I forgot how much I like MC!

GEEEEZZZZZUUSSSS CHRISSSTTTTTTT!!!

WE ALL NEED SOME CHURCH.... SO HERE!

Camp332 wrote:
That was freakin awesome!
X2 Smile
hey_man
11/12/2010 5:16am
For what it's worth, I ain't mad at cha CP. Handle your business as you see fit. I hope to see you on a 450 in the States next year.
chase383
11/12/2010 5:39am
MXant15 wrote:

Camp332 wrote:
CLASSIC!

The Shop

ty159
11/12/2010 5:59am
mohammed wrote:
What a bullshit move calling out pourcel like that. Its not your business what pourcel tries to negotiate, hes trying to get a deal that he...
What a bullshit move calling out pourcel like that. Its not your business what pourcel tries to negotiate, hes trying to get a deal that he think he deserves, is there something wrong with that? you probably did it all your mx career you hypocrite.. I lost respect for mcgrath. Pourcel well be back in europe where there is more money anyway. I didnt know negotiating was a sin!!!
Now that Shit's funny, I don't care who you are. When CP377 finishes his career lets see if he can come up with the totals Showtime...
Now that Shit's funny, I don't care who you are. When CP377 finishes his career lets see if he can come up with the totals Showtime has. Not gonna happen!!
mohammed wrote:
Let me tell you something first off all pourcel would smoke jeremy outdoors, jeremy had zero competition after stanton and bayle left and once he saw...
Let me tell you something first off all pourcel would smoke jeremy outdoors, jeremy had zero competition after stanton and bayle left and once he saw he couldnt hang with RC, guess what? he retired!!! Good
Damn mohammed....Don't you have something to go blow up??

Seriously dude, you are such a fucktard!!
LIVEWIRE
11/12/2010 6:48am
MXMattii wrote:
Time for revolution! Long live the new king POURCEL!! New Blood!! And the USA is broke, is poor, is pathetic, Idiot all things I don't gonna...
Time for revolution! Long live the new king POURCEL!! New Blood!!
And the USA is broke, is poor, is pathetic, Idiot all things I don't gonna argue hahahaha but then you don't need to claim that you got the best MX series because you need to buy/pay the best racers ...

That the 4the of your series chooses for the money in Europe says enough! That TLD and others hasn't the money that CLS Pro Circuit Kawa got says enough and CLS isn't the richest team of Europe MX!

If the US economy stays as pathetic as now your MX Series will become pathetic also because riders will get payed and they want to get enough money because they know there MXLife can be over in a blink of a eye. But that are things you rednecks don't think about...
Yo uneducated fool,
Even with an economic slowdown and a 268 billion trade deficit with China, the US still doubles the wealth of the second richest country.

If you were to debate or "argue" as you say, you might want to arm yourself with facts or you will just subject yourself to looking stupid, again.

I am French and Mohahahahammed is embarrassing.

Mccread isn’t so bad; at least he has facts once in awhile and is not always blind to reality.

Just purchased a 70K Benz and a new YZ250, if I wasn't poor I would of got the 4 stroke Wink

TMV
11/12/2010 8:27am
LIVEWIRE wrote:
Yo uneducated fool, Even with an economic slowdown and a 268 billion trade deficit with China, the US still doubles the wealth of the second richest...
Yo uneducated fool,
Even with an economic slowdown and a 268 billion trade deficit with China, the US still doubles the wealth of the second richest country.

If you were to debate or "argue" as you say, you might want to arm yourself with facts or you will just subject yourself to looking stupid, again.

Mccread isn’t so bad; at least he has facts once in awhile and is not always blind to reality.

Just purchased a 70K Benz and a new YZ250, if I wasn't poor I would of got the 4 stroke Wink

"I am French and Mohahahahammed is embarrassing."

