little read on mx-pure of Leib

dilligaf
9/9/2011 8:08am Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 12:18pm
www.mx-pure.com/archive/news-20090318095845-20110909102257.htm

Hope the Kid gets a good ride next year as it seems he has some good speed on a bike that most say is pretty slow.
|
DL
9/9/2011 10:50pm
Michael is looking to have a solid weekend and put an end to Euro trip. The weather is great and of course the food is good too. This will be the second year in a row I've missed Pala but maybe next year.
Hanaa80
9/9/2011 11:17pm
DL wrote:
Michael is looking to have a solid weekend and put an end to Euro trip. The weather is great and of course the food is good...
Michael is looking to have a solid weekend and put an end to Euro trip. The weather is great and of course the food is good too. This will be the second year in a row I've missed Pala but maybe next year.
Love to watch Michael ride. I first saw him in the Swedish GP last year. I didn't know which team or what number he was riding. I had only heard that a new kid from USA will come over to the GP's. His style on that black Kawi was so different from the rest that I didn't need to check what his number was, I just knew. I sure hope to see him back in Europe sometime in the future.

Good luck this weekend!
Jefro98
9/9/2011 11:42pm
Bummer I didn't see you at the track anymore Don. Friday night was fun. Thanks for the beers.
I have some pictures of you guys rooting for Michael on the pit upper floor.
I will dig 'm up one of these days.

The Shop

ocscottie
9/10/2011 12:00am
DL wrote:
Michael is looking to have a solid weekend and put an end to Euro trip. The weather is great and of course the food is good...
You have raised a fine young man Don, after posting that PR i sent him an email wishing him all the best, and to my surprise i got a quick response thanking me for the support.
9/10/2011 5:52am
Great to see him race over here this year,shame about some bike probs stopping him doing more but well done,can't be easy coming over to race at that age,here's wishing the Leib family all the best for the future,hope to see him back somedaySmile
therealjonon
9/10/2011 6:27am
Michael is seriously one of the nicest young men you'll meet..hope he gets a solid ride for next year. Congrats on finishing up the GP tour thats hard to do for most...
DL
9/10/2011 9:05am
Thanks all! Frustrating day today 14th in the qualy race. Husky gave Michael a stock 2012 engine to race again this week. His teammate has a completely different motor. Guessing around 37 horsepower against 44-46 or better. He is getting creamed up the hills! Hope he can do better tomorrow. I'll get a race report up on this thread. It's cool to be sitting here in Italy watching AMA live timing and scoring to..... it's a full day of moto lol. Ciao.
therealjonon
9/10/2011 9:21am
DL...why is he getting stock motors?
Thats not fair but then again
"lifes not fair". Interested to hear...

dj
DL
9/10/2011 9:25am
DL...why is he getting stock motors?
Thats not fair but then again
"lifes not fair". Interested to hear...

dj
DJ, things have deteriorated with the team. Michael is out next year so he is not getting the good stuff but with that being said it's a well known fact that the engines are very underpowered. That and Michael's one day of suspension testing all year are just a peak of what he has been dealing with. His moral is low as well as his confidence.
mxmasta
Fantasy
651st
9/10/2011 11:01am
DL wrote:
DJ, things have deteriorated with the team. Michael is out next year so he is not getting the good stuff but with that being said it's...
DJ, things have deteriorated with the team. Michael is out next year so he is not getting the good stuff but with that being said it's a well known fact that the engines are very underpowered. That and Michael's one day of suspension testing all year are just a peak of what he has been dealing with. His moral is low as well as his confidence.
It is a shame how a so called "factory team" treats his rider.
Hopefully next year will be better for Michael. At least he gets to race back home where he grew up.
But i hope he has not only bad memories and experiences from Europe!

Don, it was nice meeting you and Michael in Gaildorf!
And i look forward to watch Michael race again n the future. Who knows, maybe next year in Pala?!

Eric
DL
9/10/2011 10:34pm
DL wrote:
DJ, things have deteriorated with the team. Michael is out next year so he is not getting the good stuff but with that being said it's...
mxmasta wrote:
It is a shame how a so called "factory team" treats his rider. Hopefully next year will be better for Michael. At least he gets to...
It is a shame how a so called "factory team" treats his rider.
Hopefully next year will be better for Michael. At least he gets to race back home where he grew up.
But i hope he has not only bad memories and experiences from Europe!

Don, it was nice meeting you and Michael in Gaildorf!
And i look forward to watch Michael race again n the future. Who knows, maybe next year in Pala?!

