mx vs atv all out

AP_151
9/14/2017 2:36pm
ML512 wrote:
Please read before making horrible assumptions, that's all the DLC for the current game rolled up in one...not the new game that hasn't been released yet.
Michael after testing the game would you say it is a step in the right direction or more of what we've come to expect from the series?
flatout111
9/14/2017 2:41pm Edited Date/Time 9/14/2017 2:46pm
ML512 wrote:
I actually couldn't stand the button, ha. It reminds me more of the flipstick from the older games like Unleashed and Untamed however, in the terms...
I actually couldn't stand the button, ha.

It reminds me more of the flipstick from the older games like Unleashed and Untamed however, in the terms that it's not as strong. Preload is more "mellow".

As for the clutch, it has more a slipping the clutch feel now. It's not quite the mash the button turbo it was before.
MX Guy wrote:
How was the rider/bike:jump scale? The 2017 SX for encore is scaled absolutely horribly in my opinion, however to give them credit the east coast tracks...
How was the rider/bike:jump scale?

The 2017 SX for encore is scaled absolutely horribly in my opinion, however to give them credit the east coast tracks stepped up in playability from the west coast.

I'm wondering if they figured out how to make a triple triple play as such, instead of max preloading and jumping it as a sextuplet

I'm also curious about this and track scale. MXGP gets track scale perfect width wise but this series has never got it right other than Alive. Any thoughts on this, Michael?
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
9/14/2017 2:54pm
http://www.thexboxhub.com/mx-vs-atv-edition-delivers-full-supercross-experience/ Same lame game with no physics updates it is dumping more content on us. If we stop by and it it'll force them to make...
http://www.thexboxhub.com/mx-vs-atv-edition-delivers-full-supercross-ex…

Same lame game with no physics updates it is dumping more content on us. If we stop by and it it'll force them to make a better game. It makes DP three is pretty fun and way more realistic.
ML512 wrote:
Please read before making horrible assumptions, that's all the DLC for the current game rolled up in one...not the new game that hasn't been released yet.
Did you forget that this is Vital and that reading comprenhension is not a strong point with some of the posters?

Then there's spelling, common sense, etc.

List goes on lol.
ML512
Fantasy
45th
9/14/2017 3:30pm
ML512 wrote:
AP_151 wrote:
Michael after testing the game would you say it is a step in the right direction or more of what we've come to expect from the...
Michael after testing the game would you say it is a step in the right direction or more of what we've come to expect from the series?
Step in the right direction, being it's in Alpha testing they even took some of our feedback on what we thought. I'll be interested to try it again in Beta before it comes out.

The Shop

flatout111
9/14/2017 3:43pm
Michael, were the SX or MX tracks you played realistic in layout and environments? Rainbow has had a bad habit of making very unrealistic Nationals tracks with too many jumps and not proper environments such as fans, track markers, sponsor banners, etc. Again, I realize you played an alpha build. Just curious.
smoothies862
Fantasy
676th
9/14/2017 3:50pm
didn't read anything. I will see before I believe. hopefully its a big step forward.
Motodave15
9/14/2017 3:54pm
flatout111 wrote:
Michael, were the SX or MX tracks you played realistic in layout and environments? Rainbow has had a bad habit of making very unrealistic Nationals tracks...
Michael, were the SX or MX tracks you played realistic in layout and environments? Rainbow has had a bad habit of making very unrealistic Nationals tracks with too many jumps and not proper environments such as fans, track markers, sponsor banners, etc. Again, I realize you played an alpha build. Just curious.
This is the most pertinent question!.. and its been skipped over multiple times? I'm guessing its not. because a simple yes or no answer can to this question can sway opinion. He might be under a non disclosure clause from the alpha test play or something
smoothies862
Fantasy
676th
9/14/2017 4:06pm
one more thought. all the other games that move and are popular are realistic/sim type.. racing, sports wise. madden ,mlb,nba etc. forza and so on. we cant even get the points system correctWhistling
flatout111
9/14/2017 5:37pm
Well, it's hard to tell but the track scale/track width looks a little more realistic here than in Encore. Thoughts, anyone?

flatout111
9/14/2017 6:07pm
they have some work to do to catch mxgp 3.
Yeah, I agree. I think Milestone have their games dialed and I love how they replicate official series. That, to me, is what is most important in a sports game and what is most important to me. So we'll see where Rainbow is now in the near future.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
9/14/2017 6:11pm
flatout111 wrote:
Well, it's hard to tell but the track scale/track width looks a little more realistic here than in Encore. Thoughts, anyone? [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/09/14/214749/s1200_FB_IMG_1505435575915.jpg[/img]
Well, it's hard to tell but the track scale/track width looks a little more realistic here than in Encore. Thoughts, anyone?

