justin cooper

Related:
Create New Tag

1/5/2020 6:31 AM

Reminds me of dungey..smooth, calculated and relentless. the diesel2 in the making.

|

1/5/2020 6:36 AM

Was ready to watch Forkner drop him like last year, but he stuck there and started to come back. Shows the off season has worked well for him, I think he would have passed for the lead, even without the mistake

|

1/5/2020 6:38 AM

Begs the question, has forkner slown down or the rest of the pack has caught up?

|

1/5/2020 6:41 AM

fanger wrote:

Begs the question, has forkner slown down or the rest of the pack has caught up?

Didn't Forkner get beat by both Adam and Fernandis at the East/West shootout last year? Forkner was dominate in the East but was that due to a "weak" coast?

|

1/5/2020 6:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2020 6:55 AM

fanger wrote:

yak651 wrote:

Didn't Forkner get beat by both Adam and Fernandis at the East/West shootout last year? Forkner was dominate in the East but ...more

Yes. Which everyone including the pundits out there has ignored or forgot.

|

Current fleet of two wheeled vehicles:
- Yamaha YZ450F 2020
- Suzuki GSX-R 600 K7 track spec
- Canyon Sender CF 8.0 2018 Downhill
- White GX Pro 20 Gravel

1/5/2020 6:44 AM

Cooper is a lot like Dungey. He rides within himself and always looks in control. Like Dungey, he could dominate at some point IMO.

|

1/5/2020 11:16 AM

Cooper rides fluid----but he stalks and strikes. Hard.
Very strategic, it appears. Love watching the guy when he's creepin'.

|

“Men, we are surrounded by the enemy. We have the greatest opportunity ever presented an army. We can attack in any direction.”
― General Anthony McAuliffe, 101st Airborne, while addressing troops at Bastogne during the Battle
of the Bulge.

1/5/2020 11:29 AM

Red Crawford wrote:

Cooper rides fluid----but he stalks and strikes. Hard.
Very strategic, it appears. Love watching the guy when he's creepin'. ...more

I agree and can respect him for that. His podium speeches are even pretty good too-but I hope Forkner and Ferrandis can hold him off all season

|

1/5/2020 1:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2020 1:52 PM

Was definitely surprised he has improved and seems to be riding like a he wants this Championship but mainly excited there’s another contest in the ring for this championship. Let’s go DF AFand JC !

|

1/5/2020 2:16 PM

fanger wrote:

yak651 wrote:

Didn't Forkner get beat by both Adam and Fernandis at the East/West shootout last year? Forkner was dominate in the East but ...more

Motofinne wrote:

Yes. Which everyone including the pundits out there has ignored or forgot.

+1 Glad to see I'm not the only one who saw it this way

|

1/5/2020 2:40 PM

Justin Cooper and Adam C are both highly underestimated this season IMO.

|

Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn.

1/5/2020 4:39 PM

PastranaWho wrote:

Reminds me of dungey..smooth, calculated and relentless. the diesel2 in the making.

I'm not sure about the Dungey comparison, but I really like Cooper. He seems to be mentally strong, and isn't afraid to mix it up. Also, loved his qualifier at the MXoN!

|