moto fads that have gone away

Phantom 661
3/28/2018 11:33am
Stoneface wrote:
Was waiting for someone to mention downpipes. They took awhile to go away. I think a lot of tuners believed they were superior to a twisty...
Was waiting for someone to mention downpipes. They took awhile to go away. I think a lot of tuners believed they were superior to a twisty up-pipe.

I had heard that same theory so long ago. It's interesting that Honda continued to use downward pipes on the Elsinore 125's but not the 250's up until 78 I think. I always thought they looked great!
Nice examples BTW
SwingHard
3/28/2018 11:55am
moto9 wrote:
Boot gators ...actually liked them?
SwingHard wrote:
Same here. I wonder of boot gators would help protect our expensive number plate backgrounds from getting destroyed by our boots?
rallendude wrote:
Couldn't afford boot gators when I was a kid and my boots were bad worn out and didn't match my bike. So I cut the bottom...
Couldn't afford boot gators when I was a kid and my boots were bad worn out and didn't match my bike. So I cut the bottom half off my fleece sweat pants, turned them inside out and upside down and had instant boot gators. They acted like buffing pads. No chance of scratching anything with the inside of my boots.
Awsome, creativity at its finest!
TankSlapper
3/28/2018 6:12pm Edited Date/Time 3/28/2018 6:15pm
DMC "Afterburner"

The Shop

Dropbear
3/28/2018 6:26pm
Jim Davis chest, elbow and shin guards

Post a reply to: moto fads that have gone away

The Latest