prayers for my son Thomas

Related:
Create New Tag

2/14/2015 3:01 PM

Can you tell little Thomas that his mates from Down Under are wishing him well.

|

2/14/2015 3:03 PM

Get well soon Thomas!

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

2/14/2015 3:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/14/2015 3:11 PM

I'm in Rawtenstall just over from you smile ... And Alder Hey is literally one of the best places he could be smile I hope me and Thomas (and dad) all get kick ass internet connection tonight for the supercross... If not we can catch up on it all tomorrow!

|

2/14/2015 3:25 PM

Nothing but Love for you and your family Travis.

|

2/14/2015 3:33 PM

Jan C wrote:

I'm in Rawtenstall just over from you smile ... And Alder Hey is literally one of the best places he could be smile I hope me and Thomas ...more

Thomas's mum works in edenfield. We are just sat looking at the walls.

|

Never give up on Anyone

2/14/2015 3:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/14/2015 3:57 PM

I know Edenfield well, I do alot of mtb in and around the area , Hows the internet in the hospital? I'm just watching a repeat of the pre-show. The night show starts in a hour, I've been looking forward to the season heading east, least we don't have to stay up till half 6!

Do you and Thomas ride?

|

2/14/2015 4:05 PM

Internet is shit. Yeah I used to ride (vale of ros, dragons, bymx), thomas always hoped to but he and george (his twin) and big bro braxton are too small just now plus me and mum cannot afford to do it. I wish. Motocross is a fantastic sport to b involved in and its like a family.

|

Never give up on Anyone

2/14/2015 4:08 PM

Jan C wrote:

I know Edenfield well, I do alot of mtb in and around the area , Hows the internet in the hospital? I'm just watching a repeat ...more

Would you share the link

|

Never give up on Anyone

2/14/2015 4:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/14/2015 4:11 PM

Very sorry to hear, my prayers have been sent. May you all put this behind you very soon, peace be with you all.

|

2/14/2015 4:13 PM

http://new.livestream.com/SupercrossLIVE/events/3808542 pre-show, I'm just watching Vicky Golden trying to qualify 37.10 in.. is her first showing in the Group C Qualifying

|

2/14/2015 4:15 PM

Get well Thomas! You and your family will be in my thoughts... Stay positive... You can do this Thomas!

|

2/14/2015 4:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/14/2015 4:22 PM

I know what you mean about mx expense! I've followed the racing for the last 15yrs, always wanted a bike, but what with my involvement with mtb and cycling in general i've never taken the plunge with buying a mx bike.. I have about 5 push bikes as it is! Actually owning a mx bike would depress me knowing i would never have the time to ride it! Thats the best thing about cycling- your doing it straight out of the front door and we have lots of good places to ride locally now- Lee Quarry, Gisburn forest and all the other local places.

We need to get you and your boys up into the hills on the mtbs smile

|

2/14/2015 4:23 PM

Thoughts and prayers sent! God please bless Thomas, and keep your hand over him and his family.

Get well, little dude!

|

Go for it! Don't let a little thing like fear, or common sense hold you back.

2/14/2015 4:53 PM

SEEMEFIRST wrote:

Thoughts and prayers sent! God please bless Thomas, and keep your hand over him and his family.

Get well, little dude!

well said my friend...well said...

|

2/14/2015 5:07 PM

Prayers going out for Thomas.

|

2/14/2015 6:17 PM

Thoughts n prayers sent that your son Thomas recovers fully.

|

2/14/2015 8:51 PM

SEEMEFIRST wrote:

Get well, little dude!

Get well soon Thomas!

|

2/14/2015 9:50 PM

SEEMEFIRST wrote:

Get well, little dude!

Right on !! and Amen, we're all pulling for you Thomas.

|

There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear.

2/14/2015 10:06 PM

Wow, I really hope we hear some good news soon! Prayers sent, I know he'll pull through!

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

2/14/2015 10:21 PM

Hoping to hear some good news..hang in there Thomas!!

|

2/14/2015 10:41 PM

Jesus, just saw this, hope your little guy is on the mend!!! Prayers for him and you all.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/14/2015 10:48 PM

Thats brutal. I will pray for your lil trooper. Keep us posted

|

2/14/2015 10:54 PM

Best Wishes...

|

Who Ever Dies With The Most Toys Wins...
No Point Waiting Till Then... Newman Wins

2/15/2015 12:26 AM

Thoughts with you and your family dude..... Stay strong and win this one for all of us!!!!!

|

2/15/2015 2:42 AM

Still the same, I keep telling myself that must be a good thing. No response to light still. I saw his eyelid move just now when I was talking to him.

|

Never give up on Anyone

2/15/2015 2:43 AM

Jan C wrote:

I know what you mean about mx expense! I've followed the racing for the last 15yrs, always wanted a bike, but what with my ...more

Yeah we will have to meet seen as were so close. Do u go to the festival in gisburn forrest

|

Never give up on Anyone

2/15/2015 3:11 AM

Thomas, keep trying little one ... Peppa Pig's brother George says raaarrrrggghhh like a dinosaur you're strong like one too.
Praying for you Thomas !!!

|

2/15/2015 3:14 AM

travis-grant wrote:

Still the same, I keep telling myself that must be a good thing. No response to light still. I saw his eyelid move just now ...more

Keep talking man... He'll come around!

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/15/2015 3:44 AM

Wow that's scary and difficult to hear. I'm praying for a full recovery for Thomas and family.

You can do this Thomas. I know you are just as tough as Dungey and Roczen. You're going to get better.

|

2/15/2015 6:33 AM

Keep fighting Thomas, you can do this and we are praying for you! Travis-Grant, keep talking to him, I am sure he hears you and knows you are there like Crush mentioned.

|