new guy

raddad
2/12/2011 8:59am
I just get angry when people use post counts, join dates and Mod powers to flex their internet muscle and gain "importance", when in reality you're...
I just get angry when people use post counts, join dates and Mod powers to flex their internet muscle and gain "importance", when in reality you're just as lame as any other dweeb posting on here, myself included. I'm a has-been that never even made it, which means I'm a nobody.
raddad wrote:
You may be a has been or a nobody, that no one knows for sure but one thing i think we all can see is that...
You may be a has been or a nobody, that no one knows for sure but one thing i think we all can see is that you are not a very nice guy.. Oh and TerryK is one BTW..
I basically post on here for 2 reasons: to defend pro's who get bashed for no reason, and to call out people I don't agree with...
I basically post on here for 2 reasons: to defend pro's who get bashed for no reason, and to call out people I don't agree with. I'm sometimes a little over the top which is why I prefer to not say my name or give too much info about my past because I have a great reputation in the moto world. Internet is not real life and that's how it should be treated. So yes, honddaracer664 maybe not give people a warm and fuzzy feeling, but I'm not a bad person and don't pick on people who won't fight back.
Sorry but i don't agree at all, this IS the real world with real folks typing these responses, fo you think we all are controlled by a master robot or what? Its no different than if we were sitting across the table from each other. I think GuyB has is right when he says you should talk to each other as if it was in person, with respect.. a prick is a prick no matter if in person or in a letter on the phone or behind a keyboard, real personalities always come to the top.
TerryK
2/12/2011 9:01am
I'm talking about real pro's. Say for instance when Stroupe was getting crucified for being a quitter when NO ONE has any idea how substantial his...
I'm talking about real pro's. Say for instance when Stroupe was getting crucified for being a quitter when NO ONE has any idea how substantial his injuries are. I did discredit your "boys" a little bit, but it isn't anything short of the truth.
You can bash anyone you like, I don't take it personally when you spew shit about Canadians. Our ability to laugh at ourselves is what makes us unique and well liked. But you shoot your mouth off about defending people, yet in the same sentence you hate.

You keep bringing up how important you are in the moto world and that to me shows a little bit of insecurity. No one needs to know who you are or how important you think you are. No one cares.
moto717
2/12/2011 9:08am
I just get angry when people use post counts, join dates and Mod powers to flex their internet muscle and gain "importance", when in reality you're...
I just get angry when people use post counts, join dates and Mod powers to flex their internet muscle and gain "importance", when in reality you're just as lame as any other dweeb posting on here, myself included. I'm a has-been that never even made it, which means I'm a nobody.
raddad wrote:
You may be a has been or a nobody, that no one knows for sure but one thing i think we all can see is that...
You may be a has been or a nobody, that no one knows for sure but one thing i think we all can see is that you are not a very nice guy.. Oh and TerryK is one BTW..
I basically post on here for 2 reasons: to defend pro's who get bashed for no reason, and to call out people I don't agree with...
I basically post on here for 2 reasons: to defend pro's who get bashed for no reason, and to call out people I don't agree with. I'm sometimes a little over the top which is why I prefer to not say my name or give too much info about my past because I have a great reputation in the moto world. Internet is not real life and that's how it should be treated. So yes, honddaracer664 maybe not give people a warm and fuzzy feeling, but I'm not a bad person and don't pick on people who won't fight back.
You have a great reputation in the moto world???

But you don't want to say who you actually are, so then people would see what a dick you are, thus tarnishing your reputation.

Now I get it!
( and I'm new here! )

The Shop

2/12/2011 9:12am
I'm talking about real pro's. Say for instance when Stroupe was getting crucified for being a quitter when NO ONE has any idea how substantial his...
I'm talking about real pro's. Say for instance when Stroupe was getting crucified for being a quitter when NO ONE has any idea how substantial his injuries are. I did discredit your "boys" a little bit, but it isn't anything short of the truth.
TerryK wrote:
You can bash anyone you like, I don't take it personally when you spew shit about Canadians. Our ability to laugh at ourselves is what makes...
You can bash anyone you like, I don't take it personally when you spew shit about Canadians. Our ability to laugh at ourselves is what makes us unique and well liked. But you shoot your mouth off about defending people, yet in the same sentence you hate.

You keep bringing up how important you are in the moto world and that to me shows a little bit of insecurity. No one needs to know who you are or how important you think you are. No one cares.
I never said I was important, just said I have a good reputation I don't want to lose over some BS on the internet.

If everyone played by the rules of talking to people online like in person, i'd do the same. But unfortunately the majority have big internet mouths and I go right along with it.
Outsider
2/12/2011 9:31am
Looks like the Noob's thread got jacked... no big deal, it was sucking anyway...

Fricken noobs..
2/12/2011 9:48am
This thread delivers WoohooWoohooWoohoo
mxb2
2/12/2011 12:02pm
Got any boobie pics? lol.
flarider
2/12/2011 12:08pm
mxb2 wrote:
Got any boobie pics? lol.
You kidding, he's too hung up on everyone's penis size

2/12/2011 1:49pm
TerryK wrote:
You can bash anyone you like, I don't take it personally when you spew shit about Canadians. Our ability to laugh at ourselves is what makes...

X2...we do all right considering we only have 5 months of good weather...especially on our own turf, you can ask NIck Wey about that!
Mod Killer
2/12/2011 2:08pm Edited Date/Time 2/12/2011 2:10pm
a few notes from this thread.....

terryk usually comes to the defense of noobs who get rat packed.....and ironically enough he now finds himself in a battle with a noob. a "lurker" noob, but a noob no less. terryk was the one and only ally for fresh meat. it should be interesting to see if his stance on noob bashing changes after this.

moto717 is challenging peoples penis size in an attempt at trying some weird reverse psychology jedi mind trick shit to get us to send him pics of our penis' to prove otherwise. what spurred this weird fetish is unknown and not nearly as alarming as his intended end-game. good luck getting boobie pics from this guy, tho moobie pics are probably available upon request.
jasonv43
2/12/2011 2:15pm
Normally we have the new guy host a potluck / BBQ at their place. But since you live so far away, I guess we can settle for Vegas supercross tickets for each of us.
TerryK
2/12/2011 2:20pm
Mod Killer wrote:
a few notes from this thread..... terryk usually comes to the defense of noobs who get rat packed.....and ironically enough he now finds himself in a...
a few notes from this thread.....

terryk usually comes to the defense of noobs who get rat packed.....and ironically enough he now finds himself in a battle with a noob. a "lurker" noob, but a noob no less. terryk was the one and only ally for fresh meat. it should be interesting to see if his stance on noob bashing changes after this.

moto717 is challenging peoples penis size in an attempt at trying some weird reverse psychology jedi mind trick shit to get us to send him pics of our penis' to prove otherwise. what spurred this weird fetish is unknown and not nearly as alarming as his intended end-game. good luck getting boobie pics from this guy, tho moobie pics are probably available upon request.
What IS my stance on noob bashing? Tongue

Post a reply to: new guy

The Latest