herlings podium interview

Moto96
10/7/2018 6:45pm
On Pulp Tomac said they were still testing for MXDN.
mccread
10/7/2018 6:47pm
"We smashed the americans" Dude is a dickhead.

Damn wish RC, RV and stewie were still racingSad

He isn’t slower than them....
TeamGreen
10/7/2018 6:47pm
Hats off to the Eruo’s. Kicked our ass’s. But since they are here, ship the bikes to Vegas, monster cup awaits them with open arms.
Ruh-Roh! Is that a triple dog dare?
TogaSet
Fantasy
3906th
10/7/2018 6:50pm
That’s why I’m so pissed. Herlings is a dick. It was up to our boys to put him in his place. We just gave that asshole more credibility to be his dick self.

The Shop

ayearinmx
10/7/2018 6:51pm
Hats off to the Eruo’s. Kicked our ass’s. But since they are here, ship the bikes to Vegas, monster cup awaits them with open arms.
TeamGreen wrote:
Ruh-Roh! Is that a triple dog dare?
it's quite sad when this is what you're reduced to hanging your hat on
Park Boys
Fantasy
39th
10/7/2018 6:53pm

mccread wrote:
Hahahahahaha one of those Americans losing to a teammate that was losing there ride is impossible to imagine. Hell RV went 1-1 on a 250. A 250! You can't compare anyone racing the Des Nations today to RV. Herlings has 4 Moto wins on the big bike but only 1 in the combined class of all 450s. RV won 3 motos on a 250 at the disadvantage every time.
davistld01
10/7/2018 6:55pm
Is Herlings a punk...yes, a very fast one. Did he speak the truth...yes.
Nuffsaid
10/7/2018 7:00pm
Unfortunately you don’t even have a chance to battle with the best in the world if you don’t get a start and they do. Not saying...
Unfortunately you don’t even have a chance to battle with the best in the world if you don’t get a start and they do. Not saying Eli or Justin could have battled with them today but thanks to their starts we didn’t even get the chance. No excuses, everyone raced the same track.
Get a start? Like taking a dive in the first corner and starting last?
stillwelding
10/7/2018 7:01pm
Paul_Jacky wrote:
Truth hurts
That’s a fact. And I’ve been to a few of these races. Just got beat. Try again.
Nuffsaid
10/7/2018 7:02pm
Unfortunately you don’t even have a chance to battle with the best in the world if you don’t get a start and they do. Not saying...
Unfortunately you don’t even have a chance to battle with the best in the world if you don’t get a start and they do. Not saying Eli or Justin could have battled with them today but thanks to their starts we didn’t even get the chance. No excuses, everyone raced the same track.
Get a start? Like taking a dive in the first corner and starting last?
10/7/2018 7:03pm