Definitely hard to tell but to me it still looks about the same as the previous versions in terms of scale.

With that being said the SX scale wasn't that bad but outdoors needed work. Hopefully those issues are resolved.
9/14/2017 6:19pm
I'm pretty stoked for a new MvA game. I'm currently on a MXGP3 binge, but I always have gravitated more towards the stuff Rainbow releases. I like MXGP3 a lot, but it's nothing special to me and I think the game is getting a bit boring because there's nothing to do but race. I like open worlds and "virtual free riding" with friends. Something I think that is missing since the MCM2 days is user created content. I'd love to have something like MCM2 central back where people created tracks and bike/rider skins to download. I think that keeps games alive a lot longer, and probably why MX Sim is still going well. I know it will probably never happen again, but I miss the glory days of MCM2.
reynardfan1
Fantasy
3669th
9/14/2017 6:40pm
http://www.thexboxhub.com/mx-vs-atv-edition-delivers-full-supercross-experience/ Same lame game with no physics updates it is dumping more content on us. If we stop by and it it'll force them to make...
http://www.thexboxhub.com/mx-vs-atv-edition-delivers-full-supercross-ex…

Same lame game with no physics updates it is dumping more content on us. If we stop by and it it'll force them to make a better game. It makes DP three is pretty fun and way more realistic.
ML512 wrote:
My bad!

I wrong that read
flatout111
9/14/2017 6:55pm Edited Date/Time 9/14/2017 6:57pm
I'm hoping this new game from Rainbow is there best yet. And I'm pre-ordering already. But the rumored game from the competition will be my number 1 for a long time if it comes to fruition.

Really hope we get an official SX game from Milestone as well as replica Outdoor tracks for All Out. That would be a win win!!
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3730th
9/14/2017 7:20pm
flatout111 wrote:
I'm hoping this new game from Rainbow is there best yet. And I'm pre-ordering already. But the rumored game from the competition will be my number...
I'm hoping this new game from Rainbow is there best yet. And I'm pre-ordering already. But the rumored game from the competition will be my number 1 for a long time if it comes to fruition.

Really hope we get an official SX game from Milestone as well as replica Outdoor tracks for All Out. That would be a win win!!
Usually for me to pre-order any game there needs to be an incentive like special edition, free dlc, action figure, etc.

I don't recall any MX vs ATV games offering anything.

I'll be purchasing this game but I'll wait to see what they're offering with their pre-order. Hopefully something good.

Whenever you go to pre-order the game ask the store if anything comes with it unless of course you pre-order it online. Sometimes the stores know what you're talking about and other times they look at you like you're from a different planet.
flatout111
9/14/2017 7:28pm
My gamestop rarely gets many MX games so pre ordering is only way I'm assured a copy. Plus no harm done either way. Its $5 deposit.
flatout111
9/14/2017 7:31pm
Michael...btw...great shootout report. Do you plan on putting up a video or just your impressions. That is after you sleep a little, of course.

Really appreciate the info you've provided, man!
tin
9/15/2017 1:26am
greenmx5 wrote:
If that article is true about the All Out edition being an Encore based game with all of the DLC they've ever released included on the...
If that article is true about the All Out edition being an Encore based game with all of the DLC they've ever released included on the disc, it shows that they're still trying to wring out every penny from this piece of shit. If that's the case, get ready for the shit storm, Nordic. The game has been out for 3 years now and people who actually own the game have most likely bought all the DLC they wanted/were interested in. This is just another rip off.
ML512 wrote:
I tested the Alpha version last week, this isn't Encore, it's a 100% new gaming engine (Unreal 2 Engine), so the physics have been redone by...
I tested the Alpha version last week, this isn't Encore, it's a 100% new gaming engine (Unreal 2 Engine), so the physics have been redone by scratch (same guy on staff who originally did Reflex was back in charge of this)
Now this is good news because all they need to do is upgrade Reflex for the ultimate experience!
flatout111
9/15/2017 5:14am
Good to get lots of info from Michael yesterday on All Out. Hoping we can get some video gameplay today or in the near future.
jemcee
9/15/2017 5:38am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
Those ATV games were great. I was always using the white Duncan/Banshee. I don't think those games will ever be ported to the newer consoles. I'll...
Those ATV games were great. I was always using the white Duncan/Banshee. I don't think those games will ever be ported to the newer consoles.

