mx vs atv all out

Stuntman949
3/28/2018 8:21am
rc4187 wrote:
May look bad to you, but super fun. Not sure I'd want them any narrower to be honest. They were getting pretty challenging, especially with the...
May look bad to you, but super fun. Not sure I'd want them any narrower to be honest. They were getting pretty challenging, especially with the rutted corner before.
What track is that on?
rc4187
3/28/2018 8:26am
What track is that on?
It's just the small sx track at the home compound.
Stuntman949
3/28/2018 8:32am
What track is that on?
rc4187 wrote:
It's just the small sx track at the home compound.
Just pounding out hour motos?
Marty1028
Fantasy
1104th
3/28/2018 8:34am
Anyone's 1.03 patch still not appearing for Xbox?

The Shop

3/28/2018 9:08am
Marty1028 wrote:
I don’t think it’s out for XBox yet, trust me, I’m anxiously waiting for it myself... keep checking their Facebook for updates, that’s what I’ve been doing.
chaseodc
3/28/2018 9:21am
Marty1028 wrote:
I don’t think it’s out for XBox yet, trust me, I’m anxiously waiting for it myself... keep checking their Facebook for updates, that’s what I’ve been...
I don’t think it’s out for XBox yet, trust me, I’m anxiously waiting for it myself... keep checking their Facebook for updates, that’s what I’ve been doing.
Going on feel alone my xbox update loaded yesterday evening. Right stick is way less sensitive and sounds are different. I was in early release and it's definitely different than day one..
JohnnyMc
3/28/2018 9:43am Edited Date/Time 3/28/2018 9:44am
Marty1028 wrote:
I don’t think it’s out for XBox yet, trust me, I’m anxiously waiting for it myself... keep checking their Facebook for updates, that’s what I’ve been...
chaseodc wrote:
Going on feel alone my xbox update loaded yesterday evening. Right stick is way less sensitive and sounds are different. I was in early release and...
Going on feel alone my xbox update loaded yesterday evening. Right stick is way less sensitive and sounds are different. I was in early release and it's definitely different than day one..
What version is your xbox early release version showing?? It seems almost impossible that you get it while the rest of us xboxers don't (I got the early release digital version last week too.)
aeffertz
3/28/2018 10:02am
Bennett59 wrote:
Do you have the gyro option on? Some people have missed it in the options.
Of course. That only lifts the front end up if you panic Rev in the air though. I'm talking more along the lines of whipping.
chaseodc
3/28/2018 10:27am
chaseodc wrote:
Going on feel alone my xbox update loaded yesterday evening. Right stick is way less sensitive and sounds are different. I was in early release and...
JohnnyMc wrote:
What version is your xbox early release version showing?? It seems almost impossible that you get it while the rest of us xboxers don't (I got...
What version is your xbox early release version showing?? It seems almost impossible that you get it while the rest of us xboxers don't (I got the early release digital version last week too.)
I'll check when I get home.
3/28/2018 10:29am
JohnnyMc wrote:
What version is your xbox early release version showing?? It seems almost impossible that you get it while the rest of us xboxers don't (I got...
there’s no way he got an update on xbox. if we haven’t gotten it then he hasn’t either. my guess is he’s getting used to the controls which is why he doesn’t think it’s so jerky. and he’s also getting used to the sounds lol
JKSMX9
3/28/2018 10:32am
Id like to know, where the hell are the FULL leaderboards at?
Donovan759
3/28/2018 10:33am
Marty1028 wrote:
In my experience, it takes a few extra days for patches to go through Microsoft's approval process than it does for Sony.

