pourcel

mohammed
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 1:43pm
what happen to pourcel he finish 7th? crash, bike problem? he faster than 7th place.
|
TriRacer27
Fantasy
44th
5/21/2011 3:32pm
Um, no he not.

Nearly got beat by his teammate Tommy Hahn until Pourcel saw who it was and stepped it up a bit, but no bike problems, no issues, just not enough speed.
smc916
5/21/2011 3:33pm
Didn't look like he had any problems, maybe lack of preparation coming in?
DownSouth
5/21/2011 3:33pm Edited Date/Time 5/21/2011 3:34pm
He looked strong for about 15 minutes than it seemed he was just cruising around after that. He would look like he was ready to pull off the track and then he would go again, like when Hahn came up on him.

The Shop

FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
5/21/2011 3:35pm Edited Date/Time 5/21/2011 3:35pm
mohammed wrote:
what happen to pourcel he finish 7th? crash, bike problem? he faster than 7th place.
4 born & bred fast Americans & 2 very fast Aussie's is what happened to him. LaughingLaughingLaughing
mac3-d
5/21/2011 3:37pm
riding good first few laps then looks like he's just riding round then when someone comes within hearing distance he takes off again , there was a little triple on an outside corner he only doubled most laps then when Hann was trying to pass he tripled it no bother . tight corner looked like rear was skitting about weather it was the pirelli tyres or too much pressure in rear ?
jeffro503
5/21/2011 3:38pm
TriRacer27 wrote:
Um, no he not. Nearly got beat by his teammate Tommy Hahn until Pourcel saw who it was and stepped it up a bit, but no...
Um, no he not.

Nearly got beat by his teammate Tommy Hahn until Pourcel saw who it was and stepped it up a bit, but no bike problems, no issues, just not enough speed.
Nah....he had plenty of speed.....just no endurance yet. He was keeping RV honest that first 10 minutes or so. He'll be good to go after a couple rounds. Even if you are in race shape.....it takes a while to get used to running speeds like that and keep it up for 30 min +2.......CP will be just fine!
mohammed
5/21/2011 3:38pm
mohammed wrote:
FastEddy wrote:
4 born & bred fast Americans & 2 very fast Aussie's is what happened to him. LaughingLaughingLaughing
just a matter of time, probably bike problem, I know hes not on a good bike and team but will have do with that.
Regis
Fantasy
292nd
5/21/2011 3:40pm
Some of you guys are harsh!? Haha.

Nothing and I mean nothing can replace getting behind a gate and racing. No training can replace that. He hasn't raced since Pala. It was his first race in the 450 class and he really hasn't been with the team but a couple weeks.

AND he got 7th. Pretty impressive.

The Pourcel we remember was the one battling for the championship. He will be there soon. He will learn a lot this weekend and know where he needs to be.

It's a long series!
JJO741
Fantasy
3037th
5/21/2011 3:41pm Edited Date/Time 5/21/2011 3:41pm
mohammed wrote:
just a matter of time, probably bike problem, I know hes not on a good bike and team but will have do with that.
He honestly looked slow today compared to the other guys. He picked it back up but looked like he was cruising.
5/21/2011 3:41pm
He did a great job for his first race back. Not sure how one could expect him to do better at this stage in the game.
TriRacer27
Fantasy
44th
5/21/2011 3:42pm
mohammed wrote:
FastEddy wrote:
mohammed wrote:
Here we go. Told you guys it was gonna get blamed on the team. I knew it I knew it I knew it.
TriRacer27
Fantasy
44th
5/21/2011 3:43pm
TriRacer27 wrote:
Um, no he not. Nearly got beat by his teammate Tommy Hahn until Pourcel saw who it was and stepped it up a bit, but no...
Um, no he not.

jeffro503 wrote:
Nah....he had plenty of speed.....just no endurance yet. He was keeping RV honest that first 10 minutes or so. He'll be good to go after a...
Nah....he had plenty of speed.....just no endurance yet. He was keeping RV honest that first 10 minutes or so. He'll be good to go after a couple rounds. Even if you are in race shape.....it takes a while to get used to running speeds like that and keep it up for 30 min +2.......CP will be just fine!
Everyone that finished ahead of him except Milsaps had at lest 1 second on his fastest lap.

He'll come around I'm sure but right now 7th is right around where he will be until he gets his conditioning up.
mohammed
5/21/2011 3:45pm
ok so you think hes on better bike than rd, rv and redd? NO!
jeffro503
5/21/2011 3:46pm
Regis wrote:
Some of you guys are harsh!? Haha. Nothing and I mean nothing can replace getting behind a gate and racing. No training can replace that. He...

Nothing and I mean nothing can replace getting behind a gate and racing. No training can replace that. He hasn't raced since Pala. It was his first race in the 450 class and he really hasn't been with the team but a couple weeks.