Eric
Eric, I enjoyed meeting you too. Get a hold of me if come to the US next year and thanks for the kind words. DL
Francis377
9/10/2011 11:15pm
DL wrote:
Thanks all! Frustrating day today 14th in the qualy race. Husky gave Michael a stock 2012 engine to race again this week. His teammate has a...
Thanks all! Frustrating day today 14th in the qualy race. Husky gave Michael a stock 2012 engine to race again this week. His teammate has a completely different motor. Guessing around 37 horsepower against 44-46 or better. He is getting creamed up the hills! Hope he can do better tomorrow. I'll get a race report up on this thread. It's cool to be sitting here in Italy watching AMA live timing and scoring to..... it's a full day of moto lol. Ciao.
if a husqvarna can make "46hp or better" than i am a unicornWink anyways I saw Michael at lommel in between the motos as he was on the phone (maybe talking to you) and he was looking somewhat unhappy so i was like " it's the bike , it's the bike dont worry",. . hope he can get on some different equipment next year and run up front whether it's in the Gp's or the Nationals.
Momma D
9/10/2011 11:23pm
Good Luck Michael in the race today! ( Sunday, here in California it's still Sat. ) Too bad you have to ride on that piece of ....! No worries though you'll do just fine. We will be up watching!!!! Hurry home back to were you belong. I am begining to think the Euro's don't lke it when the American are faster than them!!
Big
9/11/2011 6:12am
4/26/2011 10:16 AM
Big wrote: M Lieb has not been on the startingate? Husky is a piece of shit. The Italians make one fast for the italian guys. Is ML italian? NO? Thats why he gets piece of shitbikes until he changes name to Michelangelo Liebello maybe. No one in the whole world race a Husky and pay for it in MX...period

ATKpilot99 wrote: What's with the hate for the Italians? You've posted similar to this before. And for the record Michael Lieb hasn't raced yet due to injury. He should be racing at Glen Helen.
A friends son was promised help w specialparts making it fast and competetive. Never happend.....And in Brittain every Huskyteam gave up when the backup fom Italy never came. The Huskypeople told them that they were riding totally stock bikes w little fixed suspension in MX3 GP and European Champ MX2. I know a Brittish rider who dropkicked 7 (seven)!!! Husky 250 back to the importer in England. Thats why maybe?

In this case i don't like to say you should listened. But Mr Lieb? They are some serius piece of doushbags? I understand that you can't and shouldn't respond. it's not "political" correct? Now you understand how good one topten result is, with those lying bastards team. I probably going to CA visiting a rider in feb and shall look for you on the tracks. Then you can maybe telling me the truth? Wink ps. i buy you a beer too, after all problems you probably had to deal with........
DL
9/11/2011 9:30am
Big wrote:
4/26/2011 10:16 AM Big wrote: M Lieb has not been on the startingate? Husky is a piece of shit. The Italians make one fast for the...
4/26/2011 10:16 AM
Big wrote: M Lieb has not been on the startingate? Husky is a piece of shit. The Italians make one fast for the italian guys. Is ML italian? NO? Thats why he gets piece of shitbikes until he changes name to Michelangelo Liebello maybe. No one in the whole world race a Husky and pay for it in MX...period

ATKpilot99 wrote: What's with the hate for the Italians? You've posted similar to this before. And for the record Michael Lieb hasn't raced yet due to injury. He should be racing at Glen Helen.
A friends son was promised help w specialparts making it fast and competetive. Never happend.....And in Brittain every Huskyteam gave up when the backup fom Italy never came. The Huskypeople told them that they were riding totally stock bikes w little fixed suspension in MX3 GP and European Champ MX2. I know a Brittish rider who dropkicked 7 (seven)!!! Husky 250 back to the importer in England. Thats why maybe?

In this case i don't like to say you should listened. But Mr Lieb? They are some serius piece of doushbags? I understand that you can't and shouldn't respond. it's not "political" correct? Now you understand how good one topten result is, with those lying bastards team. I probably going to CA visiting a rider in feb and shall look for you on the tracks. Then you can maybe telling me the truth? Wink ps. i buy you a beer too, after all problems you probably had to deal with........
Great post! No there is not much I can say except I do feel comfortable talking about the facts. Fermo did not suit the bikes as well as Gaildorf. On top of that Michael broke his finger on lap three of moto 1 and roughed it out today. He also had more weird electronic issues in moto 1. He was looking to survive. Check out his Facebook where he posted a photo. We are all glad it's over and he ended up with the top moto finish of the year for Husky and is in one piece. Looking forward to coming home on Weds.
crewshin
9/11/2011 7:19pm
DL wrote:
Thanks all! Frustrating day today 14th in the qualy race. Husky gave Michael a stock 2012 engine to race again this week. His teammate has a...
Francis377 wrote:
if a husqvarna can make "46hp or better" than i am a unicorn;) anyways I saw Michael at lommel in between the motos as he was...
if a husqvarna can make "46hp or better" than i am a unicornWink anyways I saw Michael at lommel in between the motos as he was on the phone (maybe talking to you) and he was looking somewhat unhappy so i was like " it's the bike , it's the bike dont worry",. . hope he can get on some different equipment next year and run up front whether it's in the Gp's or the Nationals.
No no no, he's been reeeeally down on HP the whole season. People have no idea what is really going on. Maybe Michael will write a book on his GP experiences one day. But that's only the beginning of things. I'm not speaking for anyone here but I would be frustrated as fuck by what has been happening behind the scenes. The team will never take the blame for anything... it's always the riders fault. I personally would want to say something publicly, but I know how professional Michael is and he won't say a peep. He's taking it like a man and moving on.
mxwrench66
9/11/2011 9:14pm
Michael should've talked to me or jimmy before signing cuz that sounds awfully familiar. All i can say is i hope he received at least half the money he signed for. Whatever happened i am sure now that its over that michael wouldn't change his experiences for anything!

Post a reply to: little read on mx-pure of Leib

The Latest