jlaw at steel city

Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 5:25pm
i thought he annouced he was done for the year and focusing on SX. cool to see he decided or was made to show up. ill be happy if he just finishes the motos. regardless of position. itll be good for him.
|
9/4/2010 7:57am
surprised me too. i haven't heard anything from his possie this week that he was gonna be there.
9/4/2010 8:04am
Going pretty good right now too...

7th in the second A group practice with a 2:28.9.
TerryK
9/4/2010 8:05am
I was thinking "wtf?" More power to him.......but I'm still not picking him for my MXD teams! :D
BIGHEAD1
9/4/2010 8:08am Edited Date/Time 9/4/2010 8:10am
If there is a god he will get the holeshot followed by Dungey... There's no way he'll beat him, but I just hope he gives him a little love tap or two. Dung would probably spontaneously combust or cry.

The Shop

newmann
9/4/2010 8:25am
I think Dungey pissed on JLaw's kickstand quite a while back. Poor fucking Jason must not have done enough sweet push ups while in the pokey or something. Hard to imagine anyone stupid enough to actually fund that nonexistant effort from him. Life's too short and mx careers are even shorter to dick off all that he has. Had he screwed his head on straight for just a few years he'd be set. It's sad to see such talent circling the drain. He actually seemed to be a really decent person at times, personable and obviously had an occasional sense of humor. It sure would be nice to see him put his head down and put in the work but his track record doesn't instill the least bit of confidence.
burnside
9/4/2010 8:27am
BIGHEAD1 wrote:
If there is a god he will get the holeshot followed by Dungey... There's no way he'll beat him, but I just hope he gives him...
If there is a god he will get the holeshot followed by Dungey... There's no way he'll beat him, but I just hope he gives him a little love tap or two. Dung would probably spontaneously combust or cry.
Please Mr Man above, please let this happen. AMEN
raddad
9/4/2010 8:28am
newmann wrote:
I think Dungey pissed on JLaw's kickstand quite a while back. Poor fucking Jason must not have done enough sweet push ups while in the pokey...
I think Dungey pissed on JLaw's kickstand quite a while back. Poor fucking Jason must not have done enough sweet push ups while in the pokey or something. Hard to imagine anyone stupid enough to actually fund that nonexistant effort from him. Life's too short and mx careers are even shorter to dick off all that he has. Had he screwed his head on straight for just a few years he'd be set. It's sad to see such talent circling the drain. He actually seemed to be a really decent person at times, personable and obviously had an occasional sense of humor. It sure would be nice to see him put his head down and put in the work but his track record doesn't instill the least bit of confidence.
Ya but what would you say if he had always been riding a smoker?Wink
TerryK
9/4/2010 8:36am
Lmao, this is funny. The Dungey haters are dead quiet for months but as soon as JLaw shows up...BAM!!

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
9/4/2010 8:40am Edited Date/Time 9/4/2010 8:45am
BIGHEAD1 wrote:
If there is a god he will get the holeshot followed by Dungey... There's no way he'll beat him, but I just hope he gives him...
That wouldn't be a very smart move on JLAW's part......can you say BLACK FLAG?

