herlings podium interview

jamma10
10/8/2018 4:45am
Nine pages of comments and nobody has linked a video to the interview/s. ANYONE HAVE A LINK??
Nine pages of comments and nobody has linked a video to the interview/s.

ANYONE HAVE A LINK??
Nine pages based on one persons account of an interview that no body else has seen.
observeroffacts
Fantasy
3717th
10/8/2018 4:46am
Nine pages of comments and nobody has linked a video to the interview/s. ANYONE HAVE A LINK??

ANYONE HAVE A LINK??
jamma10 wrote:
Nine pages based on one persons account of an interview that no body else has seen.
Glad I’m not alone atleast then
Sideways
10/8/2018 4:46am

ANYONE HAVE A LINK??
I just uploaded it on youtube but it got taken down right away...
jamma10
10/8/2018 4:49am

ANYONE HAVE A LINK??
Sideways wrote:
I just uploaded it on youtube but it got taken down right away...
Damn that George Soros...

The Shop

PressPassP
10/8/2018 4:57am
phantom wrote:
Herlings was right or Did I watch a different race than You. It was not even herlings But half of the European riders who were in...
Herlings was right or Did I watch a different race than You. It was not even herlings But half of the European riders who were in front of team usa. And then dont forget the usa is So much bigger than all of the European countries. USA has over 325 million people and the Netherlands only 17 million. Just imagine if they could chose from so many riders.
Park Boys wrote:
The highly ironic part of your statement is that if the Dutch would have chosen three Dutch riders they most likely win.
I usually find your posts pretty cool and free with some of it here but reign it in a bit,it's pretty pointless dragging in ex riders and events etc,it's sl hard to make comparisons

GC pulled off the ride of his lifetime,fair play to the guy,his laptimes were pretty insane at the end of the race,although Herlings laid down the fastest lap of the race on the last lap again.

Who knows if Herlings could have won that one,it would have been an incredibly tough call as GC was on fire,I certainly don't think he would've ave taken his freind out though,staying that distance behind us essential in keeping his vision too,while that last lap time was telling.Herlings qualification ride was one of the most astounding I've ever seen too,a crash,a pit stop to 3rd

However GC was absolutely flawless,what a ride,extremely pleased for the guy too,such dissapointment that they lost CV and didn't get the win
agn5009
10/8/2018 5:11am
a22 wrote:
No disrespect to Ferrandis but he hardly ever battled Herlings in MX2, the odd race possibly on very rare occassions as st Anne More says above...
No disrespect to Ferrandis but he hardly ever battled Herlings in MX2, the odd race possibly on very rare occassions as st Anne More says above! Searle did battle abit but Herlings was still very young then and Tommy not so.
Roczen I think is the only person who beat him on a consistent basis in MX2.
Exactly. I only recall Ferrandis and Herlings battling hard a hand full number of times. And yes Roczen beat Herlings quite a bit but don't forget, Herlings was a rookie. As we see literally every single year the top rookies tend to have ups and downs. It's year two where we start to see if they can put it all together.
make1go
10/8/2018 5:20am
"We smashed the americans" Dude is a dickhead.

Damn wish RC, RV and stewie were still racingSad

fck you shit kicker...

10/8/2018 5:23am Edited Date/Time 10/8/2018 5:30am
A lot of the people on this forum are way more stupid than I ever thought.
St Ann More
10/8/2018 5:25am Edited Date/Time 10/8/2018 5:26am
... form?
St Ann More
10/8/2018 5:32am Edited Date/Time 10/8/2018 5:40am
... form?
Phones. Thanks for pointing that out chump.
Apparently phones are difficult to use...
Arofin
10/8/2018 5:33am
Maybe he means with 'We' the european guys...france 1 italy 2 netherlands 3

Cairoli, Coldenhoff and Herlings with heat wins and no Barcia, Roczen or Tomac was in the mix. Maybe not that smart but it might be a reaction to all the big mouth talker from the USA...there were plenty on this forum
10/8/2018 5:40am
How was Herlings arrogant at Ironman last year? You’re trying to dig really deep here man. Herlings hasn’t invited anything for years, while people like you have and apparently still do. You don’t like him, we get it. But the only one arrogant here is you. Let it go.
mikec265
10/8/2018 5:45am

I just think he's honest. So, sorry some people can't handle the truth. There's a counter at the bottom of my post for those who can't handle the truth.
We got smashed by the GP riders.
Crush
10/8/2018 5:51am

mikec265 wrote:
I just think he's honest. So, sorry some people can't handle the truth. There's a counter at the bottom of my post for those who can't...
I just think he's honest. So, sorry some people can't handle the truth. There's a counter at the bottom of my post for those who can't handle the truth.
We got smashed by the GP riders.
There is a thousand ways to say that without being a dickhead about it though. Truth or not.

