mxon 2020 ernee

Related:
Create New Tag

9/29/2019 9:21 AM

|

9/29/2019 9:23 AM

Trying to convince the wife to head to Europe that weekend.

|

-streets-

9/29/2019 9:28 AM

It will be worse.

|

9/29/2019 9:29 AM

swedishfishmx wrote:

It's worth it!
The track is absolutely amazing for spectators. I've been to several MXdN but Ernee 05 was by far the best.

|

9/29/2019 10:21 AM

swedishfishmx wrote:

Best of luck and jealous as hell if you pull it off!

|

9/29/2019 10:25 AM

Hopefully the US sends the same 3 riders. They should get the first choice until they decide they dont want it any longer.

|

9/29/2019 10:43 AM

rhargrave431 wrote:

Hopefully the US sends the same 3 riders. They should get the first choice until they decide they dont want it any longer.

I’m with you. They deserve it regardless of how today turned out.

|

I miss

9/29/2019 10:46 AM

swedishfishmx wrote:

Mine is in... If all goes well, I'll be there. She said I need to find a travel agent soon....

|

'75-'83 through the minicycle boom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was fast... But being fast is relative to who else is on the track with you.

ZachO fan! ZO16

TG243 fan!

9/29/2019 10:54 AM

rhargrave431 wrote:

I appreciate everything our guys did this year to win but with that being said, I want to send the best guys that want to go next year. Not one of the guys that went this year have ever won an AMA 450 national.

Like I said, I appreciate the effort and am glad they stepped up but if there are faster guys that want to go that's who I want in France next year.

|

9/29/2019 10:59 AM

Dirtydeeds wrote:

Best of luck and jealous as hell if you pull it off!

We already have plans to that way, but not necessarily France. Hopefully I can convince her to spend a day over there.

|

-streets-

9/29/2019 11:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/29/2019 11:41 AM

rhargrave431 wrote:

gantry25 wrote:

I appreciate everything our guys did this year to win but with that being said, I want to send the best guys that want to go next year. Not one of the guys that went this year have ever won an AMA 450 national.

Like I said, I appreciate the effort and am glad they stepped up but if there are faster guys that want to go that's who I want in France next year.

I think we sent the best guys that wanted to go this year. But if Eli or whoever our top guy is next year is willing to do the work these guys did this year, I'm not opposed either. Our guys had such a small chance of winning this year, but they still embraced it and grabbed the race by the horns and went. Next year, it is a track we could win on, we have won on, so letting those 3 go to a gun fight with a gun should be their choice first, IMO.

|

9/29/2019 12:16 PM

rhargrave431 wrote:

gantry25 wrote:

rhargrave431 wrote:

I think we sent the best guys that wanted to go this year. But if Eli or whoever our top guy is next year is willing to do the work these guys did this year, I'm not opposed either. Our guys had such a small chance of winning this year, but they still embraced it and grabbed the race by the horns and went. Next year, it is a track we could win on, we have won on, so letting those 3 go to a gun fight with a gun should be their choice first, IMO.

No doubt... Ernee is a lot like Maggiorra which is similar to a west coast AMA track. If the weather holds it will be our best chance in years. And knowing that, it will be interesting to see what riders, if any choose not to go.

We could have another round of Eli bashing and we might not...

|

'75-'83 through the minicycle boom.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was fast... But being fast is relative to who else is on the track with you.

ZachO fan! ZO16

TG243 fan!

9/29/2019 12:39 PM

To see ET3 go full beast mode and start dropping 3 sec a lap at a MXoN would be awesome.

Looking forward to Ernee, that atmosphere even watching from home is insane. Was a badass race last time we were there with Barcia, Webb and Martin. Lost by 2 points...

|

9/29/2019 1:59 PM

Markee wrote:

To see ET3 go full beast mode and start dropping 3 sec a lap at a MXoN would be awesome.

Looking forward to Ernee, that atmosphere even watching from home is insane. Was a badass race last time we were there with Barcia, Webb and Martin. Lost by 2 points...

