prayers for my son Thomas

vet323
2/15/2015 7:40am
Keep fighting, little dude. We are all pulling for you! Your family needs you to fight as hard as you can for yourself and for them!
2/15/2015 12:44pm
UPDATE,

Thomas responded to light very slowly today, he also moved his head and arm. So he has been put back to sleep but thats hope for us.
still not watched supercross but he has his spiderman toy in his hand.

thanks again for all comments, obviously there are too many to aqnowledge personally but they mean the world to us. Thank you
500guy
2/15/2015 12:45pm
UPDATE, Thomas responded to light very slowly today, he also moved his head and arm. So he has been put back to sleep but thats hope...
UPDATE,

Thomas responded to light very slowly today, he also moved his head and arm. So he has been put back to sleep but thats hope for us.

thanks again for all comments, obviously there are too many to aqnowledge personally but they mean the world to us. Thank you
We will continue to Hope and Pray for Thomas. Hang in there Travis.
2/15/2015 12:53pm
Thanks, it would be so cool if I could get him a mention at next weeks race. Hopefully thomas will be awake to see and hear it.

The Shop

KMC440
2/15/2015 1:56pm
Still here not leavin

RAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHHH Thomas !!!!!
RY4N37
2/15/2015 4:55pm
Stay strong. Sending prayers and best wishes to your son and your whole family. Hope he can make a full recovery
DemoDick
2/15/2015 5:37pm
UPDATE, Thomas responded to light very slowly today, he also moved his head and arm. So he has been put back to sleep but thats hope...
UPDATE,

Getting it done!

Stay strong little man! There are a bunch of people pulling for you!
ledger
2/15/2015 5:40pm
You are all still in our thoughts and prayers. Hang in there bud !!
tombugg
2/15/2015 5:43pm
Prayers for your little man!! Keep telling him you love him, those are powerful words!! Stay positive,

Love, prayers and nothing but positive thoughts from the Buggz!!!
jleews6
2/15/2015 6:57pm
Keep fighting Thomas. You have allot of people praying for you.
hvaughn88
2/15/2015 7:13pm
Thomas, be tough like Spider-Man. Prayers from my family to yours and stay strong.
braaap
Fantasy
2193rd
2/15/2015 7:56pm
Still praying for you Thomas as well as your family. I really hope you're able to share the track with your dad someday.
gharmon
2/15/2015 8:05pm
Praying for you Thomas. I'm praying for your whole family as well Travis-grant!! Be strong during this time. Little man needs to hear ya, keep talking to the little fellow!!
jeffro503
2/15/2015 8:11pm
UPDATE,

I came back from riding my ass off all day and one of the things that was on my mind all day.....was this thread , Travis and his boy.

Travis......this sounds like some really great news! baby steps.......and it sounds like your boy is a hell of a fighter! Please keep us updated and I'll be sending all my positive energy your way! Keep your head up brother!
Detroit Dick
2/15/2015 8:23pm
Pullin' hard for your little guy. The youngin's are tougher than we know. Much love to your family.
2/15/2015 8:25pm
Still pulling for you Thomas. And when you get up, you and dad can watch sx with your brothers.
bvm111
2/15/2015 9:12pm
UPDATE,

jeffro503 wrote:
I came back from riding my ass off all day and one of the things that was on my mind all day.....was this thread , Travis...
I came back from riding my ass off all day and one of the things that was on my mind all day.....was this thread , Travis and his boy.

Travis......this sounds like some really great news! baby steps.......and it sounds like your boy is a hell of a fighter! Please keep us updated and I'll be sending all my positive energy your way! Keep your head up brother!
Same here on my end!!!

I rode like crap today and it didn't matter for some reason...Travis keep the thoughts as positive as possible in your situation!

Any sign of improvement is a step in the right direction!

From my family to yours we are sending as much positive thoughts as we can!!!
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2364th
2/15/2015 9:22pm
UPDATE,

Hang in there bud!

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Spydee
2/16/2015 12:26am
Wow, just seen this and after a few days off from the forum (I avoid social media on race weekends) it was the last thing I wanted to read this morning.

Thomas looks like a strong little dude, so I'm positive he'll have a speedy recovery and you'll have your supercross buddy back in no time. Keep us updated as much as you can Travis, and if there's anything you need to help you pull through this difficult time don't be afraid to ask.

Muchos love from Cardiff.
2/16/2015 2:56am Edited Date/Time 2/16/2015 3:04am
Thomas is doing better today, coughing when they put tubes down. His blood pressure meds have been stopped and adrenaline is lower dose.
unfortunately his left leg has got to go, but this is the least of our worries .

Let me say this,

if any of your children ever seem ill, dont ever take advice over the phone from the doctor. Trust your instinct as a parent, you know, the doctor does not! Without seeing them, Which they diddnt do. we were told to give it ten days. Thomas was admitted on day five and would probably have passed away that night if not.

kongols
2/16/2015 3:12am
Stay strong. I know exactly what you`re going through. Never give up.
BBA
2/16/2015 3:13am
Man stories like this just break my heart. I have two little ones (son is 4, daughter 7) and before I was a parent these stories never touched me like they do now. My daughter contracted MRSA at 7 weeks old and was in the Children's ICU for a week in Vegas. I have never felt so hopeless in my entire life as I did when I couldn't do anything but wait for others to help her. I hope Thomas makes a full recovery and there are so many great prosthetic companies out there that he'll be up and about within a short time I bet.

I'm with you on the over the phone doctor's advice. If your kid is not acting right and your instincts are telling you differently than the advice coming from the doctor without seeing them, haul ass to the hospital and have them checked out. Good luck and I'm looking forward to your reports of his full recovery.
2/16/2015 3:43am
So sorry you all are going through this but glad to hear that the little guy has hopefully turned a corner. Stay strong, brother.

Post a reply to: prayers for my son Thomas

The Latest