js7 acually has adhd??

Edited Date/Time 6/20/2014 1:26pm
Seems like his mom asked this 2 years ago.. Click "see more" once on the page http://www.justanswer.com/mental-health/5l10e-son-professional-athlete-…
|
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
6/20/2014 6:08am Edited Date/Time 6/20/2014 6:10am
Seen that in google the other day.
Says 2 years ago and she states he was 27.
James is 28 and wont be 29 until late December.

I don't know that ..that was posted by Sonya.
That's kinda odd of a Mom asking for random advice on the internet - for a someone of James caliber.
Could be though...who knows.
woodsryder
Fantasy
3303rd
6/20/2014 6:09am
Seems like his mom asked this 2 years ago.. Click "see more" once on the page http://www.justanswer.com/mental-health/5l10e-son-professional-athlete-…
Even if he does have ADHD, it was his responsibility to file a waiver with the AMA to let them know that he was prescribed of the medicine. If he failed to do this, then he is up shit creek.
6/20/2014 6:10am Edited Date/Time 6/20/2014 6:12am
FastEddy wrote:
Seen that in google the other day. Says 2 years ago and she states he was 27. James is 28 and wont be 29 until late...

That's kinda odd of a Mom asking for random advice on the internet - for a someone of James caliber.
Unless the dating method rounds by a few months. Seems odd. A lot of very specific facts in that post.
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
6/20/2014 6:12am Edited Date/Time 6/20/2014 6:13am
FastEddy wrote:
Seen that in google the other day. Says 2 years ago and she states he was 27. James is 28 and wont be 29 until late...

TripleFive wrote:
Unless the dating method rounds by a few months. Seems odd. A lot of very specific facts in that post.
I believe he used to have a place out in Corona, CA.
That's not too far from NP Beach - about 30 minutes or depending on traffic.
I don't know - could be.
Just strange though.

The Shop

CamP
6/20/2014 6:23am
All the concussions certainly don't help the situation. There appears to be a correlation between ADHD and concussions.
6/20/2014 6:33am
I am no doctor but yes Stewart is at least ADD. Whether or not he has been taking medication for it or if Adderall is even what he tested positive for remains to be seen.
6/20/2014 6:35am
I am no doctor but yes Stewart is at least ADD. Whether or not he has been taking medication for it or if Adderall is even...
I am no doctor but yes Stewart is at least ADD. Whether or not he has been taking medication for it or if Adderall is even what he tested positive for remains to be seen.
"I'm not Dr., but let me conclusively state a prognosis about a very complex disorder."
6/20/2014 6:56am
I am no doctor but yes Stewart is at least ADD. Whether or not he has been taking medication for it or if Adderall is even...
TripleFive wrote:
"I'm not Dr., but let me conclusively state a prognosis about a very complex disorder."
I am no doctor but yes dude is ADD. And yeah, I can do things like that. I am versatile.
braaap
Fantasy
2193rd
6/20/2014 7:11am
I've said he exhibits ADHD- INATTENTIVE type traits every since he went down in Daytona with a big lead and only needed to cruise to victory. No other explanation for the crash other than lack of focus.

I'm no Dr but I have years of experience dealing with the inattentive type disorder.
6/20/2014 7:19am Edited Date/Time 6/20/2014 7:21am
woodsryder wrote:
Even if he does have ADHD, it was his responsibility to file a waiver with the AMA to let them know that he was prescribed of...
Even if he does have ADHD, it was his responsibility to file a waiver with the AMA to let them know that he was prescribed of the medicine. If he failed to do this, then he is up shit creek.
And he's also protected by HIPPA laws as to not have to disclose his medical history to anyone if he so chooses.
FIREfish148
6/20/2014 7:29am
Judging from the recent events these past hours I would say that yes, it is a concern that bubbs actually might have ADHD.
woodsryder
Fantasy
3303rd
6/20/2014 7:59am
woodsryder wrote:
Even if he does have ADHD, it was his responsibility to file a waiver with the AMA to let them know that he was prescribed of...
And he's also protected by HIPPA laws as to not have to disclose his medical history to anyone if he so chooses.
You are correct in that he does not have to disclose his medical history to his employer, but he is still required to inform them as to whether he is on a prescription drug or not, he just does not have to specify why he is prescribed the drug.
Homey55
6/20/2014 8:48am
woodsryder wrote:
You are correct in that he does not have to disclose his medical history to his employer, but he is still required to inform them as...
You are correct in that he does not have to disclose his medical history to his employer, but he is still required to inform them as to whether he is on a prescription drug or not, he just does not have to specify why he is prescribed the drug.
Technically he is a contractor, not an employee, so there probably is no need to disclose anything.
6/20/2014 8:58am
braaap wrote:
I've said he exhibits ADHD- INATTENTIVE type traits every since he went down in Daytona with a big lead and only needed to cruise to victory...
I've said he exhibits ADHD- INATTENTIVE type traits every since he went down in Daytona with a big lead and only needed to cruise to victory. No other explanation for the crash other than lack of focus.

