one industries gear

JonnyDH84
Edited Date/Time 3/21/2014 2:44pm
I am looking at buying some one industries gear as I really like the designs on the new stuff I just wondered about the sizing I wear a large t shirt normally but tend to run xl jerseys as I run a tld hw vest under my jersey ive heard the one industries stuff sizes up very small so I may need an xxl to give me the room I need to wear my padding is this true ? Also anyone got any experience with the sizing of the pants ? I have no where around here I can try them on so I am going to have mail order them.
|
Mx286
3/7/2014 11:55am
I've worn it for the past 2 years, really nice quality gear. Although the lower end gear I do not recommend, the sizing does fit a little different (pants small) and tends to come apart quickly. The higher end, more expensive, is top notch. Never had any problems and its probably one the best pairs of gear I've ever owned. Also the sizing is pretty spot on. Hope this helps you out.
PPS Moto
3/7/2014 11:56am
I've only used the low line carbon stuff. I had an XL jersey and definitely wished I had an XXL or maybe even XXXL. The waist of the pants seemed to be the right size but they were short compared to most - leather at inside of knees was too high to do what it should. You should consider trying to find a dealer that carries the gear you're looking to purchase so you can try it on before buying.
Grizz
3/7/2014 12:03pm
Like Mx286 said, the low end gear is sized small but the good stuff is spot on.
JonnyDH84
3/7/2014 12:07pm
I was looking at the vapor gear the 2013 stuffs on closeout at the moment so its cheap . What lines of theres should I avoid then ? Is the carbon there cheapest gear set ?

The Shop

JonnyDH84
3/21/2014 2:00pm
Well before I posted this I ordered the 2013 carbon gear lime green black it came it fit horrible (very small / arm length too short in the jersey) anyway when I received it it was red and not lime green so I made a complaint and got sent the 2014 vapor gear for the same cost as the carbon result ! I also have a 2013 vapor jersey I bought on sale here and there is a big difference between the 2013 vs the 2014. The 2014 vapor gear really is that much better it fits correctly now running a large jersey with my pads were as I had to run a xxl 2013 jersey just so it would fit me and the ventilation is well thought out mesh back panel and mesh panels in the forearms. I had some tld gear last season (gp air) and to me the new one gear is just as good quality and lighter. Very happy only thing Id want now is a small pocket in the pants to put my car key in.
Grizz
3/21/2014 2:21pm
JonnyDH84 wrote:
Well before I posted this I ordered the 2013 carbon gear lime green black it came it fit horrible (very small / arm length too short...
Well before I posted this I ordered the 2013 carbon gear lime green black it came it fit horrible (very small / arm length too short in the jersey) anyway when I received it it was red and not lime green so I made a complaint and got sent the 2014 vapor gear for the same cost as the carbon result ! I also have a 2013 vapor jersey I bought on sale here and there is a big difference between the 2013 vs the 2014. The 2014 vapor gear really is that much better it fits correctly now running a large jersey with my pads were as I had to run a xxl 2013 jersey just so it would fit me and the ventilation is well thought out mesh back panel and mesh panels in the forearms. I had some tld gear last season (gp air) and to me the new one gear is just as good quality and lighter. Very happy only thing Id want now is a small pocket in the pants to put my car key in.
Yea the Carbon stuff is kind of junk honestly. Good for practice gear though. But the Vapor gear is the best stuff I've ever worn. So comfortable. It's like cycling stuff for motocross. Mine is just right, not too tight, not too loose.
peabody
3/21/2014 2:44pm
One Industries is having a warehouse sale down in San Diego. They say up to %80 off on some items. See RacerX on line.

Post a reply to: one industries gear

The Latest