poor hanny....sad to say

hammertime
Edited Date/Time 1/21/2012 11:39am
hanny was the old hanny tonight. no fight! is the polish back off the hollywood kid??
|
burnside
5/7/2011 11:26pm
What happened to him in the shoot out?

No reason why he cant come back from this.
jeffro503
5/7/2011 11:28pm
Probably both.

I will say he put up one hell of a fight at the beginning of the season. A little bummed at what I heard he was doing at the practice track to Tickle though.

Tickle and Tomac both deserved that championship tonight in my eyes. Tickle for staying consistent , and Tomac for riding the very hardest he possibly could....friggin' love that kid!
morning_stiffy
5/7/2011 11:28pm
burnside wrote:

He went to the LQC and had a DNS. He wasn't in the shoot out...

I'd like to see him come back from this, but i doubt Mitch will sign him again next year the way he's been acting lately.

The Shop

FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
5/7/2011 11:28pm Edited Date/Time 5/7/2011 11:29pm
hammertime wrote:
hanny was the old hanny tonight. no fight! is the polish back off the hollywood kid??
I don't know what his deal was.

I do know he crashed in practice with Canada...in the whoops I think.
But he looked fine in the beginning of his main.
burnside
5/7/2011 11:31pm
burnside wrote:

He went to the LQC and had a DNS. He wasn't in the shoot out... I'd like to see him come back from this, but i...

I'd like to see him come back from this, but i doubt Mitch will sign him again next year the way he's been acting lately.
450 time!
nytsmaC
5/7/2011 11:34pm
He won't be a top 5 guy in the 450 class, it's way too stacked. Hanny's window of opportunity to make some money in this business has passed.
morning_stiffy
5/7/2011 11:38pm
burnside wrote:

He went to the LQC and had a DNS. He wasn't in the shoot out... I'd like to see him come back from this, but i...

burnside wrote:
450 time!
I'd like to see him on a 450, but I know if I was a team manager I wouldn't sign a guy like him. Look at how immaturely he handled things these past few weeks.

But it would be cool to see him on a 450.
burnside
5/7/2011 11:39pm
Lots of buses running people over tonight. You'd think RV winning the title would tame some of you reptiles.
spd721
5/8/2011 7:21am
I'm not really surprised that Hanny didn't even line up for the LCQ. He seemed to be a bit of a sore loser towards Tickle these past few races.
5/8/2011 7:27am
Hung over.........He will be back next year on Team TBCRT........you heard it here first.......
AP34
5/8/2011 7:37am
jeffro503 wrote:
Probably both. I will say he put up one hell of a fight at the beginning of the season. A little bummed at what I heard...
Probably both.

I will say he put up one hell of a fight at the beginning of the season. A little bummed at what I heard he was doing at the practice track to Tickle though.

Tickle and Tomac both deserved that championship tonight in my eyes. Tickle for staying consistent , and Tomac for riding the very hardest he possibly could....friggin' love that kid!
What exactly was he doing to Tickle? I haven't heard the story.
Kawirider
5/8/2011 8:43am
nytsmaC wrote:
He won't be a top 5 guy in the 450 class, it's way too stacked. Hanny's window of opportunity to make some money in this business...
He won't be a top 5 guy in the 450 class, it's way too stacked. Hanny's window of opportunity to make some money in this business has passed.
And your never even happen!!!
JackLHyde
5/8/2011 8:58am
nytsmaC wrote:
He won't be a top 5 guy in the 450 class, it's way too stacked. Hanny's window of opportunity to make some money in this business...
Australia would've been his opportunity, but unless they get things figured out there, he'll have a hard time.
Shawn142
5/8/2011 10:02am
I'd like to see him on a 450, but I know if I was a team manager I wouldn't sign a guy like him. Look at...
I'd like to see him on a 450, but I know if I was a team manager I wouldn't sign a guy like him. Look at how immaturely he handled things these past few weeks.

We did see Hanny on a GOOD 450. He was roughly a 8-12 place guy. Then on the H&H bike he went to 15-20th. Both teams he was released early. It's nice to see he can at least finish a 7 race series, but the guy simply isn't all there. And now that there's no X-Games SuperX to win I wonder if Monster will be willing to flip the bill for him another year. They certainly were more than loyal to him for what he did.
morning_stiffy
5/8/2011 10:14am
I'd like to see him on a 450, but I know if I was a team manager I wouldn't sign a guy like him. Look at...

