mx vs atv all out

Wells423
2/22/2018 8:51am
Does anyone know if you will receive the whole game when you purchase it, or will it drain you for another $60 in dlc? Seems everyone is pretty pissed at milestone for selling a broken game but has no problem with mxvs selling the same half a game every year and then having to buy the good stuff dlc. I’ve heard rumors of a Carmichael farm dlc already and the damn game hasn’t even been released. This will be the first mxvs game I don’t purchase. Still pissed at having over $100 in encore which turned out to be a shit version of alive.
SKlein
2/22/2018 8:52am
flatout111 wrote:
The opposite whip is pretty cool, I admit. Good to have that much control. Looks pretty solid.
Blink twice if you're being held captive by Nordic.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
2/22/2018 9:47am Edited Date/Time 2/22/2018 9:48am
Wells423 wrote:
Does anyone know if you will receive the whole game when you purchase it, or will it drain you for another $60 in dlc? Seems everyone...
Does anyone know if you will receive the whole game when you purchase it, or will it drain you for another $60 in dlc? Seems everyone is pretty pissed at milestone for selling a broken game but has no problem with mxvs selling the same half a game every year and then having to buy the good stuff dlc. I’ve heard rumors of a Carmichael farm dlc already and the damn game hasn’t even been released. This will be the first mxvs game I don’t purchase. Still pissed at having over $100 in encore which turned out to be a shit version of alive.
You dont have to buy the DLC so complaining about it makes no sense. Don't want to spend more money on a game, it's simple, don't. A lot of games have DLC content. GTA V has made $Billions off of them. So I guess by your standard Rockstar Games released half a game with GTA V.

The MX vs ATV franchise doesn't release a game every year.

Unleashed 2005
Untamed 2007
Reflex 2009
Alive 2011
Supercross/Encore 2014-2015
All Out 2018

Encore was just an updated version of Supercross for the newer gen console. The Supercross Encore All In edition was a digital download only and it was the same game with all the DLC included. That was just a last attempt to make some money on the game before more than likely stopping to support the game and moving on to All Out full time. Plenty of game developer's do that. It's not a new concept.

Milestone Games

Mud 2012
MXGP 2014
MXGP2 2016
MXGP3 2017
MES 2018
MXGP4 ?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
2/22/2018 9:51am
flatout111 wrote:
The opposite whip is pretty cool, I admit. Good to have that much control. Looks pretty solid.
SKlein wrote:
OK, that was funny.

Flatout bashing the game or saying it's not to his standards now saying something good about it. Something must be wrong lol.

The Shop

flatout111
2/22/2018 9:58am Edited Date/Time 2/22/2018 10:17am
flatout111 wrote:
SKlein wrote:
Good one! I'm ok. Smile

Seriously, I'm not a Nordic hater. I was the one who actually sent the head guy...Reinhard.... at Nordic some of Rainbow Studio's contact numbers when team was first being re-assembled. I'm hoping the best for them and pre ordered. But I've been critical, no question. I just don't care for a lot of their decisions but hey that's just my opinion.

