kenny in for mxon

Related:
Create New Tag

9/6/2017 9:04 AM

Just heard from a source this is just in. I'm not trolling here either.

|

Never give up on Anyone

9/6/2017 9:05 AM

Story of the year if so.

Subbed. smile

|

HAF

9/6/2017 9:06 AM

If he does....he's freakin' nuts!

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

9/6/2017 9:07 AM

wow!

|

The message posted above is most likely my opinion and shouldn't be taken as fact....

9/6/2017 9:09 AM

No

|

2009 Kawasaki KX450F
2009 Kawasaki KX250F
2002 Suzuki GSXR 600

9/6/2017 9:09 AM

Tomac just kicked his dog

|

9/6/2017 9:11 AM

In

|

peelout wrote:

Tomac just kicked his dog

And Webb had a problem with his little circle!

|

I can't see it happening.

|

9/6/2017 9:12 AM

WTF

|

9/6/2017 9:25 AM

travis-grant wrote:

Just heard from a source this is just in. I'm not trolling here either.

Source... link... something...wink

|

9/6/2017 9:34 AM

Fishing

|

9/6/2017 9:34 AM

Hope he doesn't

Ruins our chances

|

9/6/2017 9:36 AM

In before the internet completely melts down.

Oh and, 10 pager

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

9/6/2017 9:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/6/2017 9:49 AM

I heard that he would be a while ago. Then team Germany got announced and they said although there was some hype that he was going to ride for Germany, he wouldn't be ready. I don't see it, Germany named their team only a week ago. Your source wasn't Latest MX videos was it?

|

9/6/2017 9:44 AM

/Is it the same source that says Herlings signed with Honda for next three years?

|

9/6/2017 9:46 AM

Maybe it's just me but this looks far from being ready to battle the world's best racers

|

9/6/2017 9:48 AM

That would be very cool to see but at the same time very, very stupid.

|

9/6/2017 9:50 AM

crusty_xx wrote:

Maybe it's just me but this looks far from being ready to battle the world's best racers

I don't even think that's Kenny. It's probably some troll dressed like Kenny trying to set the internet on fire. His body position and technique looks more novice than worlds greatest rider. In the vid of him riding a couple of weeks ago he looked an order of magnitude faster and more fluid. I'm not buying it.

|

9/6/2017 9:56 AM

crusty_xx wrote:

MXD wrote:

I don't even think that's Kenny. It's probably some troll dressed like Kenny trying to set the internet on fire. His body position and technique looks more novice than worlds greatest rider. In the vid of him riding a couple of weeks ago he looked an order of magnitude faster and more fluid. I'm not buying it.

Mesquite! @blakesavage762 @deansauce

A post shared by Ken Roczen (@kenroczen94) on

|

9/6/2017 9:57 AM

Boy caught some big ones today laughing

|

9/6/2017 10:03 AM

I have it from a trusted source that 100% KRoc will be at the MXDN.

As a spectator.

|

9/6/2017 10:03 AM

crusty_xx wrote:

MXD wrote:

It's him. And yes...that's how he looked.

|

Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous. Checkout; ABetterStockMarket.com

9/6/2017 10:24 AM

no way.

|

9/6/2017 10:28 AM

I had heard he was hoping to at one point but I can't see this being reality with where he is physically at this point.

|

9/6/2017 10:29 AM

.... As a third string alternate.

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

9/6/2017 10:29 AM

Uts from a pretty decent British source. I'm deffo not fishing here.
Maybe its hear say but.....

|

Never give up on Anyone

9/6/2017 10:32 AM

Yeah no

|

crusty_xx wrote:

MXD wrote:

The guy probably has next to no strength or endurance left in that arm. I shattered my collarbone into 4 pieces and tore my rotator cuff and sat in a sling for 6 weeks. Was too young for plates and screws in the collarbone, so they used some kind of internal wrap to keep my collarbone together (not sure, i'm not a doctor). I wasn't even allowed to straighten my arm out. After I got out of the sling, my arm wouldn't straight all the way out for months. My bicep was almost half the size of my other side. And that was just 6 weeks of no riding or working out. How long has kenny been down and out? A few months at least.

|

crusty_xx wrote:

MXD wrote:

moto0852 wrote:

It's him. And yes...that's how he looked.

Anyone think that maybe these guys don't do sprint laps every frickin lap they are on the track? He's probably breaking the bike in or learning the track or any of the other thousands of reasons for not going warp speed.

Or he found some back of the pack local A rider to pretend to be him. That's probably it.

|