Shawn142 wrote:
We did see Hanny on a GOOD 450. He was roughly a 8-12 place guy. Then on the H&H bike he went to 15-20th. Both teams...
We did see Hanny on a GOOD 450. He was roughly a 8-12 place guy. Then on the H&H bike he went to 15-20th. Both teams he was released early. It's nice to see he can at least finish a 7 race series, but the guy simply isn't all there. And now that there's no X-Games SuperX to win I wonder if Monster will be willing to flip the bill for him another year. They certainly were more than loyal to him for what he did.
That's what I'm thinking...
downandup
5/8/2011 10:18am
Lots of guys didn't show for the LCQ. Bunch of bitches. Hanny, Evans, etc.....I bet their sponsors are pissed.
mcphilly
5/8/2011 10:36am
downandup wrote:
Lots of guys didn't show for the LCQ. Bunch of bitches. Hanny, Evans, etc.....I bet their sponsors are pissed.
Your a Douche . you don`t even know why they didnt line up.....sorry ass
downandup
5/8/2011 10:49am
downandup wrote:
mcphilly wrote:
Your a Douche . you don`t even know why they didnt line up.....sorry ass
It's "You're a douche."
Moto4T5
5/8/2011 10:54am
burnside wrote:

I don't know why anyone would sign Hansen, with his bullshit takeout moves, and everyone know he only does that cause he's not fast enough to pass the other guy clean!
JackLHyde
5/8/2011 11:02am
burnside wrote:

Moto4T5 wrote:
I don't know why anyone would sign Hansen, with his bullshit takeout moves, and everyone know he only does that cause he's not fast enough to...
I don't know why anyone would sign Hansen, with his bullshit takeout moves, and everyone know he only does that cause he's not fast enough to pass the other guy clean!
While his passes may be on the rough side, he can still haul ass! He ran away from the pack multiple times this year.
HatersSuck
5/8/2011 11:11am
hammertime wrote:
I would have to agree with you Hammertime, once they got to the rutted out outdoor style tracks Hanson was in deep trouble.

I think it is the end of the line for Hanson. Hanson played dirty all season and never made a clean pass. That tactic did not work in the end and all he has now is the hand excuse if he wants to play it.

Hanson has talent but at at his age and no 450 success it seems like it might be over him.
FlaNard
5/8/2011 11:47am
He cant win on a 450. Plain and simple. He has shown that. He couldnt even beat K-dub or any other American that came over for one off races in Oz. He would fill out the top ten, which is why he isnt going to get signed on to any decent team next year, unless he finds a way to race against the kids again in the half bike class.
Ramrod
Fantasy
1692nd
5/8/2011 11:51am
You don't know what he's gone through man! You don't know! haha (quote Kenny Watson)
Andimers
5/8/2011 12:11pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Probably both. I will say he put up one hell of a fight at the beginning of the season. A little bummed at what I heard...
Probably both.

What was he doing to Tickle?
morning_stiffy
5/8/2011 12:14pm
Ramrod wrote:
You don't know what he's gone through man! You don't know! haha (quote Kenny Watson)
What Hansen went through is his own fault... For the most part.

I have to agree with most people in this thread, i think Hansen is about done... He might get signed to a mediocre team this year, but nothing like the Monster/PC/Kawi team. I'm thinking more along the lines of Rock River Yamaha, or that caliber team.
mxfreak144x
5/8/2011 12:52pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Probably both.

what was he doin to tickle at the practice track?
lumpy790
5/8/2011 2:18pm
Any of you notice Hanny kicking at the freight train as it rolled past him?
mag23
5/8/2011 6:44pm
Hanny sells more Monster than Tickle, Baggett, Wilson and Rattray combined... period, end of conversation. And he doesn't even race the Nats...
5/8/2011 6:51pm
mag23 wrote:
Hanny sells more Monster than Tickle, Baggett, Wilson and Rattray combined... period, end of conversation. And he doesn't even race the Nats...
Wow, thats a great statistic.................hows his MX championship career? I think we should all get into motocross to sell energy drinks, now that is freaking cool dude!!!!!!!!..........NOT!

Post a reply to: poor hanny....sad to say

The Latest