Exactly what I was thinking...
kongols
11/12/2010 8:31am
The way Mohamed writes is very similar to some guy who`s name starts with G.
Cigaro
11/12/2010 9:07am
MXant15 wrote:

Camp332 wrote:
No matter how many times you watch this vid,it never fails to Rock! Evil

TMV
11/12/2010 9:08am
Tiki wrote:
Nice post. You have cemented the thoughts I have about the French.

MC was spot on.
Should I deduce by your first sentence that the American people are stupid? See how laughable your post is now?
mjskier
11/12/2010 9:53am
TMV wrote:

"I am French and Mohahahahammed is embarrassing."

Exactly what I was thinking...
Why would you assume responsibility for what somebody says just because they happen to be from the same country? It's no different from the inbred rednecks that give the finger to anybody who isn't from the US or isn't white.
They don't represent the country, and they surely don't represent me.
11/12/2010 12:09pm Edited Date/Time 11/12/2010 12:13pm
TMV wrote:
Should I deduce by your first sentence that the American people are stupid? See how laughable your post is now?
McGrath, other than Emig, did not have much competition during his time. Although, he was good at stupidcross...I mean supercross. He was in a certain era that permitted him to win as many races as he did. The big boys had left the party when McGrath arrived. Jean Michelle Bale and Stanton (in his prime - not 1993) would have beat McGrath easily - particularly outdoors.

Christophe Pourcel is more talented than McGrath. He has also won more major outdoor races than McGrath ever did. Don't forget Pourcel is a World Champion.

One other observation:

1. Motocrossers are the dumbest people I think I've ever met.
FastEddy
Fantasy
955th
11/12/2010 12:30pm
TMV wrote:
* wrote:
McGrath, other than Emig, did not have much competition during his time. Although, he was good at stupidcross...I mean supercross. He was in a certain era...
McGrath, other than Emig, did not have much competition during his time. Although, he was good at stupidcross...I mean supercross. He was in a certain era that permitted him to win as many races as he did. The big boys had left the party when McGrath arrived. Jean Michelle Bale and Stanton (in his prime - not 1993) would have beat McGrath easily - particularly outdoors.

Christophe Pourcel is more talented than McGrath. He has also won more major outdoor races than McGrath ever did. Don't forget Pourcel is a World Champion.

One other observation:

Nope.
11/12/2010 1:26pm
TMV wrote:
* wrote:
McGrath, other than Emig, did not have much competition during his time. Although, he was good at stupidcross...I mean supercross. He was in a certain era...

One other observation:

FastEddy wrote:
Nope.
Yup.
pilotdude
11/12/2010 2:22pm
* wrote:

One other observation:

FastEddy wrote:
Nope.
* wrote:
Yup.
Nope.
TerryB
11/12/2010 3:13pm
* wrote:

One other observation:

Amend your last line to say Freestylers/Monster truck fans, and I will agree 100%
FastEddy
Fantasy
955th
11/12/2010 4:04pm Edited Date/Time 11/12/2010 4:09pm
* wrote:

One other observation:

FastEddy wrote:
Nope.
* wrote:
Yup.
Keep believing your own bullshit then man. Wink
MXMattii
11/12/2010 4:16pm
MXMattii wrote:
Time for revolution! Long live the new king POURCEL!! New Blood!! And the USA is broke, is poor, is pathetic, Idiot all things I don't gonna...
And the USA is broke, is poor, is pathetic, Idiot all things I don't gonna argue hahahaha but then you don't need to claim that you got the best MX series because you need to buy/pay the best racers ...

That the 4the of your series chooses for the money in Europe says enough! That TLD and others hasn't the money that CLS Pro Circuit Kawa got says enough and CLS isn't the richest team of Europe MX!

