is the race on TV tomorrow ?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/4/2009 9:50 PM

All I can find is 12 AM the 5th , that's what the Speed website shows.

I guess since that's Eastern , it would be 9 PM here , sucks for east coasters .

|

9/4/2009 10:00 PM

Yup,Midnight EST for the 250's. The 450's are on Sunday morning at 11:00 EST

|

My photo gallery: www.pbase.com/thomasef

9/5/2009 12:09 AM

well nothing like ending on a high note with all the awesome coverage this year..... talk about dropping the ball on the last round..... 9pm.... how lame is that!!!!!

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

9/5/2009 5:04 AM

bvm111 wrote:

well nothing like ending on a high note with all the awesome coverage this year..... talk about dropping the ball on the last round..... 9pm.... how lame is that!!!!!

Better than midnight.

|

"fortunately I keep my feathers numbered.....for just such an occasion"

9/5/2009 5:15 AM

I love my DVR. And I can speed through the fluff.

|

My wife calls you guys the Yahoos.

9/5/2009 5:24 AM

JPT wrote:

Mine skips commercials automatically. It would be cool if it also had a fluff filter.

|

9/5/2009 5:51 AM

naw,its on the radio.

FM

|

9/5/2009 5:53 AM

JPT wrote:

Void Main wrote:

Mine skips commercials automatically. It would be cool if it also had a fluff filter.

How does it skip commercials? I want mine to do that.

|

9/5/2009 6:08 AM

bvm111 wrote:

Lame? Hardly.

I can remember when the only thing we saw on TV was the GP at Carlsbad 6 months after the race sharing time with the wristwrestling championships from Petaluma. Now we have both rounds of the final race on the same weekend as the event.

We should send a very big thank you to DC, his team and to NBC and Speed.
|

The older I get...the less I can remember about how much faster I was....

9/5/2009 6:59 AM

JPT wrote:

Void Main wrote:

Poker_Player wrote:

How does it skip commercials? I want mine to do that.

Yea which DVR do you have that skips commercials?Wish I knew how to do that with mine too.

|

9/5/2009 8:21 AM

bvm111 wrote:

catatonic wrote:

Better than midnight.

agreed..... but much much worse than the 3 hour block we had at 5 through 8 last weekend!

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

9/5/2009 8:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2016 1:59 AM

Today, the 250's are on Speed at 9pm Pacific time,
& on Sunday, the 450's are on Speed at 8am Pacific time.
I looked it up on my actual TV under the Speed channel.
Haven't had much luck checking Speed directly on their
site...........
But my TV's menu hasn't been wrong yet!
Dave O.wink

|

9/5/2009 8:54 AM

bvm111 wrote:

Walter wrote:
Lame? Hardly.

I can remember when the only thing we saw on TV was the GP at Carlsbad 6 months after the race sharing time with the wristwrestling championships from Petaluma. Now we have both rounds of the final race on the same weekend as the event.

We should send a very big thank you to DC, his team and to NBC and Speed.

X2. These bitches will complain about everything when they should be thankful for what they have.

|

Best Regards,

~ J. Sloan