mxgp ottobiano itali

dantking
hello is there anyone here who knows whether it is good for spectators.
I'm in the area on holiday and considering driving down.
but I will not bother if there is not a good view of the track.

thanks Dk
|
mnomis484
4/7/2017 3:26am
There is a dirt wall about halfway around the track, from there you can see almost all of the track. Pretty awesome for watching!
4/7/2017 3:26am
I've been there a month ago and around the main track (international track) was an elevated zone for spectators. You should have a good view. Here's a link to the international race two month ago: https://youtu.be/-7G7ogVqhOA
RG95
4/8/2017 2:50am
dantking wrote:
hello is there anyone here who knows whether it is good for spectators. I'm in the area on holiday and considering driving down. but I will...
hello is there anyone here who knows whether it is good for spectators.
I'm in the area on holiday and considering driving down.
but I will not bother if there is not a good view of the track.

thanks Dk
Not sure if you are on holiday these days or you gonna be in June? Cause Ottobiano MXGP is scheduled for June 2017, next week italian GP will be in Trentino, Pietramurata race track.

The Shop

Fox88
Fantasy
35th
4/8/2017 6:37am
#434 wrote:
I've been there a month ago and around the main track (international track) was an elevated zone for spectators. You should have a good view. Here's...
I've been there a month ago and around the main track (international track) was an elevated zone for spectators. You should have a good view. Here's a link to the international race two month ago: https://youtu.be/-7G7ogVqhOA
sick clip!! track looked sweet and some great racing between 747 and 61 in the mx2.

anybody got a good photo of this first turn? Tony looked great.

Post a reply to: mxgp ottobiano itali

The Latest