mobius x8 wrist brace

tyler30
Edited Date/Time 3/21/2021 8:09pm
Was wondering if anyone had tried these wrist braces before? If anyone has one that they would like to sell, I would be more then happy to buy them off you.
|
tobz
3/21/2021 3:12am
I bought a pair after a broken scaphoid a couple of years ago, my right wrist hasn’t really been the same since, it gets weak quick. The wrist braces helped enormously. Can recommend.
luckynino
3/21/2021 3:42am
I broke my left wrist in a freak MTB crash last year. Had to get it operated, plated..screws...everything. I was really hesitant to get one but i was lucky that i found a used one rather cheap just at the right moment.The brace was allowing me to start riding my MTB again much sooner than i expected. It is a enourmous support and interestingly doesn't hinder you on the MXer as well. It just gives you so much support. Actual support but also mental support. If your having issues with the wrists definitely go for it !!

Crossup
3/21/2021 6:09am
I had a pretty severe left wrist sprain last November. Started using the Mobius brace for purely off-road woods riding. (Climbs, over logs, rock gardens... No problems, total support, and feels great.
coastie44
3/21/2021 7:35am
Another satisfied Mobius user here. I've had bad wrists on both sides from years of skateboarding. I tape my wrist(s) *and* use the Mobius braces these days and would be in too much pain to ride if I didn't have them.

Only drawback - my buddies always make it on the track before me because I am fussing around trying to get them back on after a break between motos.

The Shop

Moto520
3/21/2021 7:43am
They work phenomenally. Not like a knee brace which I’m second guessing because I’m influenced easily
duckdog77
3/21/2021 7:49am
Buy them you won’t regret it. After a scaphoid fracture and a screw I now don’t get on my bike with out them.
3/21/2021 7:58am
For me, it mostly prevents re-injury in case of a crash. I've had a few crashes since wearing it that would have otherwise caused a couple weeks worth of pain. Unfortunately for me with the pain and irritation caused from normal riding because it doesn't provide any added support until it's hitting the stopper.

If they had a metal strip or some type of elastomer at the joint they would be amazing. Still would recommend it 100%.
rstaichi
3/21/2021 8:22am
I have 3 pairs, been wearing them for years, there a life saver. I’m a plumber and wear one all day at work also. I don’t even notice I’m wearing them anymore. Easily worth the $200 for me. Only thing I’ve had to replace is the hole for finger breaks after awhile and I throw them in dishwasher because the smell like cast after awhile.
bh
3/21/2021 7:20pm
I started out wearing the all sport braces. Then I decided to try the mobius ones out and they gave me arm pump and it just didn’t fell right whenever I would go to grab a handful. It just crept like too much energy to re-grip coming into corners and over jumps. Other than that they are a quality product for sure. I have a pair of 2 I would gladly sell to you. Only maybe 30 minutes on them.
coastie44
3/21/2021 7:56pm
rstaichi wrote:
I have 3 pairs, been wearing them for years, there a life saver. I’m a plumber and wear one all day at work also. I don’t...
I have 3 pairs, been wearing them for years, there a life saver. I’m a plumber and wear one all day at work also. I don’t even notice I’m wearing them anymore. Easily worth the $200 for me. Only thing I’ve had to replace is the hole for finger breaks after awhile and I throw them in dishwasher because the smell like cast after awhile.
life pro tip - cut a small slit about 3/8" toward the palm. This will give that finger hole a lot more life.
tyler30
3/21/2021 8:08pm
bh wrote:
I started out wearing the all sport braces. Then I decided to try the mobius ones out and they gave me arm pump and it just...
I started out wearing the all sport braces. Then I decided to try the mobius ones out and they gave me arm pump and it just didn’t fell right whenever I would go to grab a handful. It just crept like too much energy to re-grip coming into corners and over jumps. Other than that they are a quality product for sure. I have a pair of 2 I would gladly sell to you. Only maybe 30 minutes on them.
Yeah text me 330-417-1161
tyler30
3/21/2021 8:09pm
tobz wrote:
I bought a pair after a broken scaphoid a couple of years ago, my right wrist hasn’t really been the same since, it gets weak quick...
I bought a pair after a broken scaphoid a couple of years ago, my right wrist hasn’t really been the same since, it gets weak quick. The wrist braces helped enormously. Can recommend.
Yeah I just did the same thing I’m trying to get movement back into in and I don’t wanna go out riding again without one. Thank you for the review, I’m definitely gonna buy one

Post a reply to: mobius x8 wrist brace

The Latest