I'll be purchasing this one. Been years since I played an MX game and since I can't ride I need my MX fix somehow.
Man I'm a quad.. MXGP3 is the closest I've been to riding in 15 years! It's pretty bloody good
reynardfan1
Fantasy
3669th
9/15/2017 6:52am
greenmx5 wrote:
If that article is true about the All Out edition being an Encore based game with all of the DLC they've ever released included on the...
If that article is true about the All Out edition being an Encore based game with all of the DLC they've ever released included on the disc, it shows that they're still trying to wring out every penny from this piece of shit. If that's the case, get ready for the shit storm, Nordic. The game has been out for 3 years now and people who actually own the game have most likely bought all the DLC they wanted/were interested in. This is just another rip off.
ML512 wrote:
I tested the Alpha version last week, this isn't Encore, it's a 100% new gaming engine (Unreal 2 Engine), so the physics have been redone by...
I tested the Alpha version last week, this isn't Encore, it's a 100% new gaming engine (Unreal 2 Engine), so the physics have been redone by scratch (same guy on staff who originally did Reflex was back in charge of this)
tin wrote:
Now this is good news because all they need to do is upgrade Reflex for the ultimate experience!
This could be epic then... somewhere scale between Encore in reflex and a blend of the physics plus all of the Supercross season stuff that the last few versions have actually gotten right.

There will only be one downfall...

The ability to edit bikes and riders fully. Best scenario would be to let the user create riders, edit existing ones...(teams and numbers change!) and pick the riders in a series...

Would be epic and unstoppable
disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
9/15/2017 6:53am
The great thing about Steam is that you can return games for a full refund within like 2 hours of buying or something like that. I've returned every mx game since Reflex and MXGP because they are all trash... Then I pick up Reflex again and I can be up to speed in 2 seconds because the physics are natural and make sense.
reynardfan1
Fantasy
3669th
9/15/2017 1:17pm
So let's start with this screenshot...can anybody show me a real wheelie that looks even remotely like this with regards to the form displayed here??

The thing I hate the most about the recent games(since reflex) is that the riders look way too big for the bikes and their posture is just dumb or they are always sitting like I do in real life...

Just a thought, I have hopes for this game...

flatout111
9/15/2017 1:42pm Edited Date/Time 9/15/2017 1:44pm
So let's start with this screenshot...can anybody show me a real wheelie that looks even remotely like this with regards to the form displayed here?? The...
So let's start with this screenshot...can anybody show me a real wheelie that looks even remotely like this with regards to the form displayed here??

The thing I hate the most about the recent games(since reflex) is that the riders look way too big for the bikes and their posture is just dumb or they are always sitting like I do in real life...

I wouldn't judge the game by being over-analytical on a promotional screenshot. Let's wait to see game play or hear more from Michael or better yet play it ourselves before praising the game or trashing it.
IceMan446
9/15/2017 1:47pm
So let's start with this screenshot...can anybody show me a real wheelie that looks even remotely like this with regards to the form displayed here?? The...

Thats what it looks like right after you scrape your rear fender doing a wheelie.

Is he actually doing a wheelie? Is he about to loop out?

Did he land off a jump too far back?

Maybe he is going for a wheel tap off of something else?

See all the variables, wait for the game play footage to come out before assuming from one screen shot.
disbanded
Fantasy
1734th
9/15/2017 2:09pm

IceMan446 wrote:
Thats what it looks like right after you scrape your rear fender doing a wheelie. Is he actually doing a wheelie? Is he about to loop...
Thats what it looks like right after you scrape your rear fender doing a wheelie.

Is he actually doing a wheelie? Is he about to loop out?

Did he land off a jump too far back?

Maybe he is going for a wheel tap off of something else?

See all the variables, wait for the game play footage to come out before assuming from one screen shot.
Wheelie glitch!
es337
9/15/2017 2:20pm

kind of

Post a reply to: mx vs atv all out

The Latest