The Pourcel we remember was the one battling for the championship. He will be there soon. He will learn a lot this weekend and know where he needs to be.

It's a long series!
This ^^^^^

100% This ^^^^^

Give him some time.......he'll get faster each and every round. Guaranteed!
DownSouth
mohammed wrote:
He could have had the bike that finished second in the series last year.
mac3-d
7th not bad first race in 450. Barcia 6th & after #37 went down
jeffro503
5/21/2011 3:47pm
mohammed wrote:
MO......his bike is just fine! he's using factory backed parts as well........I'm telling you , it's his conditioning right now. Along with probably being behind a little on bike setups. He will be hauling ass and mixing it up towards the front.....just give him a few rounds.
SH_105
5/21/2011 3:48pm
mohammed wrote:
I'd say that was HIS choice.... He made the bed, now he has to lay in it and get back to being on one of those bikes through his finishes on his current bike

SH
skidsteer16
5/21/2011 3:52pm
Regis wrote:
Some of you guys are harsh!? Haha. Nothing and I mean nothing can replace getting behind a gate and racing. No training can replace that. He...

It's a long series!
exactly^
MT MX
5/21/2011 3:54pm
SH_105 wrote:
I'd say that was HIS choice.... He made the bed, now he has to lay in it and get back to being on one of those...
I'd say that was HIS choice.... He made the bed, now he has to lay in it and get back to being on one of those bikes through his finishes on his current bike

SH
pathetic
500guy
5/21/2011 3:55pm
mohammed wrote:
FastEddy wrote:
mohammed wrote:
Rubbish

He's been off for 9 months and is on a 450 with more competition. whats Musquins excuse ?
SH_105
5/21/2011 3:57pm
SH_105 wrote:
I'd say that was HIS choice.... He made the bed, now he has to lay in it and get back to being on one of those...

SH
MT MX wrote:
pathetic
Whats pathetic..... I thought it was a good finish for his first race back in 10 months. But dont go blamming a bike he CHOSE to ride

SH
5/21/2011 3:58pm
mohammed wrote:
FastEddy wrote:
mohammed wrote:
Team listed on results is as follows......Yamaha Motors of U.S., Monster Energy....What's up with that? I believe that team is plenty good!
MT MX
5/21/2011 4:08pm
SH_105 wrote:

SH
MT MX wrote:
pathetic
SH_105 wrote:
Whats pathetic..... I thought it was a good finish for his first race back in 10 months. But dont go blamming a bike he CHOSE to...
Whats pathetic..... I thought it was a good finish for his first race back in 10 months. But dont go blamming a bike he CHOSE to ride

SH
then WTF does "...and get back to being on one of those bikes through his finishes on his current bike" mean?

Is that Canadian lingo?
SH_105
5/21/2011 4:11pm
MT MX wrote:
pathetic
SH_105 wrote:
Whats pathetic..... I thought it was a good finish for his first race back in 10 months. But dont go blamming a bike he CHOSE to...

SH
MT MX wrote:
then WTF does "...and get back to being on one of those bikes through his finishes on his current bike" mean?

Is that Canadian lingo?
Mohammed saying the bike he is on is not on Par with Villopoto or Reed's... So he needs to ride what hes chosen to get back to being on the above mentioned... Is that better? Sorry my Canadianglish was kicking in!!!

SH
TriRacer27
Fantasy
44th
5/21/2011 4:11pm
SH_105 wrote:

SH
MT MX wrote:
pathetic
SH_105 wrote:

SH
Exactly. He claimed forever that he was bound to find the team that gave him the best equipment so he could win. That it was all about the team chemistry and the bike, and no one screamed it out louder than his fans.

Now suddenly the bike is what's holding him back. Give me a break.

Give him some time to get back into race shape and iron out the bugs, but don't go blaming the bike because it was his choice to ride it.
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
5/21/2011 4:13pm Edited Date/Time 5/21/2011 4:14pm
MT MX wrote:

Is that Canadian lingo?
I'm sure Hammy knows what he is talking about,considering he raced "one of those bikes (factory)",when he rode for Factory Suzuki. Wink
MT MX
5/21/2011 4:15pm
SH_105 wrote:

SH
MT MX wrote:

Is that Canadian lingo?
SH_105 wrote:
Mohammed saying the bike he is on is not on Par with Villopoto or Reed's... So he needs to ride what hes chosen to get back...
Mohammed saying the bike he is on is not on Par with Villopoto or Reed's... So he needs to ride what hes chosen to get back to being on the above mentioned... Is that better? Sorry my Canadianglish was kicking in!!!

SH
Mohammed?
Reed is ON factory Honda, RV is ON factory Kawasaki.
that's what he meant? Is he on factory Yamaha?

Post a reply to: pourcel

The Latest