if ken never got hurt

Related:
Create New Tag

6/16/2019 8:07 PM

Who do you have a healthy Tomac or a healthy Ken?

im gonna say Give me Ken everytime.

|

6/16/2019 8:14 PM

The night Ken got hurt, he was going faster than any Supercross rider has gone before. Go back and watch the tape. That said I think Eli would(and will) give him a battle.

|

"If you are going through HELL, keep going."-Winston Churchill
"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

6/16/2019 8:14 PM

Ken

|

6/16/2019 8:19 PM

I'd give it to a healthy Tomac before he destroyed both shoulder's , and won Motos up to 1:31 over 2nd place. Kenny is badass for sure , but when he whooped Eli in 2016 it was Eli's return year from those shoulder injuries. Look what happened when they were both healthy in the 250 class. Not knocking Kenny at all ..... he's fucking awesome , but I gotta give the nod to 2015 Tomac

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Ezza is Da man!

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

6/16/2019 8:59 PM

I've posted this a bunch but they haven't faced off on equal footing since 2013 on 250s.

The short version is:

2014 Eli Collarbone
2015 Ken Back
2016 Eli shoulders
2017/18 Ken arm

Let's hope we see it... Kenny's arms are probably what they are now, he's shown speed so I don't think that's an issue there. But whatever this sickness post all the immune bashing via surgeries and anti-biotics, we (he included) don't know if Kenny is back to 2016 fitness, he hasn't been tested yet this outdoors.

|

Cheers, Crush
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/16/2019 9:09 PM

I remember Tomac being about 5 seconds a lap faster than second fastest Dungey some years ago. I thought maybe he had cut the track but he didn't. I don't recall KR every doing that so I'll give the nod to Tomac.

|

6/16/2019 9:11 PM

Tomac

|

6/16/2019 9:13 PM

oldblood wrote:

The night Ken got hurt, he was going faster than any Supercross rider has gone before. Go back and watch the tape. That said I ...more

You should try standup comedy. Roczen could only dream of going as fast as a prime JS7 on a Sx track

|

6/16/2019 9:14 PM

Both Ken and Eli are smarter riders post-injury.

|

6/16/2019 9:14 PM

Kenmac for sure .

|

6/16/2019 9:15 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

I'd give it to a healthy Tomac before he destroyed both shoulder's , and won Motos up to 1:31 over 2nd place. Kenny is badass ...more

Just so you know, jjavaman and xr70 downvoted you for your opinion.

|

6/16/2019 9:18 PM

oldblood wrote:

The night Ken got hurt, he was going faster than any Supercross rider has gone before. Go back and watch the tape. That said I ...more

cbuehler767 wrote:

You should try standup comedy. Roczen could only dream of going as fast as a prime JS7 on a Sx track

How fast can you be if you don't show up to race?

|

"A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free"-Zorba
Blur the technicolor

6/16/2019 9:20 PM

oldblood wrote:

cbuehler767 wrote:

oldblood wrote:

Ok got it now. You're a troll. Carry on

|

6/16/2019 9:22 PM

oldblood wrote:

cbuehler767 wrote:

oldblood wrote:

Not to worry, there's still time for a comeback.
JS7 2020. He's going to want to get out of the house (believe me ).

|

Blur the technicolor

6/16/2019 9:30 PM

Give me both everytime because otherwise it's getting hella boring.

|

6/16/2019 9:46 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

I'd give it to a healthy Tomac before he destroyed both shoulder's , and won Motos up to 1:31 over 2nd place. Kenny is badass ...more

theprizefighter wrote:

How do you find out ? No biggie really , more curious than anything.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Ezza is Da man!

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

6/16/2019 9:47 PM

cbuehler767 wrote:

oldblood wrote:

oldblood wrote:

Not to worry, there's still time for a comeback.
JS7 2020. He's going to want to get out of the house (believe me ).

don't call it a comeback

|

Blur the technicolor

6/16/2019 9:55 PM

I think Tomac has backed it down a notch in a desire to play the long game, maybe he took real notes out of the Dungey playbook!

|

6/16/2019 10:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/16/2019 10:54 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

theprizefighter wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

How do you find out ? No biggie really , more curious than anything.

BobPA figured it out here:

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Non-Moto,21/So-Ive-Figured-Out-How-To-Read-Who-Dislikes-Your-Posts,1352193

Basics are you right click on the page, click "view page source" then hit ctrl F and in the search type "down" ins the search bar and hit the down arrow in the search function and it will highlight the word "down". search until you find something that looks like this: "down" [236]

That number 236 identifies as a unique username so you just put that number in the search and hit down and it will eventually reveal the username associated with the number. So just look for [] then a number, and whatever that number is, will reveal the username. If you have three downvotes, there will be three different numbers so it will look like this "down" [236, 3948, 70034]. In your case, xr70's number is 3948

|

6/16/2019 10:36 PM

Thumbs downeds are weak. I'd rather post directly why I disagree. Thumbs up are cool, but thumbs downed are weak and cowardly.

|

Blur the technicolor

6/16/2019 11:29 PM

How cool would it be if James just got totally pissed off and decided to show up at A1 2020 prepared to destroy.
I would still go with a toss up between Ken, Eli and James.

|

Blur the technicolor

6/16/2019 11:31 PM

oldblood wrote:

That’s a bit of a stretch. I’m guessing you only been around the sport, since around 2015. I’m a Ken fan, but was not even leading the night he got hurt. Go watch JS7, Toronto 2014.

|

6/16/2019 11:32 PM

If you've ever been trapped in a house with small children for a period of time, it will make you want to go back to work.

|

Blur the technicolor

6/16/2019 11:34 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

theprizefighter wrote:

Add me to that list too. I bet you were the kid always telling on everyone.

|

6/16/2019 11:38 PM

oldblood wrote:

Cali wrote:

That’s a bit of a stretch. I’m guessing you only been around the sport, since around 2015. I’m a Ken fan, but was not even ...more

I've been around the sport since 1970, why don't you get James to show up at A1? Put up or shut up.

|

Blur the technicolor

6/16/2019 11:39 PM

oldblood wrote:

You mean the night Dungey was running him down?

|

6/16/2019 11:49 PM

oldblood wrote:

Cali wrote:

That’s a bit of a stretch. I’m guessing you only been around the sport, since around 2015. I’m a Ken fan, but was not even ...more

oldblood wrote:

I've been around the sport since 1970, why don't you get James to show up at A1? Put up or shut up.

That’s just stupid. You said the night Ken got hurt, that was the fastest anyone ever rode an SX track. Simple not true. What would, having James show up at A1 2020 prove? You said ever raced, not a race in 6 months. Pretty lame. I’m happy to see Ken back at the top, but RD was on him like stink on shit in San Diego. Now go watch JS7 blow the doors off everyone at Toronto. That was probably the fastest anyone has raced an SX track.

|

6/16/2019 11:51 PM

oldblood wrote:

zehn wrote:

You mean the night Dungey was running him down?

No that was the night Dungey was running away from him, winning the race.

|

6/16/2019 11:54 PM

Actually, Ken was running him down.

|

Blur the technicolor

6/17/2019 12:22 AM

Dungey got the better start that night and Kenny was running RD5 down. Kenny made it to 3rd behind Cole S, and Cole started holding Kenny up. I was screaming at the TV for Cole to let Kenny by. Cole was slower and holding Kenny up. Kenny took a little different line to try and get around Cole and got bucked off.

|