please explain why Herlings is sandbagging and Martin is not

vschaik141
5/14/2016 9:52am
Park Boys wrote:
RC did not have to, he did 5 gate drops with Everts on nearly equal machinery and he won all 5 rather easily. At certain points...
RC did not have to, he did 5 gate drops with Everts on nearly equal machinery and he won all 5 rather easily. At certain points in all of the MxDN motos he was lapping 3-4 seconds faster than Everts on his turf. Could you imagine how bad he would have destroyed Everts at Red Bud! Sebastian has only three wins in the AMA series and this was a guy who beat Everts in year two for a title. Dont ever try and drag the goats name down..... Not to mention he won 5 SX titles in the winter and still smashed the euros while only riding MX half the time.
RC truthly is the best there ever was. Wiah I had gone to ernee in 2005... now I've never seen him ride in person...
Jimmy_Sloan
5/14/2016 9:56am
ohhh on that footnote .... imagine RC smashing USA motocross for 10 years undefeated , yet never raced MXGP :( but still is the GOAT...
ohhh on that footnote ....
imagine RC smashing USA motocross for 10 years undefeated , yet never raced MXGP Sad but still is the GOAT ........
so in youre logic , he was sandbagging the US nationals ...as he never went to become a MXGP worldchamp

and MXON is almost impossible to win for us Dutchies , says enough you dont realize it Whistling
Park Boys wrote:
RC did not have to, he did 5 gate drops with Everts on nearly equal machinery and he won all 5 rather easily. At certain points...
RC did not have to, he did 5 gate drops with Everts on nearly equal machinery and he won all 5 rather easily. At certain points in all of the MxDN motos he was lapping 3-4 seconds faster than Everts on his turf. Could you imagine how bad he would have destroyed Everts at Red Bud! Sebastian has only three wins in the AMA series and this was a guy who beat Everts in year two for a title. Dont ever try and drag the goats name down..... Not to mention he won 5 SX titles in the winter and still smashed the euros while only riding MX half the time.
You missed his point.
MXMattii
5/14/2016 10:06am
You missed his point.
He has no point. Because RC was racing the top class in his region, he was racing the 450 class. He wasn't cherry picking in the 250 class. He battled Tortelli, Vuillemin, Reed, Stewart, ... All those guys in the premier class from the USA.

Richard is just an idiot defending the irrational. Herlings said he was scared to win the MXGP championship when he was 19 or something like that, because then he should be racing for another 10 years in the MXGP class. Uhm? I don't see the difference, now he's racing 7 years in the MX2 class... And if you win the MXGP championship defend it like a true champion and after a few championships retire early like RC or RV and enjoy still a bit from your youth.
5/14/2016 10:12am Edited Date/Time 5/14/2016 10:29am
MXMattii wrote:
He has no point. Because RC was racing the top class in his region, he was racing the 450 class. He wasn't cherry picking in the...
He has no point. Because RC was racing the top class in his region, he was racing the 450 class. He wasn't cherry picking in the 250 class. He battled Tortelli, Vuillemin, Reed, Stewart, ... All those guys in the premier class from the USA.

Richard is just an idiot defending the irrational. Herlings said he was scared to win the MXGP championship when he was 19 or something like that, because then he should be racing for another 10 years in the MXGP class. Uhm? I don't see the difference, now he's racing 7 years in the MX2 class... And if you win the MXGP championship defend it like a true champion and after a few championships retire early like RC or RV and enjoy still a bit from your youth.
serious ? you little butthurt crybaby , go on and hate .................

why not just copy and paste all youre comments ?? its gets a bit boring

and you missed my point too .... Silly

retire at 27 and enjoy youre youth ?? hahaha youre funny , how old was Everts , obviously youre idol , when he retired ?