Lost by 2 points.
And 3rd place was like 30 points back

|

9/30/2019 3:10 AM

France or the Dutch will win Ernee

|

9/30/2019 4:08 AM

I would actually love to see Marvin at Ernee again. His first few laps of the 1st Moto last time he was there might still be the best of his career. France will be stupid though and not pick him. If Tomac wants to go send him, If not then who cares. Tomac is leagues better than the Anderson and Zach, just the way it is. When he decides to drop the hammer he can drop 3 seconds on Anderson in “perfect” track conditions when everyone is supposedly at there best. Oh yeah, Ernee again... GL is sneaky, brings it to place that we all bitch about so that no one will care that it’s at Ernee.... again. This will be the third time in the last 16 years in an “international” event that its been to Ernee. The rest of the world outside of Europe has had the MxDN three times in that span.

|

9/30/2019 4:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/30/2019 4:15 AM

Send tomac and Kenny as our US guys. Kenny’s allowed to race for USA right? Imagine....

|

9/30/2019 4:25 AM

MotoMan12345 wrote:

Send tomac and Kenny as our US guys. Kenny’s allowed to race for USA right? Imagine....

I don't think he's officially American yet, but once he is he will lose his German citizenship (Germany only allows dual citizenship in rare cases) - so he should be able to race for the US and he won't be able to race for team Germany anymore.

|

9/30/2019 5:05 AM

MotoMan12345 wrote:

crusty_xx wrote:

I don't think he's officially American yet, but once he is he will lose his German citizenship (Germany only allows dual citizenship in rare cases) - so he should be able to race for the US and he won't be able to race for team Germany anymore.

Well there we go. A healthy tomac and Kenny will get us a win!

|

9/30/2019 5:10 AM

Already have my ticket, going VIP this time, hope its worth it.

|

9/30/2019 5:38 AM

Ill be there. Cant wait!

|

9/30/2019 5:54 AM

This place is for rent - $1300 a night - sleeps 35. Only 8.7 miles from the track. Could be the VitalMX party castle for 3 days.

|

9/30/2019 6:11 AM

Swiss will win next year just to piss off the World.

Seewer-Gwerder-Tonus

Stamp it

|

My third and last attempt to establish account on this website.

I am really proud to be:
- Vitard
- Filthy Euro
- Life-long Zook fan - even when i poop-talk about it a lot; cuz mofos in Hamamatsu are crazy

9/30/2019 6:25 AM

MotoMan12345 wrote:

Yeah do that... having 300 Million of your own folk to choose from isnt enough.

|

9/30/2019 6:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/30/2019 6:40 AM

MotoMan12345 wrote:

Just send Roczen-Forkner-Rodriguez as a team USA managed by Swanepoel. There would be something poetic about team USA having people from 4 different continents.

|

My third and last attempt to establish account on this website.

I am really proud to be:
- Vitard
- Filthy Euro
- Life-long Zook fan - even when i poop-talk about it a lot; cuz mofos in Hamamatsu are crazy

9/30/2019 6:42 AM

MotoMan12345 wrote:

philG wrote:

Might as well have Musquin ride for USA too .. his country wont let him ride for them so he is kind of a free agent.

|

9/30/2019 6:44 AM

MotoMan12345 wrote:

Last Braaap wrote:

Just send Roczen-Forkner-Rodriguez as a team USA managed by Swanepoel. There would be something poetic about team USA having people from 4 different continents.

|

9/30/2019 6:56 AM

Stay home, guys. France is a shitty place and Ernée sucks. Plus the weather is gonna be bad for sure.

|

9/30/2019 7:15 AM

philG wrote:

Maybe you forgot that a South African helped Netherlands win MXdN yesterday? I don't want anyone other than Americans on Team USA, but they wouldn't be the first. Also, I don't think Roczen would do it, as he's passed numerous times for his home country.

|

9/30/2019 7:25 AM

Ernee is very similar dirt to Washougal and Tomac is a straight up animal there. If Tomac is willing to go then it would be stupid to leave him off. Tomac, Webb, and Forkner for USA Redemption next year.

|