mccread wrote:
Park Boys wrote:
Hahahahahaha one of those Americans losing to a teammate that was losing there ride is impossible to imagine. Hell RV went 1-1 on a 250. A...
Hahahahahaha one of those Americans losing to a teammate that was losing there ride is impossible to imagine. Hell RV went 1-1 on a 250. A 250! You can't compare anyone racing the Des Nations today to RV. Herlings has 4 Moto wins on the big bike but only 1 in the combined class of all 450s. RV won 3 motos on a 250 at the disadvantage every time.
Herlings as a 16 year old on a 350 beat RV in a moto
tempura
10/7/2018 7:03pm
What do you feel about what Paulin said, was that also classless or was it the word “smashed” that is causing you this grief?
agn5009
10/7/2018 7:05pm
Park Boys wrote:
You know this is the first race Glenn ever beat Tomac too right? Glenn smoked everyone at the race that everyone wanted to win. Herlings, Tomac...
You know this is the first race Glenn ever beat Tomac too right? Glenn smoked everyone at the race that everyone wanted to win. Herlings, Tomac, Roczen and AC included. Don't try and make Herlings out as a winner in a race he only talked about going 1-1 in. I guarantee you he is more pissed about Glenn beating him than Tomac, Roczen or AC. This was his last goal going 1-1 and it was his teammate who did it. Imgine RC being lead in by Tedesco, if that's even imaginable. It's Glenn by the way, not Glen.
agn5009 wrote:
I said absolutely nothing incorrect in my statement other than spelling Glenn's name wrong. Herlings dominated all year. Herlings dominated everyone outside of Glenn today. The...
I said absolutely nothing incorrect in my statement other than spelling Glenn's name wrong. Herlings dominated all year. Herlings dominated everyone outside of Glenn today. The rest of the field can't beat Jeffrey, that was proven all year long. Go ahead and argue those points. You'll look really dumb.
Park Boys wrote:
He beat Glenn in 38 straight motos In the GPs. Herlings switched to MXGP class so he would have more energy to go 1-1 in the...
He beat Glenn in 38 straight motos In the GPs. Herlings switched to MXGP class so he would have more energy to go 1-1 in the Des Nations. His last goal he wants to achieve now that SX is obviously out of the question. And the guy at the disadvantage on Herlings own team dominated the Saturday and Sunday event going 1-1-1. By the way AC got Herlings a handful of time and DeSalle got him for an overall and Glenn just dominated the biggest single race of the year when it was Herlings chirping the loudest that he was going to win the event. Team be damned. He was not cocky all year and he reverted back to his old cocky ways and was smoked by someone considered not even in his same class. The first time Glenn beats Herlings or Tomac was for all the marbles.
I'm not really sure what you're arguing. That's how dumb you sound about this. Herlings dominated the MXGP series. You can put whatever spin on it you want, but he did. That's a fact. So you're essentially knocking Herlings for racing MX1 instead of open. So knock Cairoli, tomac, Paulin and every other guy who raced MX1 then. You're gloating because Jeffrey got beat by Coldenoff. Guess what, Coldenoff beat literally every single other rider this weekend too. What exactly is your point here? We all know Glenn had one of the most amazing weekends ever. We get it. You seem to be one of the only ones who are upset that he beat Jeffrey. Like I said earlier, keep going. You're just making yourself sound more and more dumb. Jeffrey had a great year. Glenn had a great weekend. Those are the only two things that matter at all and they are both 100% fact.
Park Boys
Fantasy
39th
10/7/2018 7:06pm
And got smoked there last Moto and by the time RV was 20 he had 3 Moto wins on a 250. So what's your point?
10/7/2018 7:08pm
Park Boys wrote:
And got smoked there last Moto and by the time RV was 20 he had 3 Moto wins on a 250. So what's your point?
My point is that you can keep crying all you want about him, but it's not going to change that he is going faster than anyone ever has and will dominate the sport for the next 5 years at least.

