kenny in for mxon

9/6/2017 2:22pm
Maybe Ronnie mac will ride his smoker for Puerto Rico. Is that more believable
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
9/6/2017 2:28pm
I'm going to go ahead and Dumbgeon this. If it turns out to be true, I'll happily move it back to the main forum.
kiwifan
9/6/2017 2:28pm
I believe he's still building back up. I'm sure he could go faster but that isn't the goal. It's methodical steps everyday. My point was simply...
I believe he's still building back up. I'm sure he could go faster but that isn't the goal. It's methodical steps everyday.

My point was simply to help those who think it was some stunt double instead of Roczen on the bike. If injury wasn't the cause, there are still a shitload of other valid reasons that would explain why he looks that way. Vitards jump to stunt double though.
This....for all we know that video was taken near the end of one of the 30 min motos he was doing, he was probably tired then.

So all you Vital experts, take a breather, yes we get you don't like Kenny or really like to just talk shit, but lets wait until the gate drops in his first race back before passing judgments.
tcallahan707
9/6/2017 2:35pm
Anyone think that maybe these guys don't do sprint laps every frickin lap they are on the track? He's probably breaking the bike in or learning...
Anyone think that maybe these guys don't do sprint laps every frickin lap they are on the track? He's probably breaking the bike in or learning the track or any of the other thousands of reasons for not going warp speed.

Or he found some back of the pack local A rider to pretend to be him. That's probably it.
moto0852 wrote:
Let me stop you right now hurting yourself coming up with all kind of scenarios. I was at the track most of that day. He wasnt...
Let me stop you right now hurting yourself coming up with all kind of scenarios. I was at the track most of that day. He wasnt breaking a new bike in. He learned the track in 3 laps.

That's what he looked like all day long. `HE'S HURT! What do you expect?
MXD wrote:
My comments were based on seeing the video from a few weeks ago where he looked slow but super smooth and fluid. In the video above...
My comments were based on seeing the video from a few weeks ago where he looked slow but super smooth and fluid. In the video above, he looks like a totally different rider. I don't expect him to be going fast based on where he is in his recovery but the style was there in the first video and not this one.
I now understand where you are coming from. My guess is he wanted a "wow" moment with the first clip back. I'm sure he was trying hard to look that good so soon. Right now, it's all about the methodical steps to getting the speed and strength up, so the mesquite clips aren't going to be as flashy.

The Shop

PressPassP
9/6/2017 2:50pm
A month of riding to get in shape

No huge pressure from team Germany or fans or himself

No repercussions not beating Herlings,Cairoli etc

NO better way to prepare for racing

FAR less pressure on his return to lining up racing A1

MEC could become a totally viable proposition,in fact it could already be a target

Kenny is the only one who truly knows the state of his his arm,state of his fitness,state of his head etc and could just well hit the ground busting laps on practice tracks

kiwifan
9/6/2017 8:19pm Edited Date/Time 9/6/2017 8:20pm
PressPassP wrote:
A month of riding to get in shape No huge pressure from team Germany or fans or himself No repercussions not beating Herlings,Cairoli etc NO better...

MEC could become a totally viable proposition,in fact it could already be a target

Kenny is the only one who truly knows the state of his his arm,state of his fitness,state of his head etc and could just well hit the ground busting laps on practice tracks

Yeah agree
mxmasta
Fantasy
724th
9/7/2017 2:35am
PressPassP wrote:
A month of riding to get in shape No huge pressure from team Germany or fans or himself No repercussions not beating Herlings,Cairoli etc NO better...

And the fact that Ken even at only 70% is still one of the fastest Germany has to offer should help too.

But in the end I guess it's just wishful thinking.

I can see him coming to watch the race maybe and hang a little with friends and fans!

Post a reply to: kenny in for mxon

The Latest