.

Give him a big hug from me .... he hasn't left my thoughts for days.

RAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHHH THOMAS ! ! ! !
2/17/2015 11:55pm
Cheers guys, I have no clue about paypal I will look into it today if you are wanting to donate. I dont expect anything, but I understand you want to help.

I deffo want to catch a racec whilst we are in the states though, obviously we will be in florida. I wish gatorback was still on the circuit
Spydee
2/18/2015 12:03am Edited Date/Time 2/18/2015 12:03am
Give me a shout if you need any help with Paypal or anything Travis. I've been using it for years so I can point you in the right direction.
2/18/2015 12:03am

Its a gloomy still morning today, this is my view as I lie in bed and open the curtains. Everone else is asleep.
Im always first up, guess it goes back to neolithic times when man would get up first to make sure his family was ok lol. Either way its a good time for reminiscing and thinking, im just watching a little bird hop across the tree outside.
2/18/2015 12:10am
Hope little Thomas pulls through OK. That meningitis is everywhere. Here in Oz, you can get it in swimming pools and potting mix, soil, etc.. you will be sitting with him watching the rest of the Supercross series in no time..
2/18/2015 12:20am
I hope so,

Regarding supercross I still have not found saturdays main events. Feld put a block on the vids I did find last night.
2/18/2015 6:30am
I hope so,

Regarding supercross I still have not found saturdays main events. Feld put a block on the vids I did find last night.
Travis - try watching this link :http://new.livestream.com/SupercrossLIVE/events/3808723 It's a replay of the entire live stream of Saturday, all racing is there. It should start playing after 15 seconds or so.

Thoughts with Thomas and your family at this hard time.
2/18/2015 7:36am
Thanks, its just dahlgren and co prancing around in a darkened room lol. Wont load
cjmx
Fantasy
1180th
2/18/2015 7:53am
I hope so,

Did you get the private message I sent you yesterday? It would go to the email you signed up on Vitalmx with. I added the race and a couple other moto videos to my dropbox. You can download them from the links I sent or sign up on dropbox.com and watch from there without downloading.
2/18/2015 8:18am
Thanks, its just dahlgren and co prancing around in a darkened room lol. Wont load
Skip to 13 minutes in for the coverage to start if you can get it to load.

Post a reply to: prayers for my son Thomas

The Latest