I usually give it an extra 3-5 days after PS comes out with an update before I start expecting the update to go through for XB.
rob mx
3/28/2018 10:57am
JKSMX9 wrote:
Id like to know, where the hell are the FULL leaderboards at?
don't be a poser braaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Marty1028
Fantasy
1104th
3/28/2018 11:20am

Just two buds hovering over the track enjoying a beerLaughing
Laughing
zehn
3/28/2018 1:23pm
Marty1028 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/03/28/252357/s1200_0328181419.jpg[/img] Just two buds hovering over the track enjoying a beer:laugh: :laugh:

Just two buds hovering over the track enjoying a beerLaughing
Laughing
Ha, I've seen that. Pretty funny stuff
chaseodc
3/28/2018 1:36pm
JohnnyMc wrote:
there’s no way he got an update on xbox. if we haven’t gotten it then he hasn’t either. my guess is he’s getting used to the...
there’s no way he got an update on xbox. if we haven’t gotten it then he hasn’t either. my guess is he’s getting used to the controls which is why he doesn’t think it’s so jerky. and he’s also getting used to the sounds lol
1.0.2 is what I have currently, apparently I didn't get an update and I'm nuts.. Lol
ktm293
3/28/2018 2:16pm
Do you have to do all the series' to unlock the later stuff? I have absolutely zero interest in doing freestyle, but do we have to it to unlock Pro Nats and Pro SX?

Also, why does it keep changing my bike to a stock 250 when I select 450 during to UTV Opencross (once again, I have ZERO interest doing UTV Opencross.. wtf?) It being called OPENcross, you'd think you would be able to run a 450.

Am I missing something?
flap
3/28/2018 3:08pm Edited Date/Time 3/28/2018 3:10pm
Most (at vital especially) wont agree, but since I think freestyle is a sweet passtime, and didn’t find a trick list in game i typed down a little list for myself and anyone who might want to know what they are doing. Personally not a fan of the stick controlled tricks, I remember unleashed etc having tripple the amount of tricks using button combos instead. Less restrictive, more predictable and much more diverse.

But, either way, since I typed it all down I thought id share it incase anyone wanted some guidance. So do with it as you please.

This is on PS4 but will be the same for all. L = left stick, R = right stick. Obviously have to hold the trick button first, which on PS4 is R1. Get gnar bros!

”Advanced Tricks”
L down R up = Rock Solid
L down R right = Tsunami
L down R down = Superman Seat Grab
L down R left = Nothing

L up R up = Heel Clicker
L up R right = Shaolin
L up R down = Lazy Boy
L up R left = Rodeo Air

L right R up = Ninja Nac
L right R right = Carolla
L right R down = Body Flip (Special Flip)
L right R left = Electric Death

L left R up = Double Nac
L left R right = Cordova
L left R down = Bike Flip
L left R left = Nac-Nac

”Basic Tricks”
L up = No Hander
L right = The Goon
L down = Suicide No Hander
L left = Double CanCan

R up = Barhop
R right = No Footer
R down = Seat Stand
R left = Taunt

Oh, and im still loving this game. Barely scratched the surface. Played one SX track so far (Atlanta) for a long time in freeride and the scaling to me seems closer to the red clay Stew compound track in Alive than any other game from Rainbow. Very close. I guess ill have to play a lot more to find these crazy over scaled wide tracks a lot of people are talking about (except some of the outdoors i've ran so far), but to each their own. I cant get enough of it though, sweet game in my opinion! Especially after 1.03, we even have water splashes/sounds now, sweet!
Wells423
3/28/2018 3:22pm
rc4187 wrote:
Ruts? [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/03/27/252280/s1200_Untitled_1.jpg[/img]
Ruts?

This looks so bad hahaha! Why are the ruts 3ft wide?
Because these fuckwads have no idea how to make a good video game!
3/28/2018 4:08pm
No terrain deformation : game sucks
Terrain deformation : game sucks
Scripted whips : game sucks
Free whips : game sucks
Good graphics : dont care about graphics/game sucks
Mediocre graphics : graphics suck/game sucks

You cant win making a mx game
peelout
3/28/2018 4:33pm
No terrain deformation : game sucks Terrain deformation : game sucks Scripted whips : game sucks Free whips : game sucks Good graphics : dont care...
No terrain deformation : game sucks
Terrain deformation : game sucks
Scripted whips : game sucks
Free whips : game sucks
Good graphics : dont care about graphics/game sucks
Mediocre graphics : graphics suck/game sucks