Roczen was never as good as he is now and won't ever be.
Park Boys
Fantasy
39th
10/7/2018 7:16pm
agn5009 wrote:
I said absolutely nothing incorrect in my statement other than spelling Glenn's name wrong. Herlings dominated all year. Herlings dominated everyone outside of Glenn today. The...
I said absolutely nothing incorrect in my statement other than spelling Glenn's name wrong. Herlings dominated all year. Herlings dominated everyone outside of Glenn today. The rest of the field can't beat Jeffrey, that was proven all year long. Go ahead and argue those points. You'll look really dumb.
Park Boys wrote:
He beat Glenn in 38 straight motos In the GPs. Herlings switched to MXGP class so he would have more energy to go 1-1 in the...
He beat Glenn in 38 straight motos In the GPs. Herlings switched to MXGP class so he would have more energy to go 1-1 in the Des Nations. His last goal he wants to achieve now that SX is obviously out of the question. And the guy at the disadvantage on Herlings own team dominated the Saturday and Sunday event going 1-1-1. By the way AC got Herlings a handful of time and DeSalle got him for an overall and Glenn just dominated the biggest single race of the year when it was Herlings chirping the loudest that he was going to win the event. Team be damned. He was not cocky all year and he reverted back to his old cocky ways and was smoked by someone considered not even in his same class. The first time Glenn beats Herlings or Tomac was for all the marbles.
agn5009 wrote:
I'm not really sure what you're arguing. That's how dumb you sound about this. Herlings dominated the MXGP series. You can put whatever spin on it...
I'm not really sure what you're arguing. That's how dumb you sound about this. Herlings dominated the MXGP series. You can put whatever spin on it you want, but he did. That's a fact. So you're essentially knocking Herlings for racing MX1 instead of open. So knock Cairoli, tomac, Paulin and every other guy who raced MX1 then. You're gloating because Jeffrey got beat by Coldenoff. Guess what, Coldenoff beat literally every single other rider this weekend too. What exactly is your point here? We all know Glenn had one of the most amazing weekends ever. We get it. You seem to be one of the only ones who are upset that he beat Jeffrey. Like I said earlier, keep going. You're just making yourself sound more and more dumb. Jeffrey had a great year. Glenn had a great weekend. Those are the only two things that matter at all and they are both 100% fact.
More and more dumb! Yes. Keep it going. Perhaps your missing my point. All Herlings talked about was going 1-1 himself. He did not give two shits about his team even though it was the best one he ever had. And it was teammate who stole the show. Who cares about the series. It was the biggest race of the year and it was Glenn who dominated. I'm not mad at all that Glenn beat Jeffrey, it was the first time all year he beat Jeffrey and it was the first time he had ever beaten Tomac. I think it's great. I just like how your trying to spin the fact that the guy that wanted to win this race more than anyone got beat by his teammate who was pushed to the open class cause Jeffrey wanted to do MXGP because that is his excuse for never going 1-1 at the MxDN. And it's his teammate that steals the show his first time going back to back motos. I thought Herlings was good all year with keeping his arrogance in check and his arrogance came back before the MxDN and he had to watch his teammate steal the show and go 1-1. I think it's great and like I said around and around we go. First time Glenn beats Tomac and it's for an MxDN overall. Both Tomac and Herlings are much better riders overall. Today they weren't.
10/7/2018 7:18pm
My point is that you can keep crying all you want about him, but it's not going to change that he is going faster than anyone...
My point is that you can keep crying all you want about him, but it's not going to change that he is going faster than anyone ever has and will dominate the sport for the next 5 years at least.

"Crying" is exactly what that is.

It's a team event. The Netherlands finished on the podium with only four results, with the lowest mathematically possible score for a pair of MXGP/Open riders. Who cares what order they finished in the third race? They're on the same fucking team!

I kinda wonder if that guy even understands how MXoN scoring works.

BikeGuy321
10/7/2018 7:21pm
Keep in mind that English isn't his native language and this was a post race interview not a team KTM press release. Funny that so many people are crying about Herlings being arrogant, but they don't like that Musquin has a Beta personality either. Guess it would be better if all they did was thank their sponsors ad nauseam.
Park Boys
Fantasy
39th
10/7/2018 7:22pm
My point is that you can keep crying all you want about him, but it's not going to change that he is going faster than anyone...

The best thing that ever happend to Herlings was Roczen going to America and that is an undisputed fact. At 22 Roczen was the undisputed fastest MX rider on the planet and he could go and dominate SX too! Injuries are the only reason it's Herlings vs Tomac. They both in a sense never had to deal with prime Roczen.

I don't remember RC at 24 losing to his teammate or only having 1 450 title to his name!

Calm your tits, it's Herlings and his arrogance that lets this stuff fly.
10/7/2018 7:23pm Edited Date/Time 10/7/2018 7:33pm
I find it odd that after six months of shit-talking supporters of Team Supercross are suddenly so thin-skinned. But I am amused by irony sometimes, so it's all good.
10/7/2018 7:25pm

Park Boys wrote:
The best thing that ever happend to Herlings was Roczen going to America and that is an undisputed fact. At 22 Roczen was the undisputed fastest...
The best thing that ever happend to Herlings was Roczen going to America and that is an undisputed fact. At 22 Roczen was the undisputed fastest MX rider on the planet and he could go and dominate SX too! Injuries are the only reason it's Herlings vs Tomac. They both in a sense never had to deal with prime Roczen.

I don't remember RC at 24 losing to his teammate or only having 1 450 title to his name!

Herlings would have always turned out better than roczen. His mentality guaranteed that. Roczen has been fragile at times.
VRR7
10/7/2018 7:30pm
So what France smashed the Dutch by about the same margin ! 1-France 3-Dutch 6-USA
Park Boys
Fantasy
39th
10/7/2018 7:30pm

Park Boys wrote:
The best thing that ever happend to Herlings was Roczen going to America and that is an undisputed fact. At 22 Roczen was the undisputed fastest...