Not everyone will like it or care, but for the most part, a humble winner is the more liked athlete.
Slosh 112
10/8/2018 6:05am Edited Date/Time 10/8/2018 6:12am

Mate Australia finished in front of you guys with one pro national title between all of our riders let alone 3 in one year...

EDIT: Kirk Gibbs was 2015 Australian MX1 National champion. Still a far cry from AMA Supercross & Motocross Championships. (he probably rode for free in his championship year)...
DavidR
10/8/2018 6:07am
It’s a fact. He and the rest of the MXGP riders kicked our asses on home turf. Most complaining about Herlings probably loved Bob Hannah. What’s the difference?
Sideways
10/8/2018 6:14am Edited Date/Time 10/8/2018 6:15am
I uploaded the interview here just for you guys that didnt see it lol. Please feel free to post in the first post.

make1go
10/8/2018 6:15am Edited Date/Time 10/8/2018 6:21am
for all your wailings youre just as stupid as the op...

rc4s arrogance, even stewarts bs was worse than anything jh has come out with, but you'd kiss those guys asses and say it smells good..
Fourth_Floor
10/8/2018 6:15am
I see nothing wrong with what he said. US riders did get smashed. Roczen was extremely arrogant before his big crash and had guys beaten, mentally, before the gate even dropped. Confidence is everything.

Both Roczen and Tomac were riding at an almost untouchable level before their big crashes. We seen Kenny come through almost the entire pack in 2 or 3 laps a bunch of times, putting the bike anywhere he wanted and we seen Tomac smoke RD by over a minute.

I hope Herlings can maintain this superhuman level that he's at right now, but history shows that very few are able to maintain that for very long without a really nasty crash and confidence shattering injury.

I think it's safe to say that both Roczen and Eli aren't anywhere near where they were at before their big get offs.

Imagine if we could have been treated to a race with Herlings in his current form, 2016 Roczen and Hangtown Massacre Tomac.
swtwtwtw
10/8/2018 6:16am
We smashed the Americans! Haha, so true. I watched the races and in my opinion, that was not a mud race. I can’t believe the speed all of those riders carried everywhere. Americans included.
make1go
10/8/2018 6:19am
DavidR wrote:
It’s a fact. He and the rest of the MXGP riders kicked our asses on home turf. Most complaining about Herlings probably loved Bob Hannah. What’s...
It’s a fact. He and the rest of the MXGP riders kicked our asses on home turf. Most complaining about Herlings probably loved Bob Hannah. What’s the difference?
see....

there are some inteligent americans who follow/ride moto.

a modicum of faith is returned.

thanks...
jamma10
10/8/2018 6:22am
Just like the Plessinger interview, no where near as bad as some want to believe.
10/8/2018 6:33am
Sideways wrote:
I uploaded the interview here just for you guys that didnt see it lol. Please feel free to post in the first post.

Thanks. Hadn’t seen it, and man people are really digging and taking stuff out of context to find that disrespectful. He even continues the sentence with ”hopefully we can stop talking about it now”, but ofcourse some people forgot to mention that before going off on him about that first comment. The only one that are butthurt about it are the fans that brought it upon themselves with all the downplaying and disrespect of his accomplishments over the years. Those are the people that comment is aimed at, and it has really hit hard on some.
Forty
10/8/2018 6:34am
Sideways wrote:

10 + pages for that!?
ti473
10/8/2018 6:37am Edited Date/Time 10/8/2018 6:37am

Didn't read the whole 10 pages of this bullshit, so hopefully someone already called you out on this, but you do know that when you use quotes you are supposed to put in what that person said, word for word, right?
I just listened to that interview and what you quoted is NOT what he said.
10/8/2018 6:41am
Sideways wrote:

Forty wrote:
10 + pages for that!?
He was not being a dick about it, seemed to just tell the truth.

gt80rider
10/8/2018 6:46am
To the winner goes the spoils.... Herlings can for sure talk sh!t up on the podium because he earned that right.... Hey, I am an American but can totally appreciate Herlings saying what he did.... He made our fastest guys look like B riders.... If we don't like what he has to say, all we have to do is go faster than him and knock him off that podium....

So ya... dark days for American MX right now...

Post a reply to: herlings podium interview

The Latest