no freedom of speech here

BallsOut
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 8:07am
im done. had a legit topic pulled because someone didnt like what i said. i spoke from the heart and it got totally deleted. then flarider made a post about mine getting deleted and come to find out his post about mines got deleted.

who is in charge here? who is doing this? message boards are to share ideas and thoughts and what i was doing was sharing my ideas coming from the industry. i work live and breath motocross. love the sport but come on who does this site think they are?

anyone else have trouble with there posts disappearing?
|
7/26/2009 1:53pm
If you don't know who's running the place, you obviously don't know moto as well as you think. Did you read the posting rules/suggestions? It might help if you did.
mxtryon231
7/26/2009 1:59pm
maybe if you could spell things would work out better for you.
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4091st
7/26/2009 2:12pm
BallsOut wrote:
im done. had a legit topic pulled because someone didnt like what i said. i spoke from the heart and it got totally deleted. then flarider...
im done. had a legit topic pulled because someone didnt like what i said. i spoke from the heart and it got totally deleted. then flarider made a post about mine getting deleted and come to find out his post about mines got deleted.

who is in charge here? who is doing this? message boards are to share ideas and thoughts and what i was doing was sharing my ideas coming from the industry. i work live and breath motocross. love the sport but come on who does this site think they are?

I have read most of your topics but chose not to respond until now, I am not in the industy like you claim to be, I am a former rider and I know and daily talk to people who are in very respectable positions.

With that said I personly feel your full of shit. You constantly brag about what you know, who you know and that there is going to be a big gear signing coming. There is going to a lot of gear signing deals going on, big woop. You talk about things you think you know about and you make yourself sound stupid.

Look, I dont normaly dont bash people on here, except Lenny, when they dont know what they are talking about but you dont know what you are talking about and act as if it you do. People who I know for a fact know more then you try to reason with you but you cant see it and call them dumb, ok.

You always talk about giving us the industrys point of view, I have news kid, the sales counter of the parts dept isnt considered insider knowledge. There is alot of shit I could be talking about here but it has gotten stupid with noobs like you and a few others that I choose not to. I used to post in here alot until it got zood out with kooks like you.

If you like posting, great, keep posting. Just dont act or try to be the big wheel, youre far from it here. The best advice I can give you is to give it a rest, come back with a different names and just talk about motocross.

Dont brag about who or what you knwo, just post about racing .

The Shop

PD441
7/26/2009 2:15pm
I don't think anyone is forcing anyone else to post here.
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
7/26/2009 2:19pm
Posting your opinion is one thing, but to claim that you know more about being a team manager than Jim Perry or Erik Kehoe is...well, maybe more than a little ignorant.

I'm all for freedom of speech. But please try not to expose yourself as a loudmouth with little to back it up when you do.
curmudgeon
7/26/2009 2:29pm

If you want freedom of speech then start a blog and post all of your bs there, nobody is stopping you.
This is not a public place this is GuyB's home, so if you shit on the floor you will be shown the door.
oldx
7/26/2009 2:33pm
adios asshat
Jarid332
Fantasy
1658th
7/26/2009 2:34pm
This is a private message board, you don't have freedom of speech.
Void Main
7/26/2009 4:32pm
You might get farther if you didn't walk around the place with your balls out.
Nerd
7/26/2009 4:36pm
Is the government denying your right to say these things here? Or is it the person employed by the site's owner to do so?
500guy
7/26/2009 4:38pm
Freedom of Speach for you is still in tact , The problem is stupid people do not realize when they are using something like this board it's privately owned and the owner and operator is allowed the freedom to choose what to allow.

So you are free to say what ever you want , just not here.

bye bye
Devil1nNj
7/26/2009 4:40pm
Uptite said it. You came in with a vengeance man.

I like to walk around a party and get to know everybody before I get drunk and start goin nuts. If not, the next thing ya know you're hittin on the host's wife, and now no one wants you around. (except maybe the wife, but, that's a whole diff analogy.)

andymoto
7/26/2009 4:41pm
BallsOut wrote:
im done. had a legit topic pulled because someone didnt like what i said. i spoke from the heart and it got totally deleted. then flarider...

UpTiTe wrote:
I have read most of your topics but chose not to respond until now, I am not in the industy like you claim to be, I...
I have read most of your topics but chose not to respond until now, I am not in the industy like you claim to be, I am a former rider and I know and daily talk to people who are in very respectable positions.

With that said I personly feel your full of shit. You constantly brag about what you know, who you know and that there is going to be a big gear signing coming. There is going to a lot of gear signing deals going on, big woop. You talk about things you think you know about and you make yourself sound stupid.

Look, I dont normaly dont bash people on here, except Lenny, when they dont know what they are talking about but you dont know what you are talking about and act as if it you do. People who I know for a fact know more then you try to reason with you but you cant see it and call them dumb, ok.