I'm no Dr but I have years of experience dealing with the inattentive type disorder.

That is the way we should see it. No other riders has crashed that hard and so often, and many times he was not pushing the envelope doing something crazy. Maybe concussions has an affect as well, in racing he had many whereas he actually spend little time on race tracks, we cannot know how many concussions he has had on training tracks.

I am not trying to reduce the issue, but we should try to analyze the situation.
6/20/2014 9:05am
I guess this proves that he actually did get distracted by that flagger a couple years ago?
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
6/20/2014 9:06am Edited Date/Time 6/20/2014 9:07am
I guess this proves that he actually did get distracted by that flagger a couple years ago?
Smile lol
6/20/2014 9:14am
So do you guys think that this justanswer.com question is from Sonya Stewart?

-Professional Supercross rider
-27 years old
-Only a few years left in his racing career
-Struggling with concentration
-Near Newport Beach CA
-The rider's mom is actively involved in his program

woodsryder
Fantasy
3303rd
6/20/2014 9:19am
woodsryder wrote:
You are correct in that he does not have to disclose his medical history to his employer, but he is still required to inform them as...
Homey55 wrote:
Technically he is a contractor, not an employee, so there probably is no need to disclose anything.
This should clear up any confusion for you:

2.3 Substance Abuse Policy
In the interest of maintaining the integrity of motorcycle sports, AMA Pro Racing has established a Substance Abuse Policy. Random tests for banned substances and alcohol may be conducted at the discretion of AMA Pro Racing. Compliance with AMA Pro Racing’s Substance Abuse Policy is an essential precondition to the issuance of professional competition licenses. Any violation of the policy or refusal to submit to testing as requested by AMA Pro Racing will result in the immediate revocation of the competitor’s license and loss of all rights to compete in AMA Pro Racing sanctioned events.

http://amaproracing.cdn.racersites.com/assets/AMAP-MX-2014-Rulebook-Fin…
Sully22
6/20/2014 9:34am
A lot of guys here must have stayed at holiday inn last night....
6/20/2014 9:44am
TripleFive wrote:
So do you guys think that this justanswer.com question is from Sonya Stewart? -Professional Supercross rider -27 years old -Only a few years left in his...

-27 years old
-Near Newport Beach CA

2 years ago she asked that question.... Also he does own a house in cali that 2 years ago they lived at for malcolm
tprice07
6/20/2014 11:06am
TripleFive wrote:
So do you guys think that this justanswer.com question is from Sonya Stewart? -Professional Supercross rider -27 years old -Only a few years left in his...

-27 years old
-Near Newport Beach CA

It would be a coincidence but do you really think the Stewart's would be openly posting questions on some public website? I guess it could make sense. Millions of dollars don't necessarily mean they are smart...which would explain why they didn't file the freaking waiver.
6/20/2014 11:14am Edited Date/Time 6/20/2014 11:16am
I actually hope that is legit, and Stew has been on it for 2 years. I hope they can produce all the script records, doctors' recommendations...medical records , Ritalin scrips from when James was younger, etc.

They then plead incompetence on complying with the procedural aspects of the rules, and ask for mercy.
tprice07
6/20/2014 11:27am
Anyone else think this is weird.....do a google search: usada energy drinks top link doesn't work......then http://www.mxsportsproracing.com/pages/administration/anti-doping ....scroll down to energy drinks...link broken. I was totally kidding about the energy drink thing but it is funny maybe there was a little conflict of interest...also i know that is from USADA / MX Sports not SX.

RandyS
6/20/2014 11:44am Edited Date/Time 6/20/2014 11:46am
tprice07 wrote:
It would be a coincidence but do you really think the Stewart's would be openly posting questions on some public website? I guess it could make...
It would be a coincidence but do you really think the Stewart's would be openly posting questions on some public website? I guess it could make sense. Millions of dollars don't necessarily mean they are smart...which would explain why they didn't file the freaking waiver.
Could be Big James or Sonya, maybe they were worried about their adult son and were being kept out of that loop. Or could be someone from the Stewart camp creating a trail for a failed test. After seeing what went on with Armstrong I'm open to anything, although James is one of the last people I would guess to be using any PEDs along with Dungey. Strange to be posting on a public forum something that could be easily identified.
mjskier
6/20/2014 12:36pm
woodsryder wrote:
Maybe he meant to file it but he got distracted
6/20/2014 12:51pm
woodsryder wrote:
mjskier wrote:
Maybe he meant to file it but he got distracted
Good one...
Brent
6/20/2014 12:55pm
I sure seems like it could be James' mom, but there is more than one 27 year old racing pro MX isn't there?

Its a shame that his personal medical info has gotten out.

Post a reply to: js7 acually has adhd??

The Latest