motocrossfantasy.com

Related:
Create New Tag

4/21/2012 4:45 PM

Is anyone else having a problem signing in?

|

2019 KTM 350 XC-F
Daytona Dirt Riders (DDR)
Floridatrailriders.org (FTR)

4/21/2012 5:00 PM

Yes... messed up right now... And it appears I may not have picked a team... I hope they fix it soon and it's all good... I'm battling for the bike!

|

4/21/2012 5:02 PM

same here.. i can sign in, but if i click on Choose team, says I have to sign in.

|

A person is smart.... A group of people are only as smart as the loudest person in the room!

4/21/2012 5:04 PM

I can sign in but not pick a team sad

|

4/21/2012 5:06 PM

Yeah, I wonder how they'll work this out. Can't sign in and choose riders. Hopefully it will be fixed soon...

|

2019 KTM 350 XC-F
Daytona Dirt Riders (DDR)
Floridatrailriders.org (FTR)

4/21/2012 5:11 PM

i think I know the problem, the site isnt issuing cookies. I went and checked, nothing is being generated to keep you logged in so any button click the site looks to see if you have access and cant find credentials and poof, denies you

|

A person is smart.... A group of people are only as smart as the loudest person in the room!

4/21/2012 6:37 PM

Just give East Florida the crown and call it macaroni.

|

4/21/2012 7:00 PM

Sorry, but Im not sure it will be up in time to pick riders tonight. My web guy has been working on resolving the issue, but I am not sure how long it will take. He has been working on it for about 2 hours now.

Obviously, if we cant get it fixed in time, we will have to throw out this week.

|

4/21/2012 7:05 PM

andymoto wrote:

Just give East Florida the crown and call it macaroni.

NO!

|

2019 KTM 350 XC-F
Daytona Dirt Riders (DDR)
Floridatrailriders.org (FTR)

4/21/2012 7:13 PM

Paris289 wrote:

Sorry, but Im not sure it will be up in time to pick riders tonight. My web guy has been working on resolving the issue, but I am not sure how long it will take. He has been working on it for about 2 hours now.

Obviously, if we cant get it fixed in time, we will have to throw out this week.

it happens. I would recomend though that you throw out this week regardless. its been down the last few hours, and with 18 minutes left, if you get it working, that is grossly unfair to anyone not sitting here constantly checking. its borked, call it and move on to next week.

|

A person is smart.... A group of people are only as smart as the loudest person in the room!

4/21/2012 7:13 PM

Make it happen... please... !

|

4/21/2012 7:13 PM

This is a real bummer to take a race away this late in the season when alot of us are trying to make up points.

|

4/21/2012 7:17 PM

Truman wrote:

This is a real bummer to take a race away this late in the season when alot of us are trying to make up points.

Or when you can pick Villopoto and all the other big guys on the 450... So you could pick them tonight and for Vegas... now probably just next week and not in Vegas to end on a high note if there aren't any big worthy handicaps... damn.

Oh well. Shit happens. Thanks for trying to fix it.

|

4/21/2012 7:18 PM

I agree. I know what you mean about making up points. I might be able to award double points next week. That would make a do or die week for some people though? What do you think?

I wish I had more control over this, but I know nothing about web building, and have to rely on my web guy for this stuff.

|

4/21/2012 7:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2012 7:29 PM

No double points next week... If this ends up being your worst round the double points would make up for it and there's no way this round could be dropped. It wouldn't be fair for those who screw up next week... And crossed out riders would be the same as this week's.

It would be more fair to just pretend Seattle never was on the schedule and take to best 15 out of 16 like it says in the rules...

|

4/21/2012 7:24 PM

Paris289 wrote:

I agree. I know what you mean about making up points. I might be able to award double points next week. That would make a do or die week for some people though? What do you think?

I wish I had more control over this, but I know nothing about web building, and have to rely on my web guy for this stuff.

Would this open up all riders despite who we picked last week?

|

2019 KTM 350 XC-F
Daytona Dirt Riders (DDR)
Floridatrailriders.org (FTR)

4/21/2012 7:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2012 7:28 PM

berno929 wrote:

No double points next week... If this ends up being your worst round the double points would make up for it and there's no way this round could be dropped. It wouldn't be fair for those who screw up next week... And crossed out riders would be the same as this week's.

It would be more fair to just pretend Seattle never was on the schedule and take to best 15 out of 16 like it says in the rules...

That would work... Drop 1 race and drop Seattle... I guess we can all watch the race tonight w/o any stress!

|

2019 KTM 350 XC-F
Daytona Dirt Riders (DDR)
Floridatrailriders.org (FTR)

4/21/2012 7:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2012 7:45 PM

What was the plan for Vegas (and what is the actual race format anyways?)

Maybe we could do 450, West main, East main, Shoutout.
4 different classes. Crossed out riders for 450 & West main only. Fresh list for Shoutout.
This way we could still pick Scott Champion red handicap 8 for the West main....and maybe Anderson red handicap 3 for the shoutout...

This way we get 1 extra race (shoutout didn't count last year, right?)...

|

4/21/2012 7:42 PM

berno929 wrote:

No double points next week... If this ends up being your worst round the double points would make up for it and there's no way this round could be dropped. It wouldn't be fair for those who screw up next week... And crossed out riders would be the same as this week's.

It would be more fair to just pretend Seattle never was on the schedule and take to best 15 out of 16 like it says in the rules...

EastFlorida wrote:

That would work... Drop 1 race and drop Seattle... I guess we can all watch the race tonight w/o any stress!

x 3

|

A person is smart.... A group of people are only as smart as the loudest person in the room!

1/10/2021 10:31 AM

|

1/10/2021 11:52 AM

After not giving prizes for 2020 I think he bailed and shut down the website. Sad

|