hey, DC. you should race a 125 race. just finish.

oldblood
It would be cool. BLACKOUT!
|
oldblood
6/30/2018 8:58pm
Many may not know, you know how to race a dirt bike.
oldblood
6/30/2018 9:03pm
Somewhere, there are pics of DC racing a dirt scooter.
DC
7/1/2018 6:24am
After watching John Ayers Jr. and James Hanson and Doug Dubach and son and Mike Treadwell and Carlo Coen and of course Billy Ainsworth, all smiling ear to ear after yesterday's race, I just might jump in there next year...

And get my ass kicked!

I do wish Keith Johnson and John Dowd could get out there and race too but they work their butts off putting on the race, and what a great race that was yesterday.

DC
Racer X
Racer111
7/1/2018 7:21am Edited Date/Time 7/1/2018 6:34pm
DC wrote:
After watching John Ayers Jr. and James Hanson and Doug Dubach and son and Mike Treadwell and Carlo Coen and of course Billy Ainsworth, all smiling...
After watching John Ayers Jr. and James Hanson and Doug Dubach and son and Mike Treadwell and Carlo Coen and of course Billy Ainsworth, all smiling ear to ear after yesterday's race, I just might jump in there next year...

And get my ass kicked!

I do wish Keith Johnson and John Dowd could get out there and race too but they work their butts off putting on the race, and what a great race that was yesterday.

DC
Racer X
DC, I remember sometime in the early 2000’s you actually getting out there on the Southwick track giving a track demo and explaining/showing how deep the sand gets etc....

The Shop

Spudnut
7/1/2018 7:36am
Racer111 wrote:
DC, I remember sometime in the early 2000’s you actually getting out there on the Southwick track giving a track demo and explaining/showing how deep the...
DC, I remember sometime in the early 2000’s you actually getting out there on the Southwick track giving a track demo and explaining/showing how deep the sand gets etc....
That was awesome! Bring it back ?
ga_pike
7/1/2018 9:43am
I guarantee neither DC or his brother would get their asses kicked. Those guys both haul the mail.
oldblood
7/1/2018 5:56pm
DC wrote:
After watching John Ayers Jr. and James Hanson and Doug Dubach and son and Mike Treadwell and Carlo Coen and of course Billy Ainsworth, all smiling...

And get my ass kicked!

DC
Racer X
That would be cool.
I'm looking forward to the Washougal race, with RV, and there are many northwest pros that could potentially line up, not necessarily to win, but to fuel the grass roots side of the sport. I'd bet NASCAR would love to have this type of opportunity.
oldblood
7/1/2018 6:24pm
honestly, I feel like it's good if this is kept sort of low key and underground. It makes it even better.
Doddy
7/1/2018 6:34pm
DC wrote:

And get my ass kicked!

DC
Racer X
Watching Dowd and you race 125s would make me smile ear to ear...
DC
7/1/2018 7:16pm
Doddy, a race between me and John Dowd would last about as long as it took me to type this... I am his age, almost, but not in the Junkyard Dog's league! Nor KJ's.

But the work they've done at Southwick these past couple of years? Blown away by their commitment, their crew and their love of motocross, long after they stopped racing regularly... Those guys are even bigger legends to me now.

DC
jemcee
7/2/2018 12:14am
I remember reading a story back in the day that DC wrote called Amateur Daze, where he followed the Nationals and raced the amateur days they used to hold on the Saturdays.. It soon became a dream of mine to do the same thing, I just had to win the Lotto first haha
So yeah he knows how to operate a tiddler

Post a reply to: hey, DC. you should race a 125 race. just finish.

The Latest