If the US economy stays as pathetic as now your MX Series will become pathetic also because riders will get payed and they want to get enough money because they know there MXLife can be over in a blink of a eye. But that are things you rednecks don't think about...
LIVEWIRE wrote:
Yo uneducated fool, Even with an economic slowdown and a 268 billion trade deficit with China, the US still doubles the wealth of the second richest...
Yo uneducated fool,

You need to put your head out of the sand fucker you need to look at Nevada. Never before lost so much people there home! And you Americans put the blame at China and at the same time you are wearing a Chinese jeans because a good American jeans is to expensive and good American furniture is to expensive... you red necks are just a joke ...

The American people where never so poor before (13% is poor) the US Government is wealthy because they stimulate there economy with wars in countries you need to left alone. With wars you can not win. With wars without meaning because now they even gonna put a fucking mosque at ground zero then I ask me the question why the fuck are you yanks fighting in Irak and Afg. when you are sooh lovely and forgiving ...

But back on topic and you are the blind fool if you think that you are a rich country you are properly the most dumbest country ... Protesting against healthy care and stuff like that very smart Americans!
DanDunes818
11/12/2010 4:24pm
MXMattii wrote:

LIVEWIRE wrote:
Yo uneducated fool,

MXMattii wrote:
You need to put your head out of the sand fucker you need to look at Nevada. Never before lost so much people there home! And...
You need to put your head out of the sand fucker you need to look at Nevada. Never before lost so much people there home! And you Americans put the blame at China and at the same time you are wearing a Chinese jeans because a good American jeans is to expensive and good American furniture is to expensive... you red necks are just a joke ...

The American people where never so poor before (13% is poor) the US Government is wealthy because they stimulate there economy with wars in countries you need to left alone. With wars you can not win. With wars without meaning because now they even gonna put a fucking mosque at ground zero then I ask me the question why the fuck are you yanks fighting in Irak and Afg. when you are sooh lovely and forgiving ...

But back on topic and you are the blind fool if you think that you are a rich country you are properly the most dumbest country ... Protesting against healthy care and stuff like that very smart Americans!
Hate to say it but from what I could read from Matti's last post I agree with 100%. If you think we as a country are in good shape you need to open your eyes.

I haven't agreed w/one post Matti has made about mx but his views on the shape of the US is spot on..
Torco1
11/12/2010 4:29pm
MXMattii wrote:

LIVEWIRE wrote:
Yo uneducated fool,

MXMattii wrote:
You need to put your head out of the sand fucker you need to look at Nevada. Never before lost so much people there home! And...

FastEddy
Fantasy
955th
11/12/2010 4:32pm
MXMattii wrote:

That's funny shit coming a third worlder,who's countries economy is reliant upon tourists. LOL Smile
MXMattii
11/12/2010 4:45pm Edited Date/Time 11/12/2010 4:48pm
Hate to say it but from what I could read from Matti's last post I agree with 100%. If you think we as a country are...
Hate to say it but from what I could read from Matti's last post I agree with 100%. If you think we as a country are in good shape you need to open your eyes.

I haven't agreed w/one post Matti has made about mx but his views on the shape of the US is spot on..
Yeah my English is not my best language it is my 4the ... and far of my natural writing language. Thats dutch like 53% of Belgium. (Sooh I'm not a frenchie don't say I'm a Frenchmen :O)

Or economy isn't reliant upon tourist FastEddy if you think that you are far of the truth. Or biggest export products are Chocolate and Beer (Stella Artois and other stuff) Besides that we are great in logistics and that for one of the smallest countries. Maybe you can work someday for me if I expand to US :-D
FastEddy
Fantasy
955th
11/12/2010 4:51pm
MXMattii wrote:
Yeah my English is not my best language it is my 4the ... and far of my natural writing language. Thats dutch like 53% of Belgium...
Yeah my English is not my best language it is my 4the ... and far of my natural writing language. Thats dutch like 53% of Belgium. (Sooh I'm not a frenchie don't say I'm a Frenchmen :O)

Or economy isn't reliant upon tourist FastEddy if you think that you are far of the truth. Or biggest export products are Chocolate and Beer (Stella Artois and other stuff) Besides that we are great in logistics and that for one of the smallest countries. Maybe you can work someday for me if I expand to US :-D
You cant afford me. Wink
And why would you want to expand to the US...? There is no money here,remember? Smile
MXMattii
11/12/2010 4:57pm
MXMattii wrote:
Yeah my English is not my best language it is my 4the ... and far of my natural writing language. Thats dutch like 53% of Belgium...