You cant win making a mx game
it doesn't just stop at moto games though... the gaming community as a whole are a bunch of hard to please bitches.
3/28/2018 5:02pm
peelout wrote:
it doesn't just stop at moto games though... the gaming community as a whole are a bunch of hard to please bitches.
lol I believe it, people in general are just hard to please
3/28/2018 5:25pm
My fully upgraded 125 and 450 are "stock" again. Ugh this sucks...I tried everything.
sdjeff
3/28/2018 6:04pm Edited Date/Time 3/28/2018 6:05pm
flap wrote:
Most (at vital especially) wont agree, but since I think freestyle is a sweet passtime, and didn’t find a trick list in game i typed down...
Most (at vital especially) wont agree, but since I think freestyle is a sweet passtime, and didn’t find a trick list in game i typed down a little list for myself and anyone who might want to know what they are doing. Personally not a fan of the stick controlled tricks, I remember unleashed etc having tripple the amount of tricks using button combos instead. Less restrictive, more predictable and much more diverse.

But, either way, since I typed it all down I thought id share it incase anyone wanted some guidance. So do with it as you please.

This is on PS4 but will be the same for all. L = left stick, R = right stick. Obviously have to hold the trick button first, which on PS4 is R1. Get gnar bros!

”Advanced Tricks”
L down R up = Rock Solid
L down R right = Tsunami
L down R down = Superman Seat Grab
L down R left = Nothing

L up R up = Heel Clicker
L up R right = Shaolin
L up R down = Lazy Boy
L up R left = Rodeo Air

L right R up = Ninja Nac
L right R right = Carolla
L right R down = Body Flip (Special Flip)
L right R left = Electric Death

L left R up = Double Nac
L left R right = Cordova
L left R down = Bike Flip
L left R left = Nac-Nac

”Basic Tricks”
L up = No Hander
L right = The Goon
L down = Suicide No Hander
L left = Double CanCan

R up = Barhop
R right = No Footer
R down = Seat Stand
R left = Taunt

Oh, and im still loving this game. Barely scratched the surface. Played one SX track so far (Atlanta) for a long time in freeride and the scaling to me seems closer to the red clay Stew compound track in Alive than any other game from Rainbow. Very close. I guess ill have to play a lot more to find these crazy over scaled wide tracks a lot of people are talking about (except some of the outdoors i've ran so far), but to each their own. I cant get enough of it though, sweet game in my opinion! Especially after 1.03, we even have water splashes/sounds now, sweet!
tk flap from MCM2? I was punkerjeffy back in the day Laughing Well, I still am when making reflex tracks Tongue hoping TD makes some tools for this game so we can keep making custom tracks.
mxrider225
Fantasy
2876th
3/28/2018 7:00pm
I reserved judgement till I played the game but this thing is rough. They keep polishing the same turd instead of taking any risks. I don’t know how this game plays so bad when the 3D models are the same basic style they’ve been using for 10 years. Like they are using Unreal Engine 4, it does half the work for you. I also don’t get why the frame rate of this game is so terrible on Xbox One X.

Also can I please get up from a crash faster then Eli Tomac?
rc4187
3/28/2018 7:03pm Edited Date/Time 3/28/2018 7:05pm
mxrider225 wrote:
I reserved judgement till I played the game but this thing is rough. They keep polishing the same turd instead of taking any risks. I don’t...
I reserved judgement till I played the game but this thing is rough. They keep polishing the same turd instead of taking any risks. I don’t know how this game plays so bad when the 3D models are the same basic style they’ve been using for 10 years. Like they are using Unreal Engine 4, it does half the work for you. I also don’t get why the frame rate of this game is so terrible on Xbox One X.

How much experience do you have building a full game in UE4?

It's OK you don't like the game. Fine... But to say UE4 does half the work tells me you don't know much.
3/28/2018 7:06pm
mxrider225 wrote:
I reserved judgement till I played the game but this thing is rough. They keep polishing the same turd instead of taking any risks. I don’t...

you can get up faster then eli....press B on xbox or i think O on ps
rob mx
3/28/2018 7:07pm
the more i play this game the more i dislike the physics there so horrible

Post a reply to: mx vs atv all out

The Latest