mx vs atv all out

Ditch
7/31/2019 12:52pm
Sorry if this has been discussed...is there a race replay option?

Thanks
7/31/2019 2:12pm Edited Date/Time 7/31/2019 2:14pm
not sure if this is new or not but if you join a race and you’re watching it, on xbox use the square button to cycle forward through the cameras placed around the track, and triangle to cycle backwards through the camera the opposite direction around the track. i was watching a battle and was able to cycle to different cameras around the track to watch the race. maybe this isn’t new tho. you can also watch a rider in drone camera as well. this makes waiting for the race to end not as bad
7/31/2019 2:29pm
I’ve been playing a little more finally. My gt is JSBmoto456 on PS4. I wouldn’t mind playing with you guys if you need an extra ass to whoop.
Sweetd31
7/31/2019 6:32pm

I thoroughly enjoyed this. The man has a solid set up

The Shop

8/1/2019 10:58am
Sweetd31 wrote:

I thoroughly enjoyed this. The man has a solid set up
one thing people need to realize is that you can still go fast on a “realistic tune”. it’s about momentum. sure the potential for fast laps is more attainable with a “faster” tune but surely if you maintain momentum you can get some good lap times. the other thing people need to realize is if you move one slider, say suspension, it affects other aspects of the bike than just suspension. if you move the suspension slider you’ll notice other aspects like handling will change as well. so if you like every aspect of the bike in terms of feel other than say the suspension, you tune your suspension but you’ll need to also tune the handling to adjust for the the handling change that took place when you changed the suspension. and this is the case for all other aspects of the tuning
JN137
Fantasy
576th
8/1/2019 10:25pm Edited Date/Time 8/2/2019 2:20pm
These are my times currently:
RB - 1:34
Spring Creek - 1:57
Washougal - 2:03
LL- 1:31

I’m pretty positive I can easily beat all of these, I struggle to get consistent laps on these new tracks.
8/2/2019 1:15pm
Epicphate wrote:
Hey guys, I hold 95% of the leaderboards on PC which from what I can tell for the most part are higher than PS4/Xbox as well...
Hey guys,

I hold 95% of the leaderboards on PC which from what I can tell for the most part are higher than PS4/Xbox as well. Here is the tune I'm currently using for the 450F:

