hillbilly

chadwik74
6/2/2008 10:10pm
Drove myself to the hospital with a broken right ankle using only the left foot. Hardest part about the whole deal was taking my boot off before I got going.
az2u
6/2/2008 10:35pm
Good to know you're ok.
tincan
6/2/2008 11:11pm
Nice narration Hillbilly! Thankfully it's been awhile since I've had to do all that.

I only really remember that last time I made my buddy stop so we could get a burger before going to the ER cause you wait on the gurney in the hall FOREVER, and they won't feed you. I vaguely recall puking the burger up in the cat scan room... Smile

No wonder they hate us...
teggers
6/3/2008 12:52am Edited Date/Time 6/3/2008 1:16am
I just might enter and go...just to hang with you.....excellent words....as always.

The Shop

BDOG
6/3/2008 5:39am Edited Date/Time 6/3/2008 5:51am
hillbilly wrote:
thanks all, Hardest I ever hit the ground.I may have hit it harder but that was 20 years ago.This one was bad though.The bike died as...
thanks all,

Hardest I ever hit the ground.I may have hit it harder but that was 20 years ago.This one was bad though.The bike died as I left the jump face pinned in 3rd which it prolly pretty deep into 4th on stock gear,I run one tooth bigger on the counter.When landing with clutch in the wheel was locked like a rock was in the sproket.

It was all over then,over the bars and slammed a bunch.I recall my head hitting very hard and seeing the dirt going by super fast then a massive hit to my right side that at that instant made my thank the vest.

It was reset and reboot then,you all know the drill,

Light,good light,man,loose a rib gain a vagina,woman,apple,snake,bitchin' ever 4 weeks,stick,club,knife,gun,bomb,bomb to end all bombs,rock rolling,wheel,wheelbarrow,slavery,steam,gas,bike,bike+engine,car,truck,bulldozer,watertruck,wallet,broke,AMA,waste,noise,4 stroke,track,in middle of,pain,no air in lungs,crawl to side of track,good sign,no make edge,bad sign,"have my ribs touched""are they all broke?",crawl off track,get some air in left lung,right still out to lunch,go into survive mode,must live to heli gets here,feels like all my organs are busted,hip feels broken,stand up,no good ,sit down,get air in right lung,stand up again,right hip has to be broke or my femur,get EMS to ride me to truck,

Matt and Brad load us up,crowd gathers checkin on me,let on like OK but scared I've really done it now,I drive because afraid matt would drive to slow and I was needing a morphine drip stat,sail home,drop off matt,drive to house,park in yard,wife backs car to my door I lay in back seat,head to ER,

Place is packed,damn mexicans,lol,get in curtain room with 6 other curtain rooms,hear fartin' and pukin',like home,lol,after an hour head to xray,not fun,let nurses see balls,nurses pass phone number,give to matt later,then head to catscan,freezing,contrast in blood,warm now but taste like I licked a car battery,get back to fart room,nurse comes with drugs,way to slow into IV,tell her to punch it,lite the fire baby,hear snoring,me,hear curtain slide and doctor tell me how lucky I am,already know,

No breaks,no bleeding,just brused all over.Kinda proud my traing an stretchin' and vest all paid off and took that lick at age 45.

Regional in 2 weeks,have not ridden much since crushn' my toes,was gonna ride hard these 2 weeks but now my guts are so sore I figure a week till I could even stand it.

But thankful that I'll be there to compete.
That is some funny shit right there HB. Glad to hear you are OK. I had a very similar crash in February and I am still sore in my ribs and back from it. Get well soon!
motofab36
6/3/2008 6:27am
Glad to hear you'll be ok...but one question...how do you know what it taste like to lick a car battery? lol
CamP
6/3/2008 7:10am
Glad to hear you're gunna make it, Billy Hill.

Now, why did that bike lock up?
BDOG
6/4/2008 6:21am
HB's post I vote for HOF!
hillbilly
6/4/2008 10:47am
motofab36 wrote:
Glad to hear you'll be ok...but one question...how do you know what it taste like to lick a car battery? lol
because at times I backslid on racing and lost the faith at which time I did drugs,one of which was LSD.While fun I always said it made me think of the corrosion I got in me mouth one time working on a truck battery.Shrooms are way better.

I have no idea what happen,one guy that was at that spot watch said the bike just dug in when I landed which is what I felt,just like the rear was locked up.

BDOG,we have had our battles but I never take that shit serious or away from here,look forward to meeting up one day.

Still real sore,my guts hurt,never had a fart hurt me like now.Looks like I got a fag bag on my hip but it is just a pouch of blood,lol,where's a leech when you need one?

Gonna be fun hopn' back on the beast and tryin' to get top 6 next weekend.
Crash82
Fantasy
2036th
6/4/2008 12:47pm
motofab36 wrote:
hillbilly wrote:
because at times I backslid on racing and lost the faith at which time I did drugs,one of which was LSD.While fun I always said it...
because at times I backslid on racing and lost the faith at which time I did drugs,one of which was LSD.While fun I always said it made me think of the corrosion I got in me mouth one time working on a truck battery.Shrooms are way better.

I have no idea what happen,one guy that was at that spot watch said the bike just dug in when I landed which is what I felt,just like the rear was locked up.

BDOG,we have had our battles but I never take that shit serious or away from here,look forward to meeting up one day.

Still real sore,my guts hurt,never had a fart hurt me like now.Looks like I got a fag bag on my hip but it is just a pouch of blood,lol,where's a leech when you need one?

So you aren't going to punch Ringer in the face?
BDOG
6/4/2008 1:01pm
motofab36 wrote:
hillbilly wrote:
because at times I backslid on racing and lost the faith at which time I did drugs,one of which was LSD.While fun I always said it...

ditto here HB.

Seriously though, I can totally relate as the crash I had in February was just like it- could not breathe, all of that shit- thought I was gonna die!

I look forward to one day lining up with ya, you going to hit Pro Sport in Wytheville end of the month?
malibuman
6/4/2008 8:36pm
WOW, That's some funny stuff right there, I don't care who ya are! I came out too watch Sunday and had some ambitions of riding sometime, but being 52 I am not sure I could take the pain. I had a bad spill on 4/30 and my ribs are just now letting me cough. I love setting on finish line side and watching the air folks get on the backside, but not sure I want to take that chance. I had my bike seize up from me not cleaning air filter back in the day (70's) and was in mid air on a downhill when the motor decided to quit, so when I hit the bottom, over the bars I went! OUCH!! Don't know ya, but get well soon!
wildbill
6/4/2008 8:51pm
did you get a take home morphine drip? Sounds like you'll need it.

Heal up.
Ozy
6/4/2008 9:14pm Edited Date/Time 6/4/2008 9:15pm
Sorry to hear you had a bad shitball, Dave, Glad you're on the mend.

The old lady says she sorry about that rash she gave you and wishes you a fast recovery
hillbilly
6/11/2008 9:08am
hehe,

this weekend is gonna be a struggle.Still jacked a bit.Get dizzy when I stand up,sometimes.No pain no gain I guess,hope it rains like hell.

I got my own morphine,better than theirs,lol.

Post a reply to: hillbilly

The Latest