if you dont like the sx booth announcing...

ky_savage
Fantasy
581st
3/22/2019 11:18am
ATKpilot99 wrote:
I guess I'm safe because I'd rather watch my toenails grow than watch any level of basketball.
plowboy wrote:
I bet I hate basketball more than you.
ATKpilot99 wrote:
I guess that's possible Laughing . It just bores me .
Some of my friends ask me, Did you see that game last night? I say no, but my wife and daughter did. I hate stick and ball sports. If it doesn't have an engine, I'm not interested.
neverwas
Fantasy
868th
3/22/2019 12:22pm
Now I do hear people complain about Dick Vitale and Waltons announcing from some of my stick and ball friends,don't know who they are,don't care.But I guess they suck at their job also. Must be tough being a on air announcer.
wide open wally
Fantasy
3762nd
3/22/2019 12:36pm
Or because you sucked and/or was not good enough to be on the floor.

Some of the most gifted athletes on earth.
dimetime wrote:
Nah, it really is just an awful sport with some of the worst humans playing the game. You go ahead and enjoy your game but your...
Nah, it really is just an awful sport with some of the worst humans playing the game.

You go ahead and enjoy your game but your childish attempt to slam those of us who don't like the game is hilarious.

My favorite simpleton Vital response, "oh yeah? Well then you must suck at _______"

Yeah, that's why l hate it. No l basically hate because fans of basketball are insufferable.
Worst human beings? LeBron James built a school for kids. A lot of those guys invest millions back into organizations to help kids. You’re lack of knowledge on this subject and bias shows. To each his own.
Ted722
3/22/2019 12:43pm Edited Date/Time 3/22/2019 12:44pm
Frank wrote:
The beauty of todays technology is you can create your own personal world by controlling what information you allow yourself to be exposed to. I eliminated...
The beauty of todays technology is you can create your own personal world by controlling what information you allow yourself to be exposed to. I eliminated all ball sports, politics, weather, music, social media and broadcast media years ago. Got 5 hours per day of my life back to focus on things that truly matter like motocross.
I've been heading that direction the last 5 years or so. A friend of mine calls most of what's presented these days "noise" anyway. I tend to agree. Lawn's in good shape btw.

..but music? In what context? Avid listener, playing, playing it in the background? My moto man cave wouldn't be the same without it.

The Shop

Frank
3/22/2019 3:14pm
Frank wrote:
The beauty of todays technology is you can create your own personal world by controlling what information you allow yourself to be exposed to. I eliminated...
The beauty of todays technology is you can create your own personal world by controlling what information you allow yourself to be exposed to. I eliminated all ball sports, politics, weather, music, social media and broadcast media years ago. Got 5 hours per day of my life back to focus on things that truly matter like motocross.
Ted722 wrote:
I've been heading that direction the last 5 years or so. A friend of mine calls most of what's presented these days "noise" anyway. I tend...
I've been heading that direction the last 5 years or so. A friend of mine calls most of what's presented these days "noise" anyway. I tend to agree. Lawn's in good shape btw.

..but music? In what context? Avid listener, playing, playing it in the background? My moto man cave wouldn't be the same without it.
I am a musician (guitar/bass/drums) so music is a big part of my life. I judge music buy how good the song would be without the lyrics. That said 100% of todays rap/pop/country is not even music to me.
deluxeman
3/22/2019 3:24pm
just James wrote:
I'll call that hatred, and raise you a thousand.
plowboy wrote:
Ok, cards on the table. I learned to play in a small school(less than 100 kids 1st thru 12th grade)....then moved to a metropolitan city. The...
Ok, cards on the table. I learned to play in a small school(less than 100 kids 1st thru 12th grade)....then moved to a metropolitan city. The game went from skills and strategy to football without pads. Penalties for every minor infraction to an elbow/tripping free for all. It was like the rules and refs didn't exist. Thankfully, there was still baseball and dirt bikes.
just James wrote:
I was always short as a kid, and horribly uncoordinated. Couldn't dribble or make a basket to save my life. Always hated that game. As an...
I was always short as a kid, and horribly uncoordinated. Couldn't dribble or make a basket to save my life.
Always hated that game.
As an adult, I would literally rather watch one of those cooking shows, or bridal gown shows that the little woman watches, than a basketball game.
Yeah at least there's hot chicks on there once in a while....
deluxeman
3/22/2019 3:29pm
neverwas wrote:
Now I do hear people complain about Dick Vitale and Waltons announcing from some of my stick and ball friends,don't know who they are,don't care.But I...
Now I do hear people complain about Dick Vitale and Waltons announcing from some of my stick and ball friends,don't know who they are,don't care.But I guess they suck at their job also. Must be tough being a on air announcer.
Dick Vitale is a legend, he is funny and knows basketball. He was a pretty decent college coach. But one can only take so much of him. He has an unusual voice and way of speaking that can get a bit tiresome.

Walton has basketball knowledge for real, great player, but mostly he talks about donuts for some reason. He is funny at times but he gets old pretty quickly.

That said, they are both light years ahead of Ralph and Ricky.
3/22/2019 3:40pm
We're about 2 posts away from that shit tier "I only play sports that require 2 balls" meme that everybody's uncle sent to them on hotmail back in fucking 1998.

Post a reply to: if you dont like the sx booth announcing...

The Latest