jaisaac sloan shot and killed

rongi#401
Edited Date/Time 4/27/2019 8:38pm
|
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
4/18/2017 10:11am
Thats terrible to hear. Condolences to all affected.
MX Guy
Fantasy
668th
4/18/2017 10:11am
I used to watch his videos when I was younger, saw him riding a few times at Perris and he was reaalllyyy fast. I looked up to that kid. I'm fuckin devastated... ride in peace Jaisaac
PFitzG38
4/18/2017 11:33am
Why had I never heard of this guy? My rider radar must of been malfunctioning back in his day. I just looked him up, what a cool personality and such a ripper.

This make me mad first of all, then truly sad. WAY to soon, many more motos to go. Him and his family were robbed.

Wish I met the kid. Many condolences to his loved ones.

Ride in Peace Jaisaac

rongi#401
4/18/2017 11:43am Edited Date/Time 4/18/2017 11:44am
is there an article with more info??? this is why i bring my gun when i travel. staying in shady areas while racing always makes me feel uneasy

The Shop

mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
4/18/2017 11:51am
Saw some stuff on instagram but no information on what happened. Heartbroken for the family.
DMills525
4/18/2017 11:55am Edited Date/Time 4/19/2017 10:05am
rongi#401 wrote:
is there an article with more info??? this is why i bring my gun when i travel. staying in shady areas while racing always makes me...
is there an article with more info??? this is why i bring my gun when i travel. staying in shady areas while racing always makes me feel uneasy
It was an honor to have lined up on the gate with him in his prime. RIP, and prayers to all those close to him.

*edited to insert foot in mouth
Rab
4/18/2017 12:20pm
Unreal, prayers to jimmy and the rest of the Sloan family, Godspeed kid
MX Guy
Fantasy
668th
4/18/2017 12:25pm
DMills525 wrote:
It was an honor to have lined up on the gate with him in his prime. RIP, and prayers to all those close to him. *edited...
It was an honor to have lined up on the gate with him in his prime. RIP, and prayers to all those close to him.

*edited to insert foot in mouth
Just because I'm curious, I'd like to know what you mean by "shady path." Give it to us straight man, was he slanging or some shit?
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
4/18/2017 1:32pm Edited Date/Time 4/18/2017 5:43pm
rongi#401 wrote:
is there an article with more info??? this is why i bring my gun when i travel. staying in shady areas while racing always makes me...
Just this...its a little longer than the other article.
http://tucson.com/news/local/crime/suspected-shooter-on-nw-side-that-le…

This looks like where it happened at.
Sad ordeal.

The place with long white van maybe?
AHRMA361
Fantasy
232nd
4/18/2017 1:54pm
His FB says he was an MX Trainer. RIP.
Rockinar
4/18/2017 2:52pm
Buddies smoking meth in a trailer and arguement broke out or drug deal gone bad.
4/18/2017 4:05pm
Kinda curious to hear this guy's story. Did he end up on the wrong path a la Jason Lawrence or was it just the wrong place at the wrong time? Everyone seems to have good things to say about him..
xr70
4/18/2017 4:08pm
Rockinar wrote:
Buddies smoking meth in a trailer and arguement broke out or drug deal gone bad.
U better shut the fuck up,POS ASSHOLE!
DMills525
4/18/2017 4:12pm
I just wanted to pop back by and say that I have the upmost respect for the Sloan family, and it really hits home to lose another rider that I had the opportunity to meet and ride with on many occasions. I didn't want my "shady path" comment to misconstrue anything or offend. Honestly probably best left unsaid as well considering the circumstances. I remember watching him absolutely shredding at Ponca and Lorettas a couple years back against the likes of Daniel Baker and Jace Owen. I meant nothing to take away from his character and personality, as he was a really friendly and positive person at the track.
4/18/2017 4:41pm Edited Date/Time 4/18/2017 8:45pm
I don't know the Sloan kid but the other victim was Austin Bruckshaw from Missouri. Not Buckshaw. He came to my motocross camps a couple of times on a mini bike years ago. Good kid from a good family. Sad to see this for both families.
BroFoSho
4/18/2017 4:59pm
Woah... very sad. And this is 10 minutes from my house.
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
4/18/2017 5:13pm Edited Date/Time 4/18/2017 5:23pm
Don't know the kid but was around him at many am. nationals and the ACP am. open a couple of years. Kid was fast, seemed like he was loving life, and was creative in his self promotion. It appears that the RV they were in was an MX RV at a house that it has been at for years. He is from that area, so I would imagine that it is his family's or possibly someone he knows well. I have no idea what happened, but all signs pointed to him being a good kid, so perhaps its too early to speculate.

Such a tragedy.
kzizok
Fantasy
2034th
4/18/2017 5:30pm Edited Date/Time 4/18/2017 5:33pm
These are a couple of videos that show his speed, fun, and forward thinking. I understand he had the full time camera guy to promote himself, even on 85's. I would encourage watching the videos all the way through.

