herlings double in corner

Edited Date/Time 8/7/2018 5:59pm
|
make1go
8/6/2018 5:02am
it certanly stood out to me....

could be a dominant 5+ years if things continue along this line.

theyll be asking tony to stay around for a few more years just to have someone within a minute...

The Shop

Ducon39
8/6/2018 6:34am
The riders we see before Herlings are probably lappers. If so, I guess it is irrelevant if we do not see how front runners (Cairoli, Gajser, Febvre etc...) are going through that same corner. Just saying.
8/6/2018 6:45am
Ducon39 wrote:
The riders we see before Herlings are probably lappers. If so, I guess it is irrelevant if we do not see how front runners (Cairoli, Gajser...
The riders we see before Herlings are probably lappers. If so, I guess it is irrelevant if we do not see how front runners (Cairoli, Gajser, Febvre etc...) are going through that same corner. Just saying.
You can see Bobryshev in that video and he finished 10th, believe you me, Bobryshev isn't slow in the sand.
Ducon39
8/6/2018 6:53am
Ducon39 wrote:
The riders we see before Herlings are probably lappers. If so, I guess it is irrelevant if we do not see how front runners (Cairoli, Gajser...
You can see Bobryshev in that video and he finished 10th, believe you me, Bobryshev isn't slow in the sand.
That answers my question ... I know that Bobryshev is no slouch. I was not arguing on Herlings' next level on a dirt scooter, no doubt about it. Just wondering if (for that particular corner), he was the only one to do that.
8/6/2018 6:59am
Ducon39 wrote:
That answers my question ... I know that Bobryshev is no slouch. I was not arguing on Herlings' next level on a dirt scooter, no doubt...
That answers my question ... I know that Bobryshev is no slouch. I was not arguing on Herlings' next level on a dirt scooter, no doubt about it. Just wondering if (for that particular corner), he was the only one to do that.
I get what you mean now, maybe Cairoli was. Herlings does take sand riding to a different level though.
tingo
8/6/2018 7:00am
that was tomacish
make1go wrote:
did his pants fall down..¿
No, but MXGEOFF's just did.
KurtJ99
Fantasy
682nd
8/6/2018 7:02am
Herlings seems to be able to look at obstacles and find ways to double in/out that his competition just can’t figure out. It’s like only he has the skill to see those faster rhythms while everyone else appears to just race conventionally by pounding the same lines.
make1go
8/6/2018 7:09am Edited Date/Time 8/6/2018 7:09am
Ducon39 wrote:
nah cant be, he'd only lap me 6+ times in a moto, thats no fastLaughingLaughingTongue
make1go
8/6/2018 7:14am Edited Date/Time 8/6/2018 7:15am
KurtJ99 wrote:
Herlings seems to be able to look at obstacles and find ways to double in/out that his competition just can’t figure out. It’s like only he...
Herlings seems to be able to look at obstacles and find ways to double in/out that his competition just can’t figure out. It’s like only he has the skill to see those faster rhythms while everyone else appears to just race conventionally by pounding the same lines.
i think they can see em, they just cant do em.....his timing and rythmn (same thing sorta)
is next level...

ya gotta think tge other guys have or need people slo mo video him and then working on what how when.....
NVA57
Fantasy
1560th
8/6/2018 8:38am Edited Date/Time 8/6/2018 8:42am
Ducon39 wrote:
That was Desalle in front of him on the kawi.

Edit: looks more like Searle. Is that Paulin though on the Husky?
DoubleA
8/6/2018 8:55am
Ducon39 wrote:
NVA57 wrote:
That was Desalle in front of him on the kawi.

Edit: looks more like Searle. Is that Paulin though on the Husky?
I think its goes Irwin at the very start then a lapper I think? Then Bobby, Tommy , Paulin
Question
shuggs
8/6/2018 9:18am
How many more JH threads from this weekend???

First let me say I am a fanboy as think what he does ON ANY surface is frightening, but this weekend was sand and there is no-one that was going to touch him unless he crashed & burned.
ML512
Fantasy
54th
8/6/2018 9:44am
shuggs wrote:
How many more JH threads from this weekend??? First let me say I am a fanboy as think what he does [b]ON ANY[/b] surface is frightening...
How many more JH threads from this weekend???

First let me say I am a fanboy as think what he does ON ANY surface is frightening, but this weekend was sand and there is no-one that was going to touch him unless he crashed & burned.
He did crash and still won. Laughing
Robgvx
8/6/2018 10:57am
Ducon39 wrote:
Bobby finished just in front of Dungey in moto 1 at Lommel MXdN 2012.
ATKpilot99
8/6/2018 11:11am
Ducon39 wrote:
Robgvx wrote:
Ah so he is slow there ...Wink
ruy
8/6/2018 3:09pm Edited Date/Time 8/6/2018 3:12pm

Last year in Agueda only Prado do that jump like this
you can see the flagger as when he sees it approaching Prado goes backwards and as the audience is heard when jumping
Motoxtombo
8/6/2018 9:17pm Edited Date/Time 8/6/2018 9:18pm
He did another pretty cool double into a corner on the first lap of the 2nd moto right after he passed Glenn Coldenhoff about 2 turns before the finish line.He is fun to watch, I haven't seen him ride in person since the Lommel GP in 2010,Hopefully I will make it to Red Bud in October.
8/6/2018 11:03pm
Ducon39 wrote:
Robgvx wrote:
6 long years ago.
drt410
8/6/2018 11:24pm Edited Date/Time 8/6/2018 11:26pm
ruy wrote:
[embed] https://youtu.be/yLP0UMpf4wM [/embed] Last year in Agueda only Prado do that jump like this you can see the flagger as when he sees it approaching Prado...

Last year in Agueda only Prado do that jump like this
you can see the flagger as when he sees it approaching Prado goes backwards and as the audience is heard when jumping
Hmm Prados a beast but that takes some of the craziness off of it if the top 3 250 guy is doing it. That 2nd Herlings vid sort of reminds me of Baggett and the wall jump to the Texas 12 pack.
8/7/2018 12:07am
Motoxtombo wrote:
He did another pretty cool double into a corner on the first lap of the 2nd moto right after he passed Glenn Coldenhoff about 2 turns...
He did another pretty cool double into a corner on the first lap of the 2nd moto right after he passed Glenn Coldenhoff about 2 turns before the finish line.He is fun to watch, I haven't seen him ride in person since the Lommel GP in 2010,Hopefully I will make it to Red Bud in October.
I caught that, didn’t see it great on the tv angle but it looked pretty big straight into a turn

Post a reply to: herlings double in corner

The Latest