Herlings would have always turned out better than roczen. His mentality guaranteed that. Roczen has been fragile at times.
Not at MX. When Roczen left he was better than Herlings at everything except sand. And I mean everything. Roczens last healthy season he should have had 21 Moto wins and Herlings got beat by Forkner that year. Herlings and Tomac where both elvated to who is faster after Roczens injury. He was miles ahead of both at the time.
10/7/2018 7:33pm
Park Boys wrote:

Park Boys wrote:
Not at MX. When Roczen left he was better than Herlings at everything except sand. And I mean everything. Roczens last healthy season he should have...
Not at MX. When Roczen left he was better than Herlings at everything except sand. And I mean everything. Roczens last healthy season he should have had 21 Moto wins and Herlings got beat by Forkner that year. Herlings and Tomac where both elvated to who is faster after Roczens injury. He was miles ahead of both at the time.
Roczen was 17 and Herlings was 16. Newsflash.... physical and mental maturity matter at that age.
agn5009
10/7/2018 7:34pm
Park Boys wrote:
agn5009 wrote:
I'm not really sure what you're arguing. That's how dumb you sound about this. Herlings dominated the MXGP series. You can put whatever spin on it...
Park Boys wrote:
More and more dumb! Yes. Keep it going. Perhaps your missing my point. All Herlings talked about was going 1-1 himself. He did not give two...
More and more dumb! Yes. Keep it going. Perhaps your missing my point. All Herlings talked about was going 1-1 himself. He did not give two shits about his team even though it was the best one he ever had. And it was teammate who stole the show. Who cares about the series. It was the biggest race of the year and it was Glenn who dominated. I'm not mad at all that Glenn beat Jeffrey, it was the first time all year he beat Jeffrey and it was the first time he had ever beaten Tomac. I think it's great. I just like how your trying to spin the fact that the guy that wanted to win this race more than anyone got beat by his teammate who was pushed to the open class cause Jeffrey wanted to do MXGP because that is his excuse for never going 1-1 at the MxDN. And it's his teammate that steals the show his first time going back to back motos. I thought Herlings was good all year with keeping his arrogance in check and his arrogance came back before the MxDN and he had to watch his teammate steal the show and go 1-1. I think it's great and like I said around and around we go. First time Glenn beats Tomac and it's for an MxDN overall. Both Tomac and Herlings are much better riders overall. Today they weren't.
So you're mad because arguably the best dirt bike rider in the world "wanted" to go 1-1 at the MXdN and talked about how he hoped to do exactly that but didn't end up doing it? Gotcha. Jeffrey gave all the praise in the world to Tomac. He wanted to beat Tomac (obviously) so he could prove he's the best. That's all it is. You seriously sound like a very off person.
Park Boys
Fantasy
39th
10/7/2018 7:38pm
Park Boys wrote:
Not at MX. When Roczen left he was better than Herlings at everything except sand. And I mean everything. Roczens last healthy season he should have...
Roczen was 17 and Herlings was 16. Newsflash.... physical and mental maturity matter at that age.
They were both 17 when they left and Roczen went to a new series and new challenges and still moved up the 450s years before the bullet. That's all you need to know about there mentalities. But like I said both Herlings and Tomac may never have to deal with prime Roczen again. Like how Stanton and JMBs battles got elevated due to RJs injuries.
agn5009
10/7/2018 7:39pm
Park Boys wrote:
agn5009 wrote:
Park Boys wrote:
More and more dumb! Yes. Keep it going. Perhaps your missing my point. All Herlings talked about was going 1-1 himself. He did not give two...
So you're mad because arguably the best dirt bike rider in the world "wanted" to go 1-1 at the MXdN and talked about how he hoped to do exactly that but didn't end up doing it? Gotcha. Jeffrey gave all the praise in the world to Tomac. He wanted to beat Tomac (obviously) so he could prove he's the best. That's all it is. You seriously sound like a very off person.
10/7/2018 7:41pm
agn5009 wrote:
So you're mad because arguably the best dirt bike rider in the world "wanted" to go 1-1 at the MXdN and talked about how he hoped...
I'm with you. It's called lashing out -- it's how immature people deal with disappointment and failure.

Post a reply to: herlings podium interview

The Latest