But that's a good post. I like it!
2/22/2018 11:20am
Wells423 wrote:
Does anyone know if you will receive the whole game when you purchase it, or will it drain you for another $60 in dlc? Seems everyone...
It's always blown my mind how people will try to act like $60 is backbreaking for a video game you can play endlessly. If I have a game I find fun, and they just keep releasing tracks, im happy to buy them to extend the life and playability of the game. Think of how many hours you've played motocross games, do some math and find out a cost per hour. Then think of how much you spend going out to dinner.
puttputt
2/22/2018 2:25pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
That one is unrelated. It's just Supercross Encore with all the DLC included with it. A lot of games do this after they've been out for...
That one is unrelated. It's just Supercross Encore with all the DLC included with it. A lot of games do this after they've been out for a while.
mxrider225 wrote:
I feel like they just keep releasing the same game over and over again.
-MAVERICK- wrote:
I quit after Alive. Didn't bother with anything after that. Tried Supercross Encore and what a shit joke of a game that was.
Is this not you bashing the game and now turning around and defending it? I think you missed the point, YES you can play the game without buying the DLC but what true moto fan is going to buy the game and play a stone quarry track on some off brand turf bike?? You buy the DLC to get the full experience!
At least in the new milestone game you get all access to bike brands, gear, tracks and accessories and everything is licensed?? Why not give us the starting point that far along and then you can DLC the next year supercross tracks in or some outdoors etc... starting with off brand bikes and dick tracks sucked. Btw the controls on those games suck anyways I’ll stick to milestone! First try at releasing a supercross game and it’s the best I’ve seen bar none.
Wells423
2/22/2018 2:25pm
Wells423 wrote:
It's always blown my mind how people will try to act like $60 is backbreaking for a video game you can play endlessly. If I have...
It's always blown my mind how people will try to act like $60 is backbreaking for a video game you can play endlessly. If I have a game I find fun, and they just keep releasing tracks, im happy to buy them to extend the life and playability of the game. Think of how many hours you've played motocross games, do some math and find out a cost per hour. Then think of how much you spend going out to dinner.
Supercross has a track editor that takes care of any needs for dlc. I’ve probably spent just as much time making tracks as I have racing them. In my opinion Nordic /Rainbow have had a monopoly on the mx gaming community for quite some time. I feel like they just rolled out the same old shit over and over to cash grab. I understand you don’t have to purchase dlc content but honestly who do you know that plays those games with a fake bike and rainbow gear. They got to greedy and now that milestone has stepped up to the plate with real licensed products and tracks I hope it bites them square in the wallet. Is milestone perfect? By no means but I would much rather spend my money with a company who is advancing mx games than some crooks who keep selling the same warmed over shit at full market value.
zehn
2/22/2018 3:06pm
puttputt wrote:
Is this not you bashing the game and now turning around and defending it? I think you missed the point, YES you can play the game...
Is this not you bashing the game and now turning around and defending it? I think you missed the point, YES you can play the game without buying the DLC but what true moto fan is going to buy the game and play a stone quarry track on some off brand turf bike?? You buy the DLC to get the full experience!
At least in the new milestone game you get all access to bike brands, gear, tracks and accessories and everything is licensed?? Why not give us the starting point that far along and then you can DLC the next year supercross tracks in or some outdoors etc... starting with off brand bikes and dick tracks sucked. Btw the controls on those games suck anyways I’ll stick to milestone! First try at releasing a supercross game and it’s the best I’ve seen bar none.
Don't try and talk for anybody but yourself. I couldn't give a shit if the blue bike I'm riding says Yamaha on it or not. Licensed gear, accessories, etc. aren't what make a game fun for a lot of people.
puttputt
2/22/2018 3:36pm Edited Date/Time 2/22/2018 3:40pm
zehn wrote:
Don't try and talk for anybody but yourself. I couldn't give a shit if the blue bike I'm riding says Yamaha on it or not. Licensed...
Don't try and talk for anybody but yourself. I couldn't give a shit if the blue bike I'm riding says Yamaha on it or not. Licensed gear, accessories, etc. aren't what make a game fun for a lot of people.
That’s not the only thing that makes the game fun, having that is extremely nice but more than anything just having real tracks and all of the content up front. The mx vs. atv games have crap tracks and are geared towards kids just wanting to play a game I suppose? Anyways it’s not any (1) thing In peticular that makes the new monster energy game better it’s just all of it as a whole makes for a better experience (tracks, real bikes, gear, track editor, etc...) I mean who cares about running in a rock quarry on a razor? Make a separate game for that bs and put your energy into a good motocross/supercross game. Jmo
2/22/2018 3:44pm Edited Date/Time 2/22/2018 4:11pm
Fighting over two different brands of arcade mx games...its like a political discussion in here lol
zehn
2/22/2018 3:48pm
Fighting over two different brands of arcade mx games...its like a political discussion in here lol
Look, I found an MXSim guy
dirtmike86
2/22/2018 3:52pm
flatout111 wrote:
SKlein wrote:
LaughingLaughing
2/22/2018 4:07pm Edited Date/Time 2/22/2018 4:10pm
zehn wrote:
Look, I found an MXSim guy
Lol god its brutal in here. Why cant anyone tell im just kidding? I dont play mx sim even though i think its cool. Ive posted many times in support of both games and currently own mes
puttputt
2/22/2018 4:17pm
Lol no it’s all good just some good old fashion passion in here! Welcome aboard boys haha
zehn
2/22/2018 4:31pm
Lol god its brutal in here. Why cant anyone tell im just kidding? I dont play mx sim even though i think its cool. Ive posted...
Lol god its brutal in here. Why cant anyone tell im just kidding? I dont play mx sim even though i think its cool. Ive posted many times in support of both games and currently own mes
Ha sorry I bit, but MXS guys tend to be insufferable assholes
oilman400
Fantasy
1914th
2/22/2018 5:39pm
Can’t wait, I’m struggling trying to play monster super cross it’s just not working for me. I keep trying and always end up back at MX vs ATV????
logan_140
2/22/2018 7:06pm
oilman400 wrote:
Can’t wait, I’m struggling trying to play monster super cross it’s just not working for me. I keep trying and always end up back at MX...
Can’t wait, I’m struggling trying to play monster super cross it’s just not working for me. I keep trying and always end up back at MX vs ATV????
Hard to play it when the game is so damn broke... can’t stay in a lobby for more then a race before lagging out.. terrible
greenmx5
2/22/2018 9:36pm
Wells423 wrote:
It's always blown my mind how people will try to act like $60 is backbreaking for a video game you can play endlessly. If I have...
Mx vs ATV unleashed was released over 13 years ago with over 30 tracks, indoors and outdoors, on the disc for $50. Mx vs ATV supercross was released 4 years ago with half the tracks, supercross only, for a little bit higher price. Is that progression? I mean I could be wrong, tell me if I am. But that doesn't seem like progress. That sounds like a rip off. They can get fucked with that sales model.
Turbojez
2/23/2018 1:07am
Seems like MX vs ATV all Out is made to be as similar to Reflex as possible, and judging by the videos, they're getting there. I'm superpumped!
Donovan759
2/23/2018 5:46am
logan_140 wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2018/02/22/245550/s1200_432FAA36_59F1_46CC_A258_CC850AB3821C.jpg[/img] I’m stoked for this!!

