grants karma

sherro24
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 4:50pm
So i see josh grant finaly heals his knee up and gets back out racing then bad luck strikes again and he hurts his other knee, at lakewood, the same place he took out the 800 and busted his knee. I then rememberd watching TGO 09 when they showed tony after the take out saying "the universe will get him back!". thats whats happening to grant i think, hes getting whats coming to him, im not hating coz i love josh grant and i know he can get up there and kill it but he had this bad karma coming. I just hope hes over it now and can get back to running up front and mixing it up to show everybody what he really is capable of. Just a diffrent way to look at it. peace
|
sherro24
6/30/2011 8:13pm
haha sorry bro i hope you dont think im tony, this was my first post, just another mx lover from australia. peace
GuyB
Fantasy
988th
6/30/2011 8:23pm Edited Date/Time 6/30/2011 8:24pm
sherro24 wrote:
So i see josh grant finaly heals his knee up and gets back out racing then bad luck strikes again and he hurts his other knee...
So i see josh grant finaly heals his knee up and gets back out racing then bad luck strikes again and he hurts his other knee, at lakewood, the same place he took out the 800 and busted his knee. I then rememberd watching TGO 09 when they showed tony after the take out saying "the universe will get him back!". thats whats happening to grant i think, hes getting whats coming to him, im not hating coz i love josh grant and i know he can get up there and kill it but he had this bad karma coming. I just hope hes over it now and can get back to running up front and mixing it up to show everybody what he really is capable of. Just a diffrent way to look at it. peace
Are you on speaking terms with the universe? I'm trying to figure out how you *know* this.

From what I hear, that knee had always had a problem with popping in and out. He sat out the second moto out of an abundance of caution.

The Shop

JACK_Schit
6/30/2011 8:37pm
Seriously bro, if that's your train of thought your in the wrong sport.
MCfan4life
6/30/2011 8:38pm
sherro24 wrote:
So i see josh grant finaly heals his knee up and gets back out racing then bad luck strikes again and he hurts his other knee...
GuyB wrote:
Are you on speaking terms with the universe? I'm trying to figure out how you *know* this. From what I hear, that knee had always had...
Are you on speaking terms with the universe? I'm trying to figure out how you *know* this.

From what I hear, that knee had always had a problem with popping in and out. He sat out the second moto out of an abundance of caution.
Hey GuyB didn't you know the universe is strong on our side of the...ummm...errrrrr.....universe..... Huh

Awesome first post there sport. You just lowered the IQ of every Aussie on this board a couple of notches. Way to go Wink
6/30/2011 8:39pm
sherro24 wrote:
ur an idiot
sherro24
6/30/2011 9:00pm
haha but what if i was right? look at reed, hes had a huge attitude change and now just fills his life with the love for the sport and now hes killing it too, he puts more back into the sport then he gets out of it, and the results show. Please dont call me an idiot, im a huge mx lover and it sucks that i cant post an opionion without getting dissed. if you have nothing positive to say please just dont bother saying anything coz you kill my friday buzz haha. peace
ky_savage
Fantasy
490th
6/30/2011 9:22pm
Have to admit, it is kinda funny. Not funny that Grant is hurt again, but thinking back to what Tony said was gonna happen. And the point it happened at the same track it was said.
sherro24
6/30/2011 9:36pm
yeah bro exactly, its just a diffrent way to look at it. hopefully he races red bud and comes out with some solid results.
Sherwood
6/30/2011 9:38pm
sherro24 wrote:
haha sorry bro i hope you dont think im tony, this was my first post, just another mx lover from australia. peace
You spell just like him.
itchyalrgynut
6/30/2011 11:57pm
sherro24 wrote:
Sherwood wrote:
You spell just like him.
Probably home schooled.
burn1986
Fantasy
3303rd
7/1/2011 5:48am Edited Date/Time 7/1/2011 5:49am
There's no question Grant's had bad luck. There's no way to tell who will get the bad-luck wand next. His luck can turn around, though. Rick Johnson had a string of bad luck for awhile, even getting his hip dislocated. Good luck came his way, though 86-88.
bt260
7/1/2011 6:54am
i thought Jeff Alessi had a "the universe" butt patch when he took out Grant at Anaheim...
DownSouth
7/1/2011 6:58am Edited Date/Time 7/1/2011 6:59am
What about Jeff's karma? He has been nowhere to be seen since shortly after ending Grant's SX season.

