Lemoine credit

Related:
Create New Tag

3/24/2014 8:10 AM

i know lemoine has been in the 250 class for a while, but he did move up to 450 last year and i think that gave him some confidence.

what does everyone think about his ride this passed weekend? i thought it was epic! hopefully he can finish the year out with some more podiums and maybe a win!

good ride Matt!

|

3/24/2014 8:18 AM

I've been a Lemoine fan from his amateur days - partially due to having shared a track with him on several occasions. It's good to see him be successful!

On a side not, his reaction to the "First podium in 53 starts" was pretty dang funny. As if to say "Thanks for rubbing it in, bitch."

|

3/24/2014 8:25 AM

He rode good!

Glad he could get up on the box. He has had a few bad years with injuries but its good to see him get the ball rolling and I hope he can continue it.

|

3/24/2014 8:26 AM

Grieby54 wrote:

I've been a Lemoine fan from his amateur days - partially due to having shared a track with him on several occasions. It's ...more

Yeah that was pretty funny. It was good to see a new face on the podium but I'll have to say, I'll be damn impressed if he pulls it off again this year.

|

3/24/2014 9:07 AM

For Privateer status having to put his own program together the last several years, I'd say he has been riding very well.
I've always followed his career, and living in North TX i have rode alot of tracks through the years that he practice on. His results always seem to grt better as the season moves along.
I wish when he was earlier in his career he could have made one of the premier teams. Maybe too late now, but I think he could have been one of those guys battling every week for podiums had he gotten that opportunity.
Way to go Matt.

|

3/24/2014 9:13 AM

IWreckALot wrote:

Yeah that was pretty funny. It was good to see a new face on the podium but I'll have to say, I'll be damn impressed if he ...more

I don't know that I'll be all that surprised. He earned it this weekend - it's not like it was a first turn pile up or anything. He went out and won his heat race and then earned his podium in the main. It was a great ride.

|

3/24/2014 9:14 AM

kawasa84 wrote:

For Privateer status having to put his own program together the last several years, I'd say he has been riding very well.
I've ...more

He was on Star Yamaha right out of ams.

|

3/24/2014 9:43 AM

He's a local at my favorite N. Texas track, River Valley. Great to see him put it on the podium.

|

3/24/2014 9:49 AM

I don't know if you guys remember last year in 450 SX but Matt was REALLY good in the races he did until he tore his ACL.

He has what it takes in him to be up at the front. Good for him!

|

3/24/2014 9:53 AM

The hr win will give him a huge confidence boost

And,he took his time in the post race headphone interview when thanking everyone,

He made the most of it cause you never know if you will get the chance again.

|

3/24/2014 10:47 AM

Ive been a lemoine fan since those in the ranks videos when he was on that supermini with orange hubs. Glad he had such a good race.

|

3/24/2014 11:07 AM

Photo
|

3/24/2014 11:22 AM

GuyB wrote: Photo

Great picture Gibby! love it! twisting her for all she is worth!

|

Did i do that?

3/24/2014 11:24 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/24/2014 11:51 AM

Happy for him... Isn't he originally from Louisiana?

|

3/24/2014 11:52 AM

His riding and his interview(s) were refreshing and the guy is a Class-Act.

|

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals. I get my back into my living. I don't need to fight, to prove I'm right. I don't need to be forgiven.

3/24/2014 11:56 AM

Seamorbutts wrote:

Happy for him... Isn't he originally from Louisiana?

yes, lived in Loranger LA before moving to Texas.

|

3/24/2014 1:20 PM

I hope some industry folk take notice of the skill, talent, and potential Matt has (well always had) and give him a shot on some factory level equipment. I truly believe he could crush it as much as quite a few guys that've had those types of opportunities.

|

vurbwes

3/24/2014 1:29 PM

Dude is photogenic on the bike, was a blast to watch him race last weekend.

|

KX125

3/24/2014 4:43 PM

My son and I have been fans of Matts from when he was an amateur. He has had this speed for a long time it just seems like that for some reason he could never really make it happen.
One thing he can say and he should be very proud of is that was one of very few riders that beat AC straight up without AC crashing or having bike problems.

|

3/24/2014 4:50 PM

Matt was so stoked. Me happy for the lad.....

Photo

|

3/24/2014 4:51 PM

* He saved a little champagne for his mechanic, too. I so dug that....

|

3/24/2014 4:57 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

His riding and his interview(s) were refreshing and the guy is a Class-Act.

X2

|

Did i do that?

3/24/2014 6:11 PM

Is he still using Rekluse clutch? (he was sponsored by/using them sometime before if I remember correctly).

|