Most of my leaderboard times are posted on YouTube along with controller layout so you can see what my hands are doing. Hopefully this helps out! Here is my channel.
Picklock wrote:
Thanks for sharing the tune, Epic. Although, I have a slight feeling you are going to get a lot more competition soon Wink
Thank you so much! Finally! I am able to do decent lap times.
MW19
8/2/2019 6:06pm
I wonder what time we can play dilla tomorrow.
Sweetd31
8/2/2019 6:16pm
one thing people need to realize is that you can still go fast on a “realistic tune”. it’s about momentum. sure the potential for fast laps...
one thing people need to realize is that you can still go fast on a “realistic tune”. it’s about momentum. sure the potential for fast laps is more attainable with a “faster” tune but surely if you maintain momentum you can get some good lap times. the other thing people need to realize is if you move one slider, say suspension, it affects other aspects of the bike than just suspension. if you move the suspension slider you’ll notice other aspects like handling will change as well. so if you like every aspect of the bike in terms of feel other than say the suspension, you tune your suspension but you’ll need to also tune the handling to adjust for the the handling change that took place when you changed the suspension. and this is the case for all other aspects of the tuning
I gotta come clean, I have gone up a whole quater and a half on engine. Frame-casing larracos leap over and over was motivation enough
Bennett59
8/2/2019 8:02pm
Some reason I was sucking at this game so I said screw it and hopped on smaller cc bike and was running 6 sec a lap faster and clearing the jumps easier. Both bikes are fully modded as well
8/2/2019 8:56pm
Bennett59 wrote:
Some reason I was sucking at this game so I said screw it and hopped on smaller cc bike and was running 6 sec a lap...
Some reason I was sucking at this game so I said screw it and hopped on smaller cc bike and was running 6 sec a lap faster and clearing the jumps easier. Both bikes are fully modded as well
I find myself doing my best on the 125. No joke.
Bennett59
8/3/2019 5:38am
Bennett59 wrote:
Some reason I was sucking at this game so I said screw it and hopped on smaller cc bike and was running 6 sec a lap...
I find myself doing my best on the 125. No joke.
i started messing with the setting on my 450 and I notice a lot of ppl go left on the tire tuning bar. So I had mine the same on my 450, I went ahead and tried going to right instead and for me way better.
oilman400
Fantasy
2235th
8/3/2019 7:19am
When will dilla be released?
8/3/2019 7:22am
i don’t run the “realistic tune”. i had stopped playing this game since motogp19 came out and i started playing it again when the nationals dlc dropped. i hopped back in the game and was hopping around everywhere and honestly was pretty annoyed. i decided to try one of nelson’s realistic tune and immediately the gameplay felt smoother. i could ride around the track “more realistically”. not long after tho, while also learning the tracks, i wanted to go faster....what some would deem unrealistic fast, but that’s how i like to play. i like to try and go as fast as i can while hitting realistic lines and imo it’s all still realistic to me. in which case i strayed from the realistic tune and went back to the “tires to the right, sprocket to the left, engine to the right & chassis one line from far left” and i immediately had to change my approach to riding. the key thing i’ve learned again recently (and i’ve been playing since day 1 of this game) is the importance of throttle control. if you’re hopping and bouncing, i guarantee it’s due to you being on the gas. the key for me and what i would reccomend to others to try and do is to let off the gas, hold in the clutch and learn to coast. also, letting off the gas without the clutch held in to use engine braking. you really don’t need to pin it everywhere and you keep a lot of momentum if you let off the gas and hold the clutch in. after the first turn at millville on the straight for example, or after the whoop monsters (lol) that sweeping left, try letting off the gas, holding in the clutch through those rough sections after gaining the speed you need. you’ll stay glued to the ground. i remember thinking the loretta’s track didn’t really fit the game at first but now it’s my favorite track.

point is, you can run a fast tune and still play realistically, it just takes some time to figure out how to play the game. it’s less forgiving. i’m also still learning how much can change if even with 3-4 clicks of the tuner bar. incremental changes can sometimes feel more than whole bars.

i can’t wait to see new bike sounds. i think they still need to work on the transmission (although better than before) and bike sounds. also, the 125 and 250 two strokes have a ton of torque. i read someone say they ride best on the 125 and that’s cause that thing rips. but they need to change and fix bike sounds across the game.

one more thing, the camera shake feature they added, when using it in FPV. i like what they were going for but it’s a bit off. for those that play FPV, have you ever hit pause and then when you went back to gameplay, the FPV camera feels shakey? you can see more of the riders arms and it seems like the camera moves around more? it seems to be a bug that you have to then cycle through the camera settings till you get back to FPV to fix it, but my point is sometimes i actually ride around like that cause it gives a pretty raw feeling. i think that’s why they were going for with the camera shake option but it needs to be worked on.

it’s pretty cool to think about how these guys are most likely already working on the next game.

if you guys wanna see unadilla early, check out “donut” on youtube, he accidentally got the track when he bought the first set of tracks. it’s at the end of one of his videos
greenmx5
8/3/2019 7:57am Edited Date/Time 8/3/2019 7:58am
oilman400 wrote:
Tuesday I believe. National isn't till next Saturday and they said they were releasing prior to each national. Dlc usually comes out Tuesday, so that's my guess.
oilman400
Fantasy
2235th
8/3/2019 9:06am
oilman400 wrote:
greenmx5 wrote:
Tuesday I believe. National isn't till next Saturday and they said they were releasing prior to each national. Dlc usually comes out Tuesday, so that's my...
Tuesday I believe. National isn't till next Saturday and they said they were releasing prior to each national. Dlc usually comes out Tuesday, so that's my guess.
Thanks, thought I read somewhere it would be out 1 week before the actual race.
orange_44
8/3/2019 10:15am
So how much do I have to pay to get the replica tracks if I don’t have the game at all. Asking for ps4.
8/3/2019 11:19am Edited Date/Time 8/3/2019 11:24am
orange_44 wrote:
So how much do I have to pay to get the replica tracks if I don’t have the game at all. Asking for ps4.
The game is $20.39 from walmart.com and amazon prime right now and the dlc is like $13, so $35 or so... even less if you buy used from other places
orange_44
8/3/2019 11:29am
orange_44 wrote:
The game is $20.39 from walmart.com and amazon prime right now and the dlc is like $13, so $35 or so... even less if you buy...
The game is $20.39 from walmart.com and amazon prime right now and the dlc is like $13, so $35 or so... even less if you buy used from other places
Thank you
Sweetd31
8/4/2019 9:27am

