huck a buck .. and goat

Edited Date/Time 1/13/2013 6:12pm
they should stick to riding not the booth
|
silver753
1/13/2013 8:46am
I think they both do a great job. They both have insight that about 99.9% of us don't, they know a lot of on track/off track stuff we don't, and they both have good personalities. Is there someone else you would like to see in the booth? Who?
1/13/2013 8:53am
anyone with a better vocabulary maybe? albee or even that young new kid from pro circuit cincurelo? sp
Wandell
1/13/2013 8:57am
Yeah, you're right. Who the heck needs insight from the greatest racer of all time and a multi-time champion. One of those "second string" NASCAR guys would probably be a better choice.
Sorry, sarcasm doesn't translate well on the internet.
1/13/2013 9:02am
ralph does a better job then both, imagine huck a buck and goat cheese alone in that booth. that would a disaster.

huck a buck and goat cheese flow ( in the booth) like a muddy practice at carslbad

The Shop

TX24
1/13/2013 9:39am
I know Ralph does this full time. He probably also has a fair amount of training over the years. I think they do a pretty good job considering.
zippy895
1/13/2013 9:44am
if they could change something in the booth,i would suggest never yelling "OH OH OH OH " ever again.
LappedU
1/13/2013 10:08am
TX24 wrote:
I know Ralph does this full time. He probably also has a fair amount of training over the years. I think they do a pretty good...
I know Ralph does this full time. He probably also has a fair amount of training over the years. I think they do a pretty good job considering.
Couldn't stand Ralph for along time but he's come along and pretty much know the ropes by now, love the Canadian MX Nationals announcers the best!
Hut
1/13/2013 10:17am
Wandell wrote:
Yeah, you're right. Who the heck needs insight from the greatest racer of all time and a multi-time champion. One of those "second string" NASCAR guys...
Yeah, you're right. Who the heck needs insight from the greatest racer of all time and a multi-time champion. One of those "second string" NASCAR guys would probably be a better choice.
Sorry, sarcasm doesn't translate well on the internet.
Hear Hear, the thought of having a Darrel Waltrip in the booth for 3 hours is frightening. Glad we get to hear 2 of the greats calling the races.
1/13/2013 10:48am Edited Date/Time 1/13/2013 10:49am
They won't give Mike800 a bit of air time, they could at least mentioned he got crashed in the first turn of the main, 4th in his heat wasn't bad. Then the assholes dog him out saying he is holding them up, shit he was racing. They acted like he was supposed to pull over. Mike is probably faster than RC and I know he could whoop that stoner Emig, show some respects dork munches. Get Kevin Kelly In there if you want a real announcer.
526sBank
1/13/2013 11:12am
I will not be satisfied until we get Weege and Holley back in the booth.
malachi177
1/13/2013 11:36am Edited Date/Time 1/13/2013 11:37am
ralph does a better job then both, imagine huck a buck and goat cheese alone in that booth. that would a disaster. huck a buck and...
ralph does a better job then both, imagine huck a buck and goat cheese alone in that booth. that would a disaster.

huck a buck and goat cheese flow ( in the booth) like a muddy practice at carslbad
goatcheese??.....don't be insulting the GOAT asshole!!
g0rd057
1/13/2013 2:17pm
Hut wrote:
Hear Hear, the thought of having a Darrel Waltrip in the booth for 3 hours is frightening. Glad we get to hear 2 of the greats...
Hear Hear, the thought of having a Darrel Waltrip in the booth for 3 hours is frightening. Glad we get to hear 2 of the greats calling the races.
chrisbuehler
1/13/2013 3:27pm
They won't give Mike800 a bit of air time, they could at least mentioned he got crashed in the first turn of the main, 4th in...
They won't give Mike800 a bit of air time, they could at least mentioned he got crashed in the first turn of the main, 4th in his heat wasn't bad. Then the assholes dog him out saying he is holding them up, shit he was racing. They acted like he was supposed to pull over. Mike is probably faster than RC and I know he could whoop that stoner Emig, show some respects dork munches. Get Kevin Kelly In there if you want a real announcer.
I would wager all your posts are about Mike "roadblock" Alessi. RC would wax MA with 2 weeks practice and that "stoner" Emig? Well his multiple championships are in the record books while Alessi will never have just ONE title
dirtnapper
1/13/2013 4:28pm
They won't give Mike800 a bit of air time, they could at least mentioned he got crashed in the first turn of the main, 4th in...
Are you kidding? Are you actually fucking kidding?Huh
Pool-eh
Fantasy
2875th
1/13/2013 4:28pm
Just curious but how does #800's balls taste? Dude get over it. He doesn't have half the career emig had or a tenth of rc's. and the fact of the matter is, he's not a favorite in this series. With a full field he might get a top 10 and with some crashes he could possibly get in the top 5(after a holeshot). There was some decent racing going on and the series champ was coming through the pack. But apparently they should focus on the guy rolling around with a bent up bike in last place? I get you're a big fan of the guy but I'd say the rookie that just won his 2nd ever 450 sx, is a much larger story.
Racer92
1/13/2013 4:33pm
I think ZigZag man and Michelin man are doing just fine ! Wink
seth505
Fantasy
1092nd
1/13/2013 5:35pm
I think they do a good job. And I like how RC and Emig are always insulting eachother. I thinks its kind of funny.
Yup, I agree. I thought it was funny when Emig said "I don't like RVs line on the side of the whoops, if he gets even a little huck a buck he's goin off the track" hahaha
yzthumpa
1/13/2013 6:12pm
My love for RC borders on worship, but I have to agree that he doesn't shine the brightest in the booth. When he would drop in for guest spots in the past, he did a wonderful job and really gave some great insight. But when he's in there too long, and has to speak too much, he's not at his best. Still love the GOAT though. I'd rather listen to RC on his worst day than Ralph on his best.

Post a reply to: huck a buck .. and goat

The Latest