justin cooper

TSCHAM101
6/18/2019 11:26am
Anybody notice when he gets himself into a good points position he kind of falls apart?

This year in SX.. he was in the title hunt, Austin Forkner crashes leaving the championship wide open between him and Sexton.. and then he couldnt ride very good the rest of the season.. Fast forward to Outdoors... Giving AC everything he has and after 2 weeks of trading moto wins.. this week he starts like 8th and couldnt move forward??

Could he be a head case in the making?
|
Casting
6/18/2019 11:32am
You could call him a headcase in the making.... or a rider in his 2nd year of professional racing who is doing better than most.

The dude had an off race, I think he will be fine.
fourfourone
6/18/2019 12:07pm
I just read that he's still trying to appeal the AC track cut bullshit
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3682nd
6/18/2019 12:14pm
For real? Can Justin Cooper not read?

DATE: June 11, 2019

RE: COMPETITION BULLETIN 2019-9: Resolution of Justin Cooper Appeal

At the completion of the recent Thunder Valley National in Lakewood, Colorado, Round 3 of the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship, a protest was filed with MX Sports Pro Racing by Justin Cooper regarding an off-track excursion and subsequent track re-entry by Adam Cianciarulo, during Moto 2 of the 250 Class, in which both riders were participants.

The original protest was denied by MX Sport Pro Racing Race Director, Jeff Canfield. This decision was appealed to AMA Pro Racing, the official sanctioning body for the Series. MX Sports Pro Racing has been notified by AMA Pro Racing that it has reviewed the incident related to the appeal and the protest and appeal process, and has determined that the matter did not meet the necessary requirements for appeal consideration.

With the appeal formally resolved by AMA Pro Racing, the Provisional Results of the 250 Class for the Lakewood National are now official and the results final.
USA
Fantasy
545th
6/18/2019 12:15pm
Where did you read that?

Justin Cooper rips, regardless of what people think about his actions off the track. I would not call him a head case in the making, he has made it all the way to the sharp point of the heavily-stacked 250 field.

The Shop

dean122
6/18/2019 12:21pm
That would be the worst thing he could do at this point. It's done, over, finito. Deal with it and get wins instead of crying about what could've been.
fourfourone
6/18/2019 12:26pm
I guess is was denied a few days ago
yak651
Fantasy
168th
6/18/2019 1:24pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
For real? Can Justin Cooper not read? [b]FROM: MX Sports Pro Racing[/b] DATE: June 11, 2019 [b]RE: COMPETITION BULLETIN 2019-9: Resolution of Justin Cooper Appeal [/b]...
For real? Can Justin Cooper not read?

DATE: June 11, 2019

RE: COMPETITION BULLETIN 2019-9: Resolution of Justin Cooper Appeal

At the completion of the recent Thunder Valley National in Lakewood, Colorado, Round 3 of the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross Championship, a protest was filed with MX Sports Pro Racing by Justin Cooper regarding an off-track excursion and subsequent track re-entry by Adam Cianciarulo, during Moto 2 of the 250 Class, in which both riders were participants.

The original protest was denied by MX Sport Pro Racing Race Director, Jeff Canfield. This decision was appealed to AMA Pro Racing, the official sanctioning body for the Series. MX Sports Pro Racing has been notified by AMA Pro Racing that it has reviewed the incident related to the appeal and the protest and appeal process, and has determined that the matter did not meet the necessary requirements for appeal consideration.

With the appeal formally resolved by AMA Pro Racing, the Provisional Results of the 250 Class for the Lakewood National are now official and the results final.
Wow, for a kid that stayed away from the home school route, he must've been in a crappy school district.
9bro9
6/18/2019 1:55pm
Ever since his attitude with the JMart's crash last season at Muddy Creek I could care less about the kid. I get that you're out there to win races and not be BFF's, but you nearly paralyzed someone and you show zero remorse. He's fast, but his "publicized" attitude sucks IMO.
6/18/2019 2:01pm
9bro9 wrote:
Ever since his attitude with the JMart's crash last season at Muddy Creek I could care less about the kid. I get that you're out there...
Ever since his attitude with the JMart's crash last season at Muddy Creek I could care less about the kid. I get that you're out there to win races and not be BFF's, but you nearly paralyzed someone and you show zero remorse. He's fast, but his "publicized" attitude sucks IMO.
Couldn’t care less
Tpog496
6/18/2019 2:07pm
9bro9 wrote:
Ever since his attitude with the JMart's crash last season at Muddy Creek I could care less about the kid. I get that you're out there...
I missed this. What did he say about the crash?
Mr. Afterbar
6/18/2019 2:08pm
I’d pretty much guarantee the team is the one trying to appeal still if that’s even true. His frustration after the moto was before he saw footage of AC slowing down to give a gap. All he saw was AC getting on the track right next to him. So much TMZ up in here. I let the riding do the talking. Who cares what they say off the track. All you haters are exactly why these guys are “robots” and never say what they really think.
Deja New
6/18/2019 2:15pm
9bro9 wrote:
Couldn’t care less
I’m sure if he really tried he could Wink
dboivin
6/18/2019 2:21pm
this thread is like gossip girl central..holy smokes. agree with above. quit being TMZ shit. lol.

he had a valid bitch about AC's cut...let him bitch about if he wants. who cares. track makes decision and moves on. the people whining about him bitching tho...until you're leading a 250 lites moto and your competition rolls on thru side of the track to reenter right behind you...you will never know how u will react.
Sluggo77
6/18/2019 2:28pm
TSCHAM101 wrote:
Anybody notice when he gets himself into a good points position he kind of falls apart? This year in SX.. he was in the title hunt...
Anybody notice when he gets himself into a good points position he kind of falls apart?

This year in SX.. he was in the title hunt, Austin Forkner crashes leaving the championship wide open between him and Sexton.. and then he couldnt ride very good the rest of the season.. Fast forward to Outdoors... Giving AC everything he has and after 2 weeks of trading moto wins.. this week he starts like 8th and couldnt move forward??

Could he be a head case in the making?
There are a lot of people on here who think Tomac is a headcase. He is a tip over and a bad finish away from people piling on him again. Come to think of it, AC is in the same boat. There seems to be no middle ground in this sport. Unless you are Bagget, than you can win the occasional race and than totally disappear and no one cares.
peelout
6/18/2019 2:32pm
justin cooper is the future

of valet parking
Deja New
6/18/2019 3:24pm
peelout wrote:

of valet parking
Would you let him park your car?
p3fab
6/18/2019 5:20pm
peelout wrote:

of valet parking
Deja New wrote:
Would you let him park your car?
Only if it was right hand drive.... gotta be able to get out
yak651
Fantasy
168th
6/18/2019 6:55pm
dboivin wrote:
this thread is like gossip girl central..holy smokes. agree with above. quit being TMZ shit. lol. he had a valid bitch about AC's cut...let him bitch...
this thread is like gossip girl central..holy smokes. agree with above. quit being TMZ shit. lol.

he had a valid bitch about AC's cut...let him bitch about if he wants. who cares. track makes decision and moves on. the people whining about him bitching tho...until you're leading a 250 lites moto and your competition rolls on thru side of the track to reenter right behind you...you will never know how u will react.
He had a valid bitch initially, but to appeal the decision after seeing video is a bit much
cbuehler767
6/18/2019 7:00pm
Link or stfu

Post a reply to: justin cooper

The Latest