info on why Kawi switched to FMF...

nc_mx_kid
1/12/2011 8:43am
FMF a company since 73, a US company that uses US vendors for supplies/materials.

Mitch and PC have done alot for the sport and will continue to do so without being on the Kx450's
motomike137
1/12/2011 8:50am
Nealio wrote:
Everyone knows that FMF Megabomb is filled with some kind of surplus Russian uranium and gives you like 13% more torque... :) Why would you NOT...
Everyone knows that FMF Megabomb is filled with some kind of surplus Russian uranium and gives you like 13% more torque... Smile
Why would you NOT want to switch to FMF?
Torco1 wrote:
Uh, hello......I worked at FMF for like 6 or 7 years and I can tell you the Megabomb was NOT filled with Russian uranium. They are...
Uh, hello......I worked at FMF for like 6 or 7 years and I can tell you the Megabomb was NOT filled with Russian uranium. They are filled with the ivory from walrus tusk.
Oh!... I heard it was unicorn horn shavings. Thanks for clearing that one up!
KAWboy14
1/12/2011 8:58am
race teams do stuff for $.....NOT because they are worried about dirt getting stuck in the pipes!
GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
1/12/2011 9:22am Edited Date/Time 1/12/2011 9:22am
roadkill wrote:
and you Sir Brainiac are talking out your ass...... its people like you douchebag10 that start up all these rumors just because you have a computer...
and you Sir Brainiac are talking out your ass......
its people like you douchebag10 that start up all these rumors just because you have a computer and a bike you think you know what goes on in the racing industry hopefully your computer gets a virus and dies so people dont have to read your trash anymore
Over-react much?

When details aren't provided by the interested parties, it is reasonable to expect that speculation will run rampant. This is the place where that speculation occurs. Welcome, and here's hoping you don't get 'em in a bunch this tight over every instance of speculation or you will have horrible chaffing problems.

The Shop

kongols
1/12/2011 9:25am
roadkill wrote:
and you Sir Brainiac are talking out your ass...... its people like you douchebag10 that start up all these rumors just because you have a computer...
and you Sir Brainiac are talking out your ass......
its people like you douchebag10 that start up all these rumors just because you have a computer and a bike you think you know what goes on in the racing industry hopefully your computer gets a virus and dies so people dont have to read your trash anymore
Why did you eat that roadkill?
1/12/2011 10:07am
TerryK wrote:
End a multi year, big bucks contract because of a muffler end cap?

lol
Imagine that my brutha, If you remember the night the news broke about someone moving somewhere and you doubted me? Think hard, i told you this was coming and where they might be headed....hehehehehehe See ya in the chatroom this week if i feel ok.
1/12/2011 10:49am
KAWboy14 wrote:
race teams do stuff for $.....NOT because they are worried about dirt getting stuck in the pipes!
Need to quit thinking that.

The reasons are in this thread... It's just the ones you don't want to believe
R-acer
1/12/2011 11:02am
KAWboy14 wrote:
Need to quit thinking that.

The reasons are in this thread... It's just the ones you don't want to believe
So which are the real reasons? There are so many, I am not sure which are the main ones
Ernosto
1/12/2011 11:02am
typ2vw159 wrote:
I heard Don offered them 20% off all FMF product.
Muahahahaha!! Laughing

Post a reply to: info on why Kawi switched to FMF...

The Latest