mx vs atv all out

Sweetd31
7/12/2019 11:09am
greenmx5 wrote:
flatout111 wrote:
Whew. Thank God the official announcement is finally coming.
"A single piece" ahhhhh so there are multiple pieces Smile
flatout111
7/12/2019 11:14am
greenmx5 wrote:
flatout111 wrote:
Whew. Thank God the official announcement is finally coming.
Sweetd31 wrote:
"A single piece" ahhhhh so there are multiple pieces Smile
Yep. Smile Good eye, man.
greenmx5
7/12/2019 11:20am
Since they usually wait to make the announcement somewhat close to the release date, I assume whatever this is will be announced this week and be in our hands by the end of the month
7/12/2019 1:16pm Edited Date/Time 7/12/2019 1:20pm
you guys pumped for this nationals replica dlc?

reeedddd buuuuuddddd

The Shop

MW19
7/13/2019 4:15pm
I will be really disappointed if it’s not some kind of national with all this hype.

My reactions will be:
Old mx vs atv tracks - kinda cool. I’ll wait to see how they play before buying
One national track - hell yeah
Multiple nations tracks - fuck yessssss
A track editor - I’ll take a week off of work. Maybe just quit so I can play full time.
Sweetd31
7/13/2019 6:29pm

[b]Multiple tracks confirmed! [/b]

In addition, ole Marcus (Something Rad) is actually becoming fairly skilled at this game. Way to go bud, I enjoyed watching it.

Something Rad --> https://youtu.be/FgwnurbFA10
VicDaMoan03
7/13/2019 6:40pm
If it's the whole national series I would actually prefer they release it as a whole new game. Wonder why they don't you would think that would make more business sense.
Sweetd31
7/13/2019 6:52pm
Also, major shout out to everybody who fought in the trenches to uncover leaks, who actively followed the rumor trails, and invested in this game when nobody else would:

A few that come to mind are - Samoht LP, Epicphate (FOLLOW HIM), iFam, and SuzukiCity.

I bit my nails the day I released this video over one year ago 06/19/2018, thank you to everybody who believed me. On top of that, we announced the Arenacross DLC 3 months prior to release. Thank you to VitalMX Mx vs ATV community, I could not of done it without you guys as well.

Much love,
Daniel

(insert "Its Happening" gif)
Sweetd31
7/13/2019 7:13pm
TinG and Jordan Redman are two more worth following. Jordan does sweet edits and is a talented rider IRL. TinG is just hella fast since the OG days. Did not want to leave any of the smaller MVA All Out tubers out.

"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately"

- Benjamin Franklin
7/13/2019 7:21pm
TinG killing me with his latest Golden Eagle time. So many laps spent on that track, can never hit it that clean!
Sweetd31
7/13/2019 7:36pm
Epicphate wrote:
TinG killing me with his latest Golden Eagle time. So many laps spent on that track, can never hit it that clean!
#FreeFuhBoi, we HAVE to get the three of yal in a lobby one day when he gets back from his mission trip. I suppose I'll shout out Stiks since he has been the incumbent top dog on Xbox since FuhBoii's absence.

Mx vs ATV, make this happen. Tournament of the titans
7/13/2019 7:48pm
Epicphate wrote:
Sweetd31 wrote:
#FreeFuhBoi, we HAVE to get the three of yal in a lobby one day when he gets back from his mission trip. I suppose I'll shout...
#FreeFuhBoi, we HAVE to get the three of yal in a lobby one day when he gets back from his mission trip. I suppose I'll shout out Stiks since he has been the incumbent top dog on Xbox since FuhBoii's absence.

I either need a PS4, or those boys need a PC copy of the game to enjoy that beautiful framerate boost. Just barely missed the Steam Summer Sale. That would be a fun tournament.

Although Picklock doesn't think crossplay will happen this time around, an Xbox vs PS4 vs PC tournament is something fun to dream about.
greenmx5
7/13/2019 7:49pm Edited Date/Time 7/13/2019 8:12pm
If it's the whole national series I would actually prefer they release it as a whole new game. Wonder why they don't you would think that...
If it's the whole national series I would actually prefer they release it as a whole new game. Wonder why they don't you would think that would make more business sense.
Because if they released a whole new game with the same exact physics, bikes, everything, with just added tracks, and sold it for $65, it would be a slap in the face to all the fans. So they release it as DLC. They're working on a whole new title for next gen, but this is just DLC. They're not doing the Milestone route, which people are slowly getting burnt out on.
Sweetd31
7/13/2019 8:10pm
greenmx5 wrote:
Because if they released a whole new game with the same exact physics, bikes, everything, with just added tracks, and sold it for $65, it would...
Because if they released a whole new game with the same exact physics, bikes, everything, with just added tracks, and sold it for $65, it would be a slap in the face to all the fans. So they release it as DLC. They're working on a whole new title for next gen, but this is just DLC. They're not doing the Milestone route, which people are slowly getting burnt out on.
One thing not yet discussed, is we could be looking at a multi-year deal, which could land these “big” tracks in multiple titles in the series. Possibly with a proper career mode and online points series. Pure speculation, but very likely.
7/13/2019 8:10pm
If it's the whole national series I would actually prefer they release it as a whole new game. Wonder why they don't you would think that...
I would think it would be more profitable for them to sell us another game. I think it shows they are trying to give us the best game they can for the best price possible. I’ve spent a decent amount of money on this game but have spent more on multiple Milestone games.