Does the universe work in mysterious ways?
`ol Ger
7/1/2011 9:18am
It might not be a universal thing.......
Sondy132001
7/1/2011 9:24am
DownSouth wrote:
What about Jeff's karma? He has been nowhere to be seen since shortly after ending Grant's SX season.

Does the universe work in mysterious ways?
Jeff's leg is pretty messed up, I hope he can walk normal, let alone race again.

S
MT MX
7/1/2011 9:30am
Speaking of Grant, what is Mr.Langston up to these days?
希望
7/1/2011 11:07am
Holy fuck....

Career's over.
CRFracer117
Fantasy
3835th
7/1/2011 1:02pm
According to Tony it was the universes that were going to get him. HA!!!!
karnivool
7/1/2011 2:31pm
sherro24 wrote:
idiots like you confuse me...

Grant came in on the right side of Alessi on 'the takeout' and Alessi held his left knee(injured knee) when he hit the ground...800 chose to go out there and race, 33's front wheel was ahead, maybe 800 should have let off, he could have avoided the crash...

no karma, no universe...

just an alessi fanboy trying to stir it up
The Rock
7/1/2011 3:16pm
Grant was launched out of the side by side with John Ayers on Friday at Lakewood.

First Doc Bodnar now John Ayers.

MXA Mid Week Report

MX Sports’ John Ayers, most famous as the man who implemented the hated “smooth track concept” by grading Millville, Southwick and Budds Creek, took just-recovered Team Honda rider Josh Grant for a ride around the Thunder Valley National track on Friday in his side-by-side quad. Ayers then proceeded to cartwheel over a drop-off, sending Josh Grant to the hospital. Luckily, Grant was released in time to race on Saturday, where he hurt his good knee. Josh is currently waiting for his MRI results. This is not the first time that a track official has cartwheeled over a drop-off. The Asterisk track doctor, John Bodnar, did it last year at Red Bud.
sherro24
7/1/2011 9:27pm
haha nah bro im not an alessie fan boy, im not a grant fan boy, i wasnt home home schooled,i finished school and i go to university, im just a mx lover, stop hating. All im saying as a hole is that i hope grants string of bad luck is finished and he can finaly get the results that he is capable of because when hes on he can run with anyone and it sucks that such a good rider hasnt had the chance to shine this season.
kiwifan
7/1/2011 9:37pm
I wish he was back on the Geico Honda...he so flew on it
希望
7/2/2011 1:10am
sherro24 wrote:
haha nah bro im not an alessie fan boy, im not a grant fan boy, i wasnt home home schooled,i finished school and i go to...
haha nah bro im not an alessie fan boy, im not a grant fan boy, i wasnt home home schooled,i finished school and i go to university, im just a mx lover, stop hating. All im saying as a hole is that i hope grants string of bad luck is finished and he can finaly get the results that he is capable of because when hes on he can run with anyone and it sucks that such a good rider hasnt had the chance to shine this season.
man, r u shure your in univercity? coz you're spelling and grammers really suk.
jeffro503
7/2/2011 1:15am
sherro24 wrote:
haha nah bro im not an alessie fan boy, im not a grant fan boy, i wasnt home home schooled,i finished school and i go to...
Don't let some of these asswipes get to you man. Some of them just flick shit to everyone. In real life , they are just some pussy kid sitting in their moms basement , or some fat , over weight , middle aged out of shape couch slob........that think they know everything. Let it go in one ear , and out the other. You will actually become dumber by reading their posts.
sherro24
7/2/2011 2:28am
cheers jeffro, this place needs more guys like you. Dont worry i get a laugh outta the dumb comments, its like some people cant think of anything worth saying so they just try put you down, i dont get it haha. peace
希望
7/2/2011 2:59am
sherro24 wrote:
cheers jeffro, this place needs more guys like you. Dont worry i get a laugh outta the dumb comments, its like some people cant think of...
cheers jeffro, this place needs more guys like you. Dont worry i get a laugh outta the dumb comments, its like some people cant think of anything worth saying so they just try put you down, i dont get it haha. peace
Sherro,

you from Briz Vegas?

one thing I've learned on these boards over the years is that most of these jackasses don't know what the fuck they are talking about - myself included - aha!
sherro24
7/2/2011 3:15am
hahah cheers man, nah im from perth bro, good to see some aussies on here Smile

Post a reply to: grants karma

The Latest