You know the AMA watches him like a hawk,I don't see him getting away with anything like that...especially running up towards the front and doing it to a top rider.
They will shut his ass down fast for jacking around with other riders. Wink
newmann
9/4/2010 8:42am
newmann wrote:
I think Dungey pissed on JLaw's kickstand quite a while back. Poor fucking Jason must not have done enough sweet push ups while in the pokey...
raddad wrote:
Ya but what would you say if he had always been riding a smoker?Wink
Well considering the slanted rules I would have said he was stupid for bringing a 22mm socket in a sock to a gunfight.Pinch
9/4/2010 8:44am
BIGHEAD1 wrote:
why would he cry or combust?
chrisbuehler
9/4/2010 9:21am
BIGHEAD1 wrote:
* wrote:
Because he's SO in Dungey's head after all these years! What a joke. The only emotion J-Law elicits from our reigning SX/MX champ is laughter when he comes around to lap him. RD is on another level from J-Law who's isn't even on his radar. The only rider's Ryan worries about are ones the actually line up and race week in, week out. Since he gaps them by 20sec he isn't too worried about them either. If someone is gonna combust it's Jason himself, doesn't he combust every time he gets on the track, does 2 laps and pulls off? Yeah he's SO in Dungey's head HAHA!
chrisbuehler
9/4/2010 9:25am
Maybe we can thank J-Law a little because RD is now a MACHINE unable to be thrown off his game. No amount of head games are keeping the Boss from moving to the front of the pack. We aren't in the 250f class no more and Dungey 2.0 is a beast.
calimxer91
9/4/2010 9:26am
TerryK wrote:
Lmao, this is funny. The Dungey haters are dead quiet for months but as soon as JLaw shows up...BAM!!

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
They are waiting in the wings waiting for one screw up to say he's done,thats it ,no more championships ,nothing.LMAO
9/4/2010 9:36am
newmann wrote:
Newmann, did you hear Josh Hill call in on the pulpmx show last week?
I think he said it best about JLaw when he said that he believes that because of all of the negative BS/press/spotlight that JLaw just doesn't even like riding anymore.
mxsuzuki831
9/4/2010 9:38am
he was rocking a Josh hill jersey in first practice.....pretty cool deal
9/4/2010 10:11am
he was rocking a Josh hill jersey in first practice.....pretty cool deal
Ya it is cool, but I wonder what his gear sponsor thought about it!
BIGHEAD1
9/4/2010 10:23am
He's so into Dungey's head that Dungey cracked and pulled off!
curmudgeon
9/4/2010 10:31am
BIGHEAD1 wrote:
and running a solid 31 st. Man, he may actually finish a moto.
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
9/4/2010 10:44am
BIGHEAD1 wrote:
curmudgeon wrote:
and running a solid 31 st. Man, he may actually finish a moto.
He did it 28th.
kevin204
Fantasy
2865th
9/4/2010 10:48am
He finished a moto.... baby steps. He didn't just give up and pull off. There's still hope.
9/4/2010 10:58am
Ha ha. Took a gamble and used him on my fantasy team. He had an 18 handicap plus double points. So 28th is 10th plus double points. He may actually pay off.
Digger437
9/4/2010 10:59am
Yup kudos to him for finishing a moto!
purpleNurple
9/4/2010 12:51pm
BIGHEAD1 wrote:
* wrote:
Because he's SO in Dungey's head after all these years! What a joke. The only emotion J-Law elicits from our reigning SX/MX champ is laughter when...
Because he's SO in Dungey's head after all these years! What a joke. The only emotion J-Law elicits from our reigning SX/MX champ is laughter when he comes around to lap him. RD is on another level from J-Law who's isn't even on his radar. The only rider's Ryan worries about are ones the actually line up and race week in, week out. Since he gaps them by 20sec he isn't too worried about them either. If someone is gonna combust it's Jason himself, doesn't he combust every time he gets on the track, does 2 laps and pulls off? Yeah he's SO in Dungey's head HAHA!
X2
MXR
9/4/2010 1:38pm
He sure is stinking it up out there .
burnside
9/4/2010 1:46pm
Apart from people giving their 2 cents on message boards, what have we actually heard from this loud mouth Jlaw? I can't think of anything since the first few SX rounds.
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
9/4/2010 1:47pm
15th in moto2,wonder what his OA for the day is?
9/4/2010 2:07pm
Hey this is America - land of the 2nd, 5th and 28th chances in life!!! People resurrect themselves; their careers all the time. Anything is possible here.

And Lawrence isn't even the worst of the worst that we have.
MXR
9/4/2010 2:08pm
just the dumbest

Post a reply to: jlaw at steel city

The Latest