I’m stoked for this!!
flatout just took his shirt off.
twotwosix
2/23/2018 10:56am Edited Date/Time 2/23/2018 10:57am
FORGIVE ME IF THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN ASKED, BUT THERES NEARLY 50 PAGES LOL!

Purchasing the game at all Physical Retailers:
Champion’s Pass! Get the Champion’s Pass and get instant access to the best gear, equipment and vehicle upgrades valued at 100,000 MotoCoin.

Do we know how much that will be good for? I was planning on doing the pre-order for early access, but if buying a disc copy gets me enough in game money to buy 20 sets of gear and mod a bike all they way out right off the bat, that may persuade me to buy a disc...
zehn
2/23/2018 1:34pm Edited Date/Time 2/23/2018 1:35pm
Hope they make the whoops bigger in other maps and make the jumps steeper. That track looked pretty tame but still fun
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
2/23/2018 1:41pm
twotwosix wrote:
FORGIVE ME IF THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN ASKED, BUT THERES NEARLY 50 PAGES LOL! Purchasing the game at all Physical Retailers: Champion’s Pass! Get the Champion’s...
FORGIVE ME IF THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN ASKED, BUT THERES NEARLY 50 PAGES LOL!

Purchasing the game at all Physical Retailers:
Champion’s Pass! Get the Champion’s Pass and get instant access to the best gear, equipment and vehicle upgrades valued at 100,000 MotoCoin.

Do we know how much that will be good for? I was planning on doing the pre-order for early access, but if buying a disc copy gets me enough in game money to buy 20 sets of gear and mod a bike all they way out right off the bat, that may persuade me to buy a disc...
100,000 Moto Coins is enough to level up two bikes to their maximum.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
2/23/2018 2:12pm
gt757 wrote:
[embed][/embed]
peelout wrote:
[img]https://media.makeameme.org/created/stop-my-penis-ezulzv.jpg[/img]
Then get Meg to beat it lol.

Post a reply to: mx vs atv all out

The Latest