I enjoyed the Milestone games also but the two companies operate differently. Rainbow has not only worked at fixing some major gameplay issues that realistically shouldn’t have been as bad as they were at release but they also expanded the Flying Moto Ranch, tweaked physics, improved deformation and reworked their original national tracks. They did all of that with free patches. Milestone tends to give us a couple patches and then sell us another game for further improvements. I like both series but I definitely get more for my money with All Out.
Sweetd31
7/13/2019 8:17pm
Albeit Rainbow Studios is a small team, THQ Nordic is a large company with several previous, current, and future triple-A titles. If I had to guess, the sales and support of this game played a large role in the financial investment department with respect to these “Big” DLC tracks. This game was 100% proof of concept in the eyes of the company’s investors. i only see it going up from here.
booth112
7/15/2019 3:57am
Epicphate wrote:
Sweetd31 wrote:
#FreeFuhBoi, we HAVE to get the three of yal in a lobby one day when he gets back from his mission trip. I suppose I'll shout...

I would love for this to happen! Especially with the new DLC coming out, it has got me itching to get back on the stiks Wink There is a high probability you'll see FuhBoi under a new temporary name this week...
peelout
7/15/2019 9:36am Edited Date/Time 7/15/2019 9:37am
i played for a few hours last night and man, the national tracks are SO much better than at original release. they're actually more fun to me than the arenacross and most of the supercross tracks.

i set up my bike like Epicphate showed and the thing is a rocket, too fast for me so i've been messing with it. i don't want it too realistic like Sweetd has been doing, but somewhere in the middle. i've also been messing with suspension and traction. i love how different you can make the game feel with just slight adjustments.

hoping for the AMA nats DLC, but if it's just more national tracks on par with what are already in the game then i'll still be stoked with that.

oh, and 1st person is the ONLY way to play this game. something about the physics just feels off in 3rd person and my times are not even close compared to 1st person.
7/15/2019 1:59pm
I've been playing with the same group of 5-10 core players every night late. The servers are so good now, I'm rarely getting kicked from matches anymore.

Couple nights ago I was wrecking off track barely finishing the motos in time before dnf, then one race I ripped a start and actually won a moto miraculously. I thought my heart was gonna jump out of my chest, the online racing gets serious haha
Sweetd31
7/15/2019 2:56pm Edited Date/Time 7/15/2019 3:07pm
peelout wrote:
i played for a few hours last night and man, the national tracks are SO much better than at original release. they're actually more fun to...
i played for a few hours last night and man, the national tracks are SO much better than at original release. they're actually more fun to me than the arenacross and most of the supercross tracks.

i set up my bike like Epicphate showed and the thing is a rocket, too fast for me so i've been messing with it. i don't want it too realistic like Sweetd has been doing, but somewhere in the middle. i've also been messing with suspension and traction. i love how different you can make the game feel with just slight adjustments.

hoping for the AMA nats DLC, but if it's just more national tracks on par with what are already in the game then i'll still be stoked with that.

oh, and 1st person is the ONLY way to play this game. something about the physics just feels off in 3rd person and my times are not even close compared to 1st person.
You aint lyin, I personally bounce back and forward between that radical chassis set up WAY to the right, and dead-center.

Dead-center feels really good, and is a safe bet for being able to pull off oppo-english/jump-swag and loose-whips. But having it cranked to the right does allow for some unique style. Dead-center chassis > far-right chassis DEFINITELY tracks better through whoops and smaller bumps. I personally cannot make my mind up.

I would enjoy leftward/heavier chassis for a realism setup, I just absolutely cannot sacrifice fluid in-air motion for ground physics.
Sweetd31
7/15/2019 3:05pm
I hope the final version of the game can fine tune it so heavy chassis does not sacrifice fluidity and reactivity to bumps. The ability to toss it all over the place and having to avoid the bouncyness was my favorite part about v.2.5. Thats why I cringed when people of insta would complain about too bouncy physics, when the "fast" players found ways to either slow down to go fast, or avoid the bumps entirely, or scenario C, turn them into mini-rhythms.

V.2.6 saw both the smoothing out of several national sections from the stock tracks, and an overall reduced reactivity to bumps with far-left or heavy chassis.
peelout
7/16/2019 10:17am Edited Date/Time 7/16/2019 10:27am
Millville, Washougal, and Redbud is what i got from that
Lastander
7/16/2019 10:19am
That sure looked like Laroccos leap
aeffertz
7/16/2019 10:24am Edited Date/Time 7/16/2019 10:25am
Well holy shit, they actually did it!

That looks like Mount Martin from Millville in the first clip, the finish line whoops at Washougal and then Red Bud/Laroccos Leap. SWEET!

Post a reply to: mx vs atv all out

The Latest