You always talk about giving us the industrys point of view, I have news kid, the sales counter of the parts dept isnt considered insider knowledge. There is alot of shit I could be talking about here but it has gotten stupid with noobs like you and a few others that I choose not to. I used to post in here alot until it got zood out with kooks like you.

If you like posting, great, keep posting. Just dont act or try to be the big wheel, youre far from it here. The best advice I can give you is to give it a rest, come back with a different names and just talk about motocross.

X2.
brent26wood
7/26/2009 4:47pm Edited Date/Time 7/26/2009 4:47pm
When are people going to understand that Freedom of Speech pertains to the expression of ideas and non interference by the gov't. Not blabbing on a privatly owned server.
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
7/26/2009 4:57pm
BallsOut wrote:

I did not see the original post you are referring to.
However,if it was bad enough that they had to delete it , then so be it...move on.
GuyB runs a pretty laid back board here and lets people get away with a lot more then some of the other boards do.However,it seems like he has to draw a line somewhere.
No reason to leave,just tone it down a bit and have fun.
BobbyM
7/26/2009 5:04pm
BallsOut wrote:

there's freedom of jack-offs....welcome friend. Wink
mxdad
7/26/2009 5:11pm
As long as you don't mention riders names, brand names, company names, or industry names, or sponsor names in your posts you will be fine.

There is always the weather to talk about.
"T-BONE"
7/26/2009 5:18pm
I have bit my tongue for ahile now also! I dont flap my mouth about who I am in the industry. I feel you are just making yourself look like a fool and totally agree your dropping of people's names is not very professional.

Guyb im MIA right now but you will see me in a few weeks been trying to clean up a few things for next year!!

KEHOE IS BALLS OUT.........

7/26/2009 5:49pm
I seen rc in the pits at a1 one time and rv grandpa acting like an idiot at las vages does that count as industry?
jndmx
7/26/2009 6:19pm
Freedom of speech is not freedom to be an idiot.
BallsOut
7/26/2009 6:45pm
BallsOut wrote:

UpTiTe wrote:
I have read most of your topics but chose not to respond until now, I am not in the industy like you claim to be, I...

i dont work the parts cournter. i work as a graphic designer. i wasnt bragging bro just telling someone about what i saw at the company.

thanks for the advice. i guess i need to be careful what i say here. not sure who ya can trust and all.

uptite, you think it was right for this webstite to just delete my post? it wasnt bs or nothing just observations i have seen. its not like its top secret shit i knwo many people know what i know and more. i just said it.
Void Main
7/26/2009 7:02pm
Whining about getting your posts deleted is lame. I've had many deleted, usually because of some other dumbass though. It's not our house, we're just guests here.
72kiteboarder
7/26/2009 7:02pm
BallsOut wrote:

UpTiTe wrote:

BallsOut wrote:
i dont work the parts cournter. i work as a graphic designer. i wasnt bragging bro just telling someone about what i saw at the company...
i dont work the parts cournter. i work as a graphic designer. i wasnt bragging bro just telling someone about what i saw at the company.

thanks for the advice. i guess i need to be careful what i say here. not sure who ya can trust and all.

uptite, you think it was right for this webstite to just delete my post? it wasnt bs or nothing just observations i have seen. its not like its top secret shit i knwo many people know what i know and more. i just said it.
Here is the problem balls, Claiming your "industry" because you work behind closed doors on a computer designing graphics is like saying that your and Astronaut because you lit a few bottle rockets on 4th of July.
Trinitite
7/26/2009 7:10pm Edited Date/Time 7/26/2009 7:10pm
a lot of posts/thread have been deleted on the board long before you were here. so what? happens to a lot of regular posters too, but they don't cry about it. also, the fact that you made a "going away" thread suggests you're an attention whore loser. if you want to leave then just stfu and get out.
"T-BONE"
7/26/2009 7:27pm
Just sent my resume to Fox Racing...... Thanks heard there is going to be a opening in the Graphic Design department now...

dingle
7/26/2009 8:01pm
jndmx wrote:
Freedom of speech is not freedom to be an idiot.
you must have been skimming some pretty shady sites to come up with the balls out pic?
4mxonly
7/26/2009 8:05pm
Balls... it's forum posting 101. You're on the internet and connected with hundreds of people from around the country (and the world) who know a lot about this forum's focus (motocross). If you brag about who you know or make claims without reason then you will get slammed. It happens all the time (not just on this forum).

Do yourself a favor... stop trying to defend yourself (you've already been caught and you're just digging yourself deeper), eat a big slice of humble pie, take Uptite's advice, and ditch the "BallsOut" name; Not only because it's a ridiculous name, but also because you need to escape your reputation as a self-proclaimed know-it-all or face the wrath of the handful of fans you've made (who will rightfully bash you every chance they get).

Lastly, please understand that, while it may not seem like it, a lot of people here are going out of their way to give you great advice that will help you become a valued user rather than a stupid little poser.
aminkman
7/26/2009 8:12pm
The only one that wants you to leave is Dave. That's the best reason to stay.

Post a reply to: no freedom of speech here

The Latest