Ponca 2010 Bird is the word

Ponca 2013
Mr. Ted
Fantasy
1623rd
4/18/2017 7:12pm
It's been a tough week for the AZ moto scene. Last Wednesday we lost another young ripper, Billy Moran #115 17 years old and passed in his sleep. A lot of young kids, including mine, who knew both of them and are having a tough time wrapping their heads around it. We celebrated Billy's life today and heard the news about Jaissic yesterday. Just sucks losing two young, good kids...
Old-Man
4/18/2017 7:16pm
Rockinar wrote:
You speak as if you were there? If not...this is how rumor's get started.

Maybe think before you type?....This is how your death will get dragged through the mud
mb60
4/18/2017 10:00pm
Was his dad behind the whole Ahrma Energy thing that J Law rode for ? I remember seeing videos of him with his dad at the amateur nationals ?
xplane
4/18/2017 10:12pm Edited Date/Time 4/18/2017 11:24pm
DMills525 wrote:
I just wanted to pop back by and say that I have the upmost respect for the Sloan family, and it really hits home to lose...
I just wanted to pop back by and say that I have the upmost respect for the Sloan family, and it really hits home to lose another rider that I had the opportunity to meet and ride with on many occasions. I didn't want my "shady path" comment to misconstrue anything or offend. Honestly probably best left unsaid as well considering the circumstances. I remember watching him absolutely shredding at Ponca and Lorettas a couple years back against the likes of Daniel Baker and Jace Owen. I meant nothing to take away from his character and personality, as he was a really friendly and positive person at the track.
How are you gonna say the dude went down a shady path then not spill the beans? If you cared about the dude and thought it was better not to say anything then you would have just kept your mouth shut. But no, you had to bait us and not deliver. Worst internet crime possible.
iudi2006
Fantasy
229th
4/19/2017 12:09am Edited Date/Time 4/19/2017 12:09am
What a fucking tragedy. Always used to watch his youtube videos and would be pulling for him at Lorettas in the Supermini class. Still remember when he got 5th in a Supermini race at lorettas against Jordan Smith, Cooper Webb, and Adam Ciancarulo. Really sad to see this is how his young life ended. Prayers out to the Sloan family there are no words that could comfort the family in a situation like this.
DMills525
4/19/2017 1:04am
xplane wrote:
How are you gonna say the dude went down a shady path then not spill the beans? If you cared about the dude and thought it...
How are you gonna say the dude went down a shady path then not spill the beans? If you cared about the dude and thought it was better not to say anything then you would have just kept your mouth shut. But no, you had to bait us and not deliver. Worst internet crime possible.
More of just a case of speaking before thinking. Especially since I do care. And realized what I said may seem like a comment to diminish the tragedy at hand. It was an inappropriate back handed comment on my part. I'd rather this forum, and anyone remember him as the talent he was and the personality he exhibited. i still remember watching him at ACP's AZ Open being jealous of how he was so smooth. I couldn't comprehend it at the time. It's memories, and ideas like that I'd rather him be thought of than put any kind of negative image I may have accidentally created. *insert foot in mouth.*
Turbojez
4/19/2017 3:21am
Always sad to hear/read that another one of our moto brothers is gone. Ride in peace Jaisaac.
MX Guy
Fantasy
668th
4/19/2017 8:08am
xplane wrote:
How are you gonna say the dude went down a shady path then not spill the beans? If you cared about the dude and thought it...
DMills525 wrote:
More of just a case of speaking before thinking. Especially since I do care. And realized what I said may seem like a comment to diminish...
More of just a case of speaking before thinking. Especially since I do care. And realized what I said may seem like a comment to diminish the tragedy at hand. It was an inappropriate back handed comment on my part. I'd rather this forum, and anyone remember him as the talent he was and the personality he exhibited. i still remember watching him at ACP's AZ Open being jealous of how he was so smooth. I couldn't comprehend it at the time. It's memories, and ideas like that I'd rather him be thought of than put any kind of negative image I may have accidentally created. *insert foot in mouth.*
You kind of already alluded to drugs man, we all know what "shady path" after injuries really means. If that's not the case then you fucked up by posting that as a response because that's what everyone's going to assume.
tcallahan707
4/19/2017 8:14am
xplane wrote:
DMills525 wrote:
More of just a case of speaking before thinking. Especially since I do care. And realized what I said may seem like a comment to diminish...
MX Guy wrote:
You kind of already alluded to drugs man, we all know what "shady path" after injuries really means. If that's not the case then you fucked...
You kind of already alluded to drugs man, we all know what "shady path" after injuries really means. If that's not the case then you fucked up by posting that as a response because that's what everyone's going to assume.
Dude, he owned his mistake. Let it go. Everyone is already assuming that anyways.
MX Guy
Fantasy
668th
4/19/2017 8:34am
Dude, he owned his mistake. Let it go. Everyone is already assuming that anyways.
A script deal gone wrong, it is.

Thanks for destroying this thread DMills

Post a reply to: jaisaac sloan shot and killed

The Latest