is jlaw racing in europe in 09?

BobbyM
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 5:58am
he should.
|
todder
9/29/2008 1:20pm
After seeing the speed in the MXON he shouldn't think a title will be easy for him.
morrison100
9/29/2008 8:38pm
i saw him race in possum trot kentucky at a fair race sat night.he won

The Shop

9/29/2008 8:46pm
Thats a great idea I know when I want to get away from the temptations of alcohol and drugs I head straight for England and Amsterdam.
500guy
9/29/2008 9:23pm
Lots of rumors on that flying around also some rumors his legal troubles are not over.
FHKRacingZ
9/29/2008 9:46pm
If jlaw trained like he did for supercross he would hand it to the euros...

you may not like him but dont denie his talent.
FastEddy
Fantasy
944th
9/29/2008 10:10pm
500guy wrote:
Lots of rumors on that flying around also some rumors his legal troubles are not over.
With that said about his legal troubles.
How is he gonna get a Visa over there?
todder
9/30/2008 12:52am
500guy wrote:
What ever happened to his taste for ear?
jo2910
9/30/2008 1:45am
Thats a great idea I know when I want to get away from the temptations of alcohol and drugs I head straight for England and Amsterdam.
Dude is not because you can buy weed in shops at Amsterdam that all the Dutch or European smoke it 24-7. Actually I've met quite a lot of Dutch and none of them was smoking weed or a lot of it. I think by legalising it they made it more of an occasional thing like having a glass of whisky after a good meal.

Plus J-Law just needs to gte away from bad influence and to be in Europe on his own could be good for him. Apparently the british team Suzuki Swift is pushing hard to get him. If they don't they'll maybe shut down.
9/30/2008 3:05am
jo2910 wrote:
Dude is not because you can buy weed in shops at Amsterdam that all the Dutch or European smoke it 24-7. Actually I've met quite a...
Dude is not because you can buy weed in shops at Amsterdam that all the Dutch or European smoke it 24-7. Actually I've met quite a lot of Dutch and none of them was smoking weed or a lot of it. I think by legalising it they made it more of an occasional thing like having a glass of whisky after a good meal.

Plus J-Law just needs to gte away from bad influence and to be in Europe on his own could be good for him. Apparently the british team Suzuki Swift is pushing hard to get him. If they don't they'll maybe shut down.
Its a joke, I was "having a go" as you say Wink
SIMX
9/30/2008 7:06am
i saw him race in possum trot kentucky at a fair race sat night.he won
Hey! I've been to Possum Trot and that's not your average fair track. They usually race goats there, don't they?
SIMX
9/30/2008 7:09am Edited Date/Time 9/30/2008 7:14am
FHKRacingZ wrote:
If jlaw trained like he did for supercross he would hand it to the euros...

you may not like him but dont denie his talent.
I'm 48 and overweight, but seriously, how much training does it take for guys with their talent to do 8 minute heats and a 12 minute main?
MxBbayGirl
9/30/2008 7:09am
I love Jlaw..
But he's too absorbed in weed to even racee..
And after his little show down at hangtown..
The consequences were 40th gate pick..
But hey, it is what it is
I'de love to see Jason race a few times..
The one pro national I went to, he wasnt there because of his suspension
Dsigner
9/30/2008 7:49am
He can get a RIZLA sponsor over there for sure.
Suns_PSD
9/30/2008 8:00am
jo2910 wrote:
Dude is not because you can buy weed in shops at Amsterdam that all the Dutch or European smoke it 24-7. Actually I've met quite a...

I read in the paper recently that Amerians use of MJ was exactly double what it is for the Dutch.

So much for the drug war working!
Devil1nNj
9/30/2008 9:43am
jo2910 wrote:

Suns_PSD wrote:
I read in the paper recently that Amerians use of MJ was exactly double what it is for the Dutch. So much for the drug war...
I read in the paper recently that Amerians use of MJ was exactly double what it is for the Dutch.

So much for the drug war working!
I watched a few series about the drug war on HBO while I was laid up. It's truly a joke the amount of money spent on that. I don't use any drugs at all, but, the whole MJ issue is a joke man.
Imagine dumping the money wasted on prosecuting, and housing in mates who were given criminal charges for MJ, into our school systems, or college programs. Sure people are always gonna experiment, but, all that money for what?

There was a whole segment on Amsterdam, and it was quite clear that when the illegal aspect of MJ was removed it was not so "interesting" to kids. haha

I also watched Refer Madness , a film from the 30's a while back. That was hilarious, total propaganda film, but hilarious at the same time.
BobbyM
9/30/2008 2:19pm
socalmx716 wrote:
Drinking is his biggest problem, not weed.
he's got bigger problems than drinking...watch.
flarider
9/30/2008 2:29pm Edited Date/Time 9/30/2008 2:29pm
Devil1nNj wrote:
I watched a few series about the drug war on HBO while I was laid up. It's truly a joke the amount of money spent on...
I watched a few series about the drug war on HBO while I was laid up. It's truly a joke the amount of money spent on that. I don't use any drugs at all, but, the whole MJ issue is a joke man.
Imagine dumping the money wasted on prosecuting, and housing in mates who were given criminal charges for MJ, into our school systems, or college programs. Sure people are always gonna experiment, but, all that money for what?

There was a whole segment on Amsterdam, and it was quite clear that when the illegal aspect of MJ was removed it was not so "interesting" to kids. haha

I also watched Refer Madness , a film from the 30's a while back. That was hilarious, total propaganda film, but hilarious at the same time.
Binge drinking among teens and young adults is not a problem over there either, because it's not treated as taboo with the youth.

GoRide2
9/30/2008 2:33pm
socalmx716 wrote:
Drinking is his biggest problem, not weed.
BobbyM wrote:
he's got bigger problems than drinking...watch.
Hey "insider guy" secrets don't make friends.
mx186
9/30/2008 2:38pm
man i though he was racin in america for 09, but idk
JM21
Fantasy
4006th
9/30/2008 2:50pm
35smom wrote:
No....hes not.
Jason's mom is here, she will tell us what he is doing and at what time he will be doing it so everyone shut up and LISTEN!!!

Post a reply to: is jlaw racing in europe in 09?

The Latest