FastEddy wrote:
You cant afford me. Wink
And why would you want to expand to the US...? There is no money here,remember? Smile
There don't need to be money... One simple example: You buy one cheap US Ford F150 that car is in Europe very expensive you ship them to Europe and sell them for 20% less then European price (I make lots of profits and Europeans think they did something good!)

And if you are in America then Canada and Brazil (next big thing) isn't that far away :-D Other things are also lot cheaper in US because your Dollar is shit at the moment!
11/13/2010 4:42am
FastEddy wrote:
Nope.
* wrote:
Yup.
FastEddy wrote:
You're new to the sport and only grew up with McGrath. Become a student of the sport and you'll see why you're opinion is nonsense. McGrath enjoyed a cakewalk to those 72 wins.

All the tough guys had left the stage when McGrath arrived. Had Bayle, Ward, RJ and Stanton (in his prime) been around, McGrath wouldn't have dominated.

MC was at the right place at the right time. Even the era we're in now is trying to come out of a protracted slump of weak talent. With Canard and Pourcel moving up and a healthy Villapoto we might be in for an unusually great season.
DAYKIN17
11/13/2010 8:28am
* wrote:

One other observation:

TerryB wrote:
Amend your last line to say Freestylers/Monster truck fans, and I will agree 100%
ElkinHammer
11/13/2010 8:32am
* wrote:
Yup.
FastEddy wrote:
* wrote:
You're new to the sport and only grew up with McGrath. Become a student of the sport and you'll see why you're opinion is nonsense. McGrath...
You're new to the sport and only grew up with McGrath. Become a student of the sport and you'll see why you're opinion is nonsense. McGrath enjoyed a cakewalk to those 72 wins.

All the tough guys had left the stage when McGrath arrived. Had Bayle, Ward, RJ and Stanton (in his prime) been around, McGrath wouldn't have dominated.

MC was at the right place at the right time. Even the era we're in now is trying to come out of a protracted slump of weak talent. With Canard and Pourcel moving up and a healthy Villapoto we might be in for an unusually great season.
So what you are saying is that Mcgrath just got lucky for an entire decade? and that LaRocco, Lusk, Henry ,Emig Kiedroski,Bradshaw and L. Ward were just C riders right? weak talent my ass!!!!! you need to take that tube of airplane model glue that you have been sniff'in and shove it you mouth and glue it shut!
FastEddy
Fantasy
955th
11/13/2010 8:33am Edited Date/Time 11/13/2010 9:01am
* wrote:
Yup.
FastEddy wrote:
* wrote:
You're new to the sport and only grew up with McGrath. Become a student of the sport and you'll see why you're opinion is nonsense. McGrath...

I started racing in 78. Wink
MC raised bar and was that much better.

Stanton,Wardy,JMB,RJ,Cooper,Larry Ward,Bradshaw,Chicken ect. were all pretty much at the end of their careers when MC moved up to the 250 class.
Guy's like Emig, Larocco,Tortelli,Alby,Henry,Ferry,Lusk,Pichon,Button,D. Huffman...were no slouches.
MC took the sport to a new level when it came to SX.
DanDunes818
11/13/2010 8:35am
* wrote:
Yup.
FastEddy wrote:
* wrote:

Well I've been a huge fan of this sport since around 1975 (when I started racing) and I think you're a complete moron. MC's competition was far from weak but MC made his competition look weak. Big difference.. You really need to get a clue. That will probably happen about the same time you stop hiding behind the name *. Which is never.

Post a reply to: mcgrath

The Latest