The Shop

MXMattii
5/14/2016 11:52am Edited Date/Time 5/14/2016 11:52am
MXMattii wrote:
He has no point. Because RC was racing the top class in his region, he was racing the 450 class. He wasn't cherry picking in the...

serious ? you little butthurt crybaby , go on and hate ................. why not just copy and paste all youre comments ?? its gets a bit...
serious ? you little butthurt crybaby , go on and hate .................

why not just copy and paste all youre comments ?? its gets a bit boring

and you missed my point too .... Silly

retire at 27 and enjoy youre youth ?? hahaha youre funny , how old was Everts , obviously youre idol , when he retired ?
Dude if it goes about Jeffrey Herlings you drag one hundred things into it that have mostly almost, or even not value. You're struggling and fighting like a little devil that has fallen into the holy water. And that's not only in this topic, I've made a nice picture from 4 posts out the 'Will FIM and Luongo have any penalty for Herlings?' it shows that I, and probably even more people can't take you seriously anymore.

5/14/2016 11:57am Edited Date/Time 5/14/2016 11:58am
MXMattii wrote:
Dude if it goes about Jeffrey Herlings you drag one hundred things into it that have mostly almost, or even not value. You're struggling and fighting...
Dude if it goes about Jeffrey Herlings you drag one hundred things into it that have mostly almost, or even not value. You're struggling and fighting like a little devil that has fallen into the holy water. And that's not only in this topic, I've made a nice picture from 4 posts out the 'Will FIM and Luongo have any penalty for Herlings?' it shows that I, and probably even more people can't take you seriously anymore.

haha good boy , i could do the same with you and youre post , so whats yure point ???

i cheer for herlings .... who knows he is racing for another 10 years
i feel sorry for you , 10 miserable years for you to watch this kid win and win many more races and championships

go cheer the belgians , they need it more as you hate Herlings .... fine dag verders lullo
kongols
5/14/2016 4:31pm
KTM must be paying Herlings so much to stay in 250s.
They are. As I said- perhaps he`s the best payed mxer in the world.
ChrisB10
5/14/2016 8:40pm Edited Date/Time 5/14/2016 8:41pm
Here's why you're wrong.

Herlings dominates when he's healthy. Noone can touch him. For him to stay down with no competition makes him a sandbagger. That's what you dopes don't get. Same shit with Marvin. It has nothing to do with age it's about challenging yourself. Martin has had to battle for his titles. He might not even have 2 title if Webb would of stayed heslthy. Also there's a thing in America called SX. It's kind of important. Martin hasn't exactly lit up the SX world so what sense would it make jumping up to 450?
Crush
5/14/2016 9:00pm
kongols wrote:
Mx'er? As in just MX(GP) riders only or in general?

I'd be shocked if KTM was paying him more than AC or Dungey, or Kenny RCH, Eli Kawi. SX is big!
kiwifan
5/14/2016 10:39pm
kongols wrote:
I think Roczens new deal with trump anything now or in the past

Honda made Herlings a massive offer few years ago but he turned it down, but yeah KTM pay him a decent amount
HenryA
5/15/2016 3:42am
kongols wrote:
I've heard that rumour before and honestly, there can't be any truth to it.
No doubt that he's the best paid MX2 racer by far. But does he earn more than Dungey? Roczen? Stewart? Or even Webb or Reed? No way. It wouldn't make sense.
kongols
5/15/2016 3:58am Edited Date/Time 5/15/2016 6:15am
kiwifan wrote:
I think Roczens new deal with trump anything now or in the past Honda made Herlings a massive offer few years ago but he turned it...
I think Roczens new deal with trump anything now or in the past

Honda made Herlings a massive offer few years ago but he turned it down, but yeah KTM pay him a decent amount
Roczen is gonna make 2.2 mill a year. It`s nothing extra ordinary.

KTM gave him(Herlings) more than what Honda offered when they found out about the offer. And to stay in MX2.
NotCore
5/22/2016 8:35pm
Looks like Martin's got some competition. Again.

Post a reply to: please explain why Herlings is sandbagging and Martin is not

The Latest