Shred session at Unadilla. Sick riding
logan_140
8/4/2019 9:48am
Idk if it's considered fast but here's mine. I'm sure someone else has it smoked [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/07/28/363145/s1200_IMG_4581.jpg[/img]
Idk if it's considered fast but here's mine. I'm sure someone else has it smoked
WW444 wrote:
That is absolutely flying. I'm struggling to beat my 2:26 :blink: I ran the realistic tune and I felt the power was too low for me...
That is absolutely flying. I'm struggling to beat my 2:26 Blink
I ran the realistic tune and I felt the power was too low for me. I was struggling to get over certain jumps on a 450.
Random question but is there a race setting to select the time of day or weather? I ran 2 motos at washougal back to back and my second looked to be at like 7 am and clammy and cloudy. Can we customize that or does it do a random select?
Bronson905 wrote:
My hot lap on Washougal is 2:03 and I can run pretty consistently in that 2:05 range. It's honestly all about setup, been fidgeting with it...
My hot lap on Washougal is 2:03 and I can run pretty consistently in that 2:05 range. It's honestly all about setup, been fidgeting with it a lot! I'm on PS4
Can you post your setup? I’m on PS4 too
smoothies862
Fantasy
745th
8/4/2019 9:51am
no ruts or bumps? or do they come in later in the moto?
8/4/2019 12:08pm
Corner ruts get real good about lap 6 or 7

Dropped my shougal time to 2:04
This is my 450 tune right now but I still make adjustments with suspension and engine quite a bit
greenmx5
8/4/2019 12:14pm Edited Date/Time 8/4/2019 12:15pm
My current times
Millville -1:57
Red Bud- 1:38 (I can do better but can't nail a clean lap on the lines I know will drop it by a lot)
Washougal-2:08
Lorettas- 1:33
8/4/2019 2:32pm
Corner ruts get real good about lap 6 or 7 Dropped my shougal time to 2:04 This is my 450 tune right now but I still...
Corner ruts get real good about lap 6 or 7

Dropped my shougal time to 2:04
This is my 450 tune right now but I still make adjustments with suspension and engine quite a bit
that’s a good lap. i’m 2:04 as well. i see some guys with 1:58 and idk, that’s really fast.

i have a similar tune, but i bring my sprocket to the right more so i can get more out of each gear. i assume you’re riding in 4th gear a lot. i know how to make the bike faster by doing your type of tune but for some reason it feels weird riding around in such a high gear most of the time. i find myself moving the suspension and engine around a lot too. i seem to like the suspension to the left but then you start crashing a lot easier.
WW444
8/4/2019 6:09pm
I purchased the Husqvarna bike pack and it shows downloaded and everything but none of them are in my vehicles. Any idea? Every other bike and bundle I got went right in
8/4/2019 7:17pm
WW444 wrote:
I purchased the Husqvarna bike pack and it shows downloaded and everything but none of them are in my vehicles. Any idea? Every other bike and...
I purchased the Husqvarna bike pack and it shows downloaded and everything but none of them are in my vehicles. Any idea? Every other bike and bundle I got went right in
I’d try exiting the game and then go back into it and see if that works. If that doesn’t, they do check this forum so hopefully one of the developers can help you.

Post